Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Title of a Series. Ask Here!

Hi everyone!

I was looking for set of DVD for the famous historical drama serial, originally telecast by CCTV - 贞观长歌 - Zhen guan Chang ge.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhenguan_Changge

I wish to buy or download the series with ENGLISH subtitles.

Many thanks!

Does anyone know the viet title for the series where Deric Wan played Qing Emperor Khangxi?
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

It's from a novel with the same title.
    Only by working hard to exam succeed

o__o; I think this is a realllyy old drama where they have the 2 girl switch faces. One of them is really ugly while the other one is really pretty. The ugly girl got her face switched with the pretty girl to get herself into the palace.

xD Has anyone seen it?

Quote Originally Posted by Duyen00x View Post
    o__o; I think this is a realllyy old drama where they have the 2 girl switch faces. One of them is really ugly while the other one is really pretty. The ugly girl got her face switched with the pretty girl to get herself into the palace.

xD Has anyone seen it?
    It's most likely an older TVB series called "Love Is Beautiful."

Hey all be again, once again searching for a serial with Ada Choi and Yu Bo, it was mentioned here a time or two ago I think ? All I know is its english title, or at least part of it, Ba Zhen Tu, I found the series on Yuku, but it takes forever to load, My sister recommended using Tudou, but then, I do not know Chinese writing that well.
    Local Li Bingbing/Shui Ling addict
    Out of my mind, back in several years or until the Wife says I can, whichever comes first
    Itsh A Sthpork Sthupid!! ~ Daffy Duck, as quoted by my sister

Hello all, me again, Sadly I come with a strange question. My sister reported this to me, and it worries her grately, I am unable to confirm her worry. so I have chosen to come here instead.

My sister reports that youku.com, and tudou.com are both offline, the website downforeveroneorjustme.com reported it wasn't just her. However, when she tried both sites and adding the prefix of www. to each link, both sites were working. However, she is unable to access either site, or any of her favoreted playlists on them both.

I am unable to access the sites here at work, not allowed ot watch vidoes online. Even though I team lead, I like to set examples for my crew. I'd like just confirmation to my sisters worrysome report. As there are serval series on both sites I enjoy very much.
    Local Li Bingbing/Shui Ling addict
    Out of my mind, back in several years or until the Wife says I can, whichever comes first
    Itsh A Sthpork Sthupid!! ~ Daffy Duck, as quoted by my sister

Hi everyone..can anyone help me with the download link for Chinese drama called "The pottery zun of vengeange" ? Thanks in advance.

can anyone tell me what is the title of a serie....i watched it when i was a child... in the 90's.
    What i remember is that the film plot is about an emperor who gives order to his faithful soldier.
    The emperor has a moon sign on his forehead...

Please i would really appreciate if you could help me find the tiltle or even the link...

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Keng View Post
    can anyone tell me what is the title of a serie....i watched it when i was a child... in the 90's.
    What i remember is that the film plot is about an emperor who gives order to his faithful soldier.

Please i would really appreciate if you could help me find the tiltle or even the link...

uhhh not really sure but Justice Bao have a moon cresent on his forehead. are you talking about that serious?

Hey I'm looking this Journey to the West series,... well it's not really journey to the west, I think this is after they gotten the surta and came back to the mainland. and no I'm not talking about journey to the west 2 by liu xiao ling tong after 14 years decided to add all the other chapter to the 86 version.

the series i'm talking about is totaly different, I think i saw it back in 2004. <<< no not dcky cheung quest for surta.

Does anyone know the title of this old series? Let's see.
    I think the story takes place in Shang Hai. The main girl has a lot of money but she's ugly. She dates this guy, who has an affair with her best friend and they plot to kill her and take her inheritance. He pushed her off a cliff. However, she survived and saved by this genius doctor. The doctor gave her plastic surgery and left her with a bag of diamonds. On the way, she learned the art of disguising so she uses many disguises to avenge her ex-boyfriend.
    I think the title means something like red phoenix or flaming phoenix or whatnot. I searched through dramawiki but still can't find the series.
    Thanks!

Default Help plz

Can someone tell me what this series is called, and if it's out yet? Any info would be very appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    Can someone tell me what this series is called, and if it's out yet? Any info would be very appreciated!

here is the vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xA2-f-DoLO4

Quote Originally Posted by IloveMimiLo View Post
    It's called "Di Jin" and no, it's not out yet.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 12-02-11 at 07:43 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

was wondering if anyone seen the drama shangri la with hu ge in it and if anyone know if it in viet dub and what the title of it
    Thank Ahead of Time

Quote Originally Posted by honpaka View Post
    was wondering if anyone seen the drama shangri la with hu ge in it and if anyone know if it in viet dub and what the title of it
    Thank Ahead of Time
    They call it: Hương Cách Lý Lạp

I found it subbed in Viet up to Episode 14
    http://kst.vn/community/forum.php?mo...extra=page%3D2

TY SO MUCH i LOVE HU GE AND THIS IS THE ONLY DRAMA OF HIS I HAVEN'T WATCH

well...i must say he was not an empoeror,he was just a minister in Song dynasty,his name is 包拯,people called him Bao qingtian包青天.he had a moon sigh forehead

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Keng View Post

well...i must say he was not an empoeror,he was just a minister in Song dynasty,his name is 包拯,people called him Bao qingtian包青天.he had a moon sigh forehead

Quote Originally Posted by MysticDust View Post
    Does anyone know the viet title for the series where Deric Wan played Qing Emperor Khangxi?
    康熙情锁金殿kang xi suo jin dian