Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for a Title of a Series. Ask Here!

Default Looking for a Title of a Series. Ask Here!

in chinese name it is 3 word "Water Tiger Story"

ping yum is "Shu Fuu Drm"
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-09-09 at 09:06 PM.

Would you happen to be referring to "Shui Hu Zhuan" or "Water Margin"? I'm just asking for clarification because the 'hu' is not the one meaning 'tiger'.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

ya that one.. anyone have some poster?

ya but the hu sound like tiger,, maybe i speak cantonese..

I watched this series awhile ago and really liked it. There was a thread on it at this forum, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Maybe it got deleted due to prolonged inactivity.

Anyway, here's a poster from yesasia.com:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i3.yesasia.com/assets/imgs/videos/22/l_p1003221222.jpg')

Here's a website on the show: http://www.hkatv.com/drama/shuihu/
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Thanks.. i love china's series.. i watch totally two ancient historical serie.. in cantonese.. and i love it..

Water Margin

Yongzhi dynasty (the Qin Dynasty)

i wish they can translate more china serie in cantonese.. gosh the first time i saw Water Margin i didn't know it is dub.. czu the voice fit is perfectly and it fit the person too.

I love ancient mainland China series too. "Yong Zheng Wang Chao" is one of my favorites!!! There's a thread about it and "Kang Xi Di Guo" here if you're interested.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

is "da ming di guo"(the ming empire) good? im planning to rent it after i finish watching "qing tian ya men". any feedbacks?
    褚慎明要女人, 所以鼻子同样的敏锐,他心里装满女人,研究数理逻辑的时候,看见a posteriori 那个名词会联想到posterior. 看见X记号会联想到kiss, 亏得他没细读柏拉图的Timaeus, 否则他更要对着X记号出神.-- 围城

Hmm..... How bout English subtitling it? They did it for Three Kingdoms and Dreams of Red Chamber. I just don't understand why they can't do it for this series.
    “Heavy sword with blunt edges, simplicity brings superiority. Before I reached the age of forty, I used it to roam the entire world under Heaven.” (Dugu Seeking-A-Loss)

“After the age of forty, I no longer relied on weaponry. Even bushes, trees, bamboo sticks or rocks call all be my swords. From then on, I achieved great progress and slowly reached the realm of overcoming the sword without a sword.”(Dugu Seeking-A-Loss)

Unhappy What is the english title for this series? Pls help!

Chinese title is 'Shang Cuo Hua Jiao Jia Dui Lang'. Roughly translated to english is 'went up the wrong sedan but married the right man'. It's featuring two couples and Betty Huang Yi is one of the girls. When the day the both couples got married, there was this heavy rain and they were forced to stop at this temple. If i'm not wrong is 'Yue Lao' temple, the god for your love divinity. After the rain stops, both brides went up the wrong sedan.

Okok, so as not to confuse u all i'll say Bride A & Bride B. So Bride A was suppose to marry to a general but she went to the scholar family. Bride A is good in poetry and stuffs wherelse Bride B is good in kungfu. They were suppose to match with their future husband. But in the end, after being together for a long time both couples realized that it's not neccesary to share something in common while having different backgrounds can balance their relationship. Ahh... i wanna watch again!

Anyone knows? Thnx.. ^_^"
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

I already watched this series and I don't think that there is a definite translation 4 it...

I think it was called married wrong husband in the sedan

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mind_wander
    I think it was called married wrong husband in the sedan
    Thnx for the info, but is it available in stores? Coz i simply couldn't find it...
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Talking Title to this series...........Underworld?!? Ma Jing Tao, Ning Jing

I just wanted to know the title to this series..... Steven Ma and Ning Jing are both in it along with the girl who played the tribe princess in Warriors of the Yang Clan. The story is about a tribe that guarded a dragon that guards 8 sacred dragon pearls. A story was told that anyone who possesses the 8 pearls would also possess the pugilist world?!? So of course everyone wants it. Steven Ma is the leader of the tribe that guards the dragon/pearls. His tribe was genocided leaving only him......to seek the pearls and vengence for his people. Can somebody please tell me the title in pinyin so that I can purchase this series.

Thank you xoxo
    Last edited by Goddess; 07-21-05 at 04:23 PM. Reason: Addition

I saw the poster and I think it is Muo Jie(demonworld)

Default Response to movie title

Muo Jie? Okay, thank you very much. . Would anybody happen to know the name of the girl who played the Tian Xiang in the movie.

Has anyone seen this series yet?? It looks like it might be good.
    <3 Sam Wang Shao Wei <3
    Please visit Shao Wei's English Forum!

i only saw this series for ning jing, so i watched up to the part she died then stopped. it was an okay series, but i'm not much of a fan for imaginary worlds and all the special affects really annoys me.

my mum couldn't stand this film.

Default Underworld

I've seen this Tv series and it's okay. It's not great but the ending could have been better. Hu Jing who played Ming Ji in Warriors of The Yang Clan is in this. She plays like Ning Jing sister in here tho their not actually related but you kno like a special bond. Also the theme song of this Tv series is like the one for Tian Long Ba Bo not really a song but like the sounds of all the action going on in it. This series is really confusing and you'll get totally lost if you miss episodes like me.
    Pics. of some of the cast:
    Hu Jing
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.muzi.com/icon_c/31174_001_a.jpg')

Ning Jing
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jnbook.com/beauties/ning_jing/img/nj_photo.jpg')

Ma Jing Tao
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://starpage.hanafos.com/starImage/Ma%20Jing%20Tao.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by vietblue99
    I've seen this Tv series and it's okay. It's not great but the ending could have been better. Hu Jing who played Ming Ji in Warriors of The Yang Clan is in this. She plays like Ning Jing sister in here tho their not actually related but you kno like a special bond. Also the theme song of this Tv series is like the one for Tian Long Ba Bo not really a song but like the sounds of all the action going on in it. This series is really confusing and you'll get totally lost if you miss episodes like me.
    Pics. of some of the cast:
    Hu Jing
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image.muzi.com/icon_c/31174_001_a.jpg')

Ning Jing
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jnbook.com/beauties/ning_jing/img/nj_photo.jpg')

Ma Jing Tao
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://starpage.hanafos.com/starImage/Ma%20Jing%20Tao.jpg')
    couldn't you find more recent pics of Ning Jing and Ma Jing Tao and isn't that Duong Tuyet girl really famous or something? cos i've heard of her name a couple of times.

Default Pics

Quote Originally Posted by Linda
    couldn't you find more recent pics of Ning Jing and Ma Jing Tao and isn't that Duong Tuyet girl really famous or something? cos i've heard of her name a couple of times.
    it's really hard to find pics. of Hu Jing on the internet. I see ur viet too huh