Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Series: Dal Ja's Spring- Starring Chae Rim, Lee Min Ki

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE
    i'm on epi 4 and it is so hillarious so far. so funny.

I love Chae Rim character but are not too fond of all the male actors except maybe Min Ki. He's starting to grow on me.

Oh you'll learn to love the other male characters too. All the characters here have something cute and funny about them.

I don't think theres a character in here that I really hate.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Whenever Team Manager Kang speaks, she reminds me of Meryl Streep in Devil Wears Prada. It's the same cool, emotionless tone and manner.
    Last edited by jade_frosts; 04-04-07 at 01:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts
    Whenever Team Manager Kang speaks, she reminds of Meryl Streep in Devil Wears Prada. It's the same cool, emotionless tone and manner.
    I think that's what Team Manager Kang is supposed to be a parody of
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

I'm on epi. 11 and i finally realized that Chae Rim gained weights ....she looked so mature nowaday with a matured body...how old is she now?

I only remember her as a young girl from All about Eve and We are Dating...
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

I'm on epi. 11 and i finally realized that Chae Rim gained weights ....she looked so mature nowaday with a matured body...how old is she now?
    She just turned 28 this March.
    And yes, she does look more matured recently, though still cute. I realised that she's aged physcially quite abit in the last one year or so, especially after her divorce. The last time i saw her onscreen in "Xin Zui Da Jin Zhi" with Nick Cheung, she still looked the usual bubbly and youthful girl.
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 04-15-07 at 12:24 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

divorced? poor her...who's her exhubby? ( let me google)..

has anyone finish this whole series yet?

I'm just on episode 13 but it's starting to get a little slow for me..

Umm...I think I stopped around episode 18 or 19 because it was getting too addictive for me and plus I had class assignments that I had to be doing instead of watching dramas.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

She was married to a Korean singer/songwriter for about 3 years before they divorced around the middle of last year. There are pics of the couple in her thread (actresses forum)

I stopped around 3/4 of the series (can't remember which episode) a month or 2 ago because it was assignments/tests periods then and since exams are coming up, i'll only be able to finish the series after my exams! However, i couldn't contain my curiousity and have read the spoilers up till the last episode
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Ah, I'm watching S-Diary with Kim Sun Ah right now. Just a short break from all the assignments I have to do. But OMG, I see Lee Hyung Woo in the movie. He plays one of Kim Sun Ah's first boyfriend and he can speak ENGLISH~! haha..whoa. His hair is a little bit longer or less refined than his hair in this drama.

Ok, i changed my mind..i'm on episode 15 and it's getting good...
    This is truly an adult series ( sex before marriage, living together, pregnancy, blah..blah...).

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Umm...I think I stopped around episode 18 or 19 because it was getting too addictive for me and plus I had class assignments that I had to be doing instead of watching dramas.

suet, i'm about to catch with you..hehehe....

This is a Good Series...gives you that "good" feeling.

Loved this serial! Highly recommended! I love Lee Mi-Ki's character in this show better than his other serials such as "I really really like you" and "Taereung National Village" Maybe it is the hair style. He has longer hair in Da Ja's Spring than the other two series which makes him looks a little country bumpkin (especially in Taereung National Village! Aiyoo! Can't stand his looks!)

Chae Rim looks and behaves sometimes like a bimbo in the serial. Overall, she is too naive and guillble to suit the looks in the show. She can really act very well. Love her good dress sense in this serial! Wish I could see more of her in future series. It would be good if she can pair up someone like the lead actor in Money Warefare (who is also in Lovers in Paris).

Hey, is that main male lead from the drama 'Be Strong, Geum Soon?' Where he acts as Jin Shun's second brother-in-law? Well I must say he is a little cute in that drama, I might catch this one. Thanks for the info!
    If everyone could just smile a little more...

maybe the world will be a happier place.

Quote Originally Posted by plushica View Post
    Hey, is that main male lead from the drama 'Be Strong, Geum Soon?' Where he acts as Jin Shun's second brother-in-law? Well I must say he is a little cute in that drama, I might catch this one. Thanks for the info!
    Indeed he is!
    Currently watching:
    K-dramas Resurrection/Rebirth, Wedding, Farewell to Tears, Rosy Life, Immortal Yi Soon Shin
    C-drama Fairytale of Twin Swords

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts View Post
    Whenever Team Manager Kang speaks, she reminds me of Meryl Streep in Devil Wears Prada. It's the same cool, emotionless tone and manner.
    I haven't watched Devil Wears Prada, but the Team Manager Kang actually reminds me of Matilda's devil principal in Roald Dahl's Matilda.

This series is fantastic. All the characters in here are so lovable. It's funny how Tae Bong's mum kept giving names to Dal Ja's curly hair. Dal Ja reminds me of a mix of Ally McBeal and Cinderella. She seems to be always dreaming, a true romantic.

I didn't realise Chae Rim is such a good actress. She doesn't feel like Chae Rim at all in the show. She is just Oh Dal Ja. And although being 6 yrs older than Tae Bong in the show, their love development is so gradual, yet very convincing. It's romantic yet realistic at the same time, very believeable that someone like Tae Bong could develop feelings for Dal Ja.

The only thing I wasn't satisfied is it took Tae Bong quite a while to admit his love for Dal Ja although he knew he definitely likes her.

I recommend this show to anyone.

Chae Rim doesn't look pretty in this show.
    She seems to have aged alot.
    And she's still so young.

Quote Originally Posted by bonds View Post
    Chae Rim doesn't look pretty in this show.
    She seems to have aged alot.
    And she's still so young.
    It's suppose to be like that. Her makeup is to make her look older and show her age progression unlike the beginning of the show, prior to the 7 years thing, when she had straight hair.

i am totally a chae rim fan but this series was totally boring for me..the usual k drama storyline..

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    i am totally a chae rim fan but this series was totally boring for me..the usual k drama storyline..
    That's strange. Its opposite for me. I've never liked Chae Rim before, never liked the Chinese series she was in or her characters, but this one appealed her to me.