Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: [K-Drama] With's Amusement aka Witch Yoo Hee

This drama was boring and pointless from the beginning till end.

The storyline is very weak and mundane. I gave up after 2 or 3 episodes since the plots were just so predictable, the humor, non-existent and the acting, bland and forced. A great pity since the series had such a fine-looking cast!
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Default ZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    Title : Witch Yuhee
    Starting : Han Ga In - Ma Yuhee
    Jae Hee - Chae Moo Ryong
    Dennis O'neil - Johny Kruger
    Synopse : A comedy love stroy bewteen wicked evil wealthy girl and an unemployed cook.

Impression : This is basically a "The Fantasy Couple" rip-off, a poor one that is. Han Ga In is a miscast for the title character Yuhee as she never played an evil character before and her "evil" acting, which is supposed to be funny, is not funny at all. The reason "The Fantasy Couple" was the run-away hit last year was because the lead actress Han Ye Seol always had a bad girl image and the character Jo Anna fit her image perfectly; viewers just couldn't imagine a better actress to play Jo Anna than Han Ye Seol. Not to mention that her portrayal of Jo Anna was extremely convincing. Han Ga In's portrayal of Ma Yuhee is very stiff and unfunny. I will give Jae Hee's portrayal of "poor unemployed cook looking for work" a passing grade. But Dennis O'neil dissapoints here. Dennis is playing a supporting character of a master chef who teaches Jae Hee. His acting is also distracting because of the language problems(Dennis speaks broken Korean). For those expecting the magic of The Sweet Spy, sorry, you gotta look elsewhere.

In one word, this is not funny.
    Totally true.... I was so bored watching the first few episodes, then skipped a few, hoping it would get better. Aiiyaaa, the so called witch was no more scary than the sweet girl Seung Mi. She widens her eyes, pouts and says 'hey' rudely. The only difference than others. Cho Anna in Fantasy couple is not pretty in the conventional sense, but when smiles happily she's really very pretty. She is scary.... The lead guy is smiling at all times? Don't like him at all and Yul, he is sleep walking. The chef is cute( the only nice part for me), he should speak broken Korean, his character is new in Korea.

gotta agree with that.. i find han ga in is not suitable for the character..
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

BIG disappointment!!!! i liked the beginning but as i got to the middle part it began to drag like crazy. i finally decided to stop watching at episode 10, months later, tried to finish the series and was hoping for a good ending to replace all the draggy that was going on. guess what? the ending was stupid. it dragged on and on but ended like in one second, leaving you with your mouth wide open. overall, i was p***ed. good thing Denis O. was in there.
    Currently watching:

• We got married
    • Moonlight Resonance
    • and many more...

"LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW."

what i hate most is, i try wake all night just to see how the ending is.

BUT what the h*** is that! the ending was BAD BAD BAD.

Quote Originally Posted by L4love View Post
    BIG disappointment!!!! i liked the beginning but as i got to the middle part it began to drag like crazy. i finally decided to stop watching at episode 10, months later, tried to finish the series and was hoping for a good ending to replace all the draggy that was going on. guess what? the ending was stupid. it dragged on and on but ended like in one second, leaving you with your mouth wide open. overall, i was p***ed. good thing Denis O. was in there.
    I agree ... Disappointment. Could have been way better.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

I watched a few episodes of this series and gave up. Dont know why I just couldn't stand the main girls' acting and especially her short hair style for the rest of the series, it looks so old fashion and weird to me! I prefer to watch another girl more (Jun Hye Bin), she looks prettier than the main girl but she's not main lead! Anyway, what happened to Jun Hye Bin at the end, who did she end up with?!