15 51.72%

Thread: Gang Wars : GJ+YG+ZWJ vs H7G+OYF+HYS+YD+WCY

Default Gang Wars : GJ+YG+ZWJ vs H7G+OYF+HYS+YD+WCY

GJ+YG+ZWJ vs H7G+OYF+HYS+YD+WCY

who will win?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

ZWJ can definetly keep at least two guys down with QQDLY and 9 yang.. lets say H7G and WCY(stall not defeat) meanwhile GJ can keep OYF and HYs down while YG takes them out
    i'm really tired so just gonna bs lol.. don't flame me

This is at everyone's peaks within the trilogy storyline I assume?
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz
    This is at everyone's peaks within the trilogy storyline I assume?
    yes, when they are at their best.

For YG to be at his best means his Gu Gu must of had been raped, tortured, and then killed by H7G+OYF+HYS+YD+WCY..... I wanna change my name

Each GJ, YG and ZWJ should be a ble to handle one, but it's not easy to defeat any of the greats, and the fact that they need to fight 1 or 2 at the same time is just too much. H7G+OYF+HYS+YD+WCY for the win, with HYS intelligence, OYF slyness and WCY formation, this is just too much for GJ, YG and ZWJ.

Throw in LHC, and I'll still give the win to H7G+OYF+HYS+YD+WCY.

maybe XF, DY and XZ will have a better odds.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    For YG to be at his best means his Gu Gu must of had been raped, tortured, and then killed by H7G+OYF+HYS+YD+WCY..... I wanna change my name
    lol or his gugu may be hiding from him for another 16 years :P u never know

GJ, ZWJ, YG all have the youth advantage, but the Greats individually in terms of skills aren't that inferior to those 3. So in the end, I would say any ROCH Old Great 2 on 1 would be too much for these younger ones to handle.
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚
    此时一灯大师的“一阳指”功夫实已到了登峰造极、炉火纯青的地步,指上发出的那股罡气似是温淳平和,但沛然浑厚,无可与抗

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    GJ+YG+ZWJ vs H7G+OYF+HYS+YD+WCY

who will win?
    Each of the 3 of the youngsters are only slightly above the greats except WCY. If there is no WCY, they have bigger chance to win. But with the presence of WCY, I don't think they will win, unless the trio GJ YG ZWJ can take advantage their young stamina greats.

The problem of this matchup is WCY since we never sure how really strong him so I think logically by ROCH standard he should be place behind ROCH Greats or around ROCH QQR level

The young Greats have no chance. Without WCY, I'd give them a chance against the 4 old Greats, especially if ZWJ and GJ can combine their 9Yin and 9Yang. They can hold off 3 Greats while YG finishes off the other one (probably YD, the weakest one).

Quote Originally Posted by Western Eccentric View Post
    The problem of this matchup is WCY since we never sure how really strong him so I think logically by ROCH standard he should be place behind ROCH Greats or around ROCH QQR level
    WCY is still WCY, after several decades on training and come back just to fight the 3 youngster, his knowledge and experience is still far exceeding others. Otherwise, how did all the other great put respect on him.

The 3 youngsters can only win if they could maximise their stamina over the skill and experience.

Well I'm talk about Pre-LOCH WCY (before his dead) which mentioned by JY only "slightly" better than The 4 Greats and since The 4 Greats have over 40 years to "improve" after WCY death then logically they would surpassed WCY by the end of ROCH which mean WCY only around QQR level or LOCH ZBT at best which make any of GJ/YG would "easily" defeat him within 200-300 stances while ZWJ "buying time" against 2 Greats..

Yes, I know what you mean and agree with this, WCY is already dead for so many years and other greats should have been improve and become better than WCY at the time he died. It is just the writer intention to put WCY to be always slightly better than other greats regardless WCY death and after so many years he is still consider slightly better.

Actually I'm just thinking if the trio youngster want to cheat it is easier to beat YiDeng and western venom first for GJ know best what are their (The Great) weaknesses.

YD wil become weaker if they could mention his sin for not saving Ying Gu son and Western Venom for mentioning his shadow is number one, better than him. I also wonder if WCY become weaker if someone mention LCY during fighting and HYS (his wife). A few greats will be lost easily lol.

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Jin Yong never wrote that Wang Chong Yang was slightly better than the Four Greats in LOCH. There is an indication how strong Wang Chongyang is in ROCH. I’ve been mentioning this piece of ‘evidence’. When the Five Masters saw the battle between the Little Dragon Girl and the Golden Monk, Xiaoxiang Zi, Yin Kexi and Nimoxing. They assessed that Wang Chongyang could defeat the Golden Wheel Monk, Ximoxing, Yin Kexi and Xiaoxiang Zi. They also though that Zhou Botong is a level higher than them, but could deal with the combined attack. This is in chapter 27. In the Passionless Valley, Zhou Botong faced the same group and retreated as he felt a bit overwhelmed. So, the assessment of the Five Masters of Zhou Botong is accurate, so it stances that the first assessment about their late master COULD be true.

Furthermore, Wang Chongyang should be 30 t 40 years older than the other Four Greats. So, when he died he was around 80+. On top of that, he browsed through Jiu Yin Zhen Jing and pondered on it and was able to combine his Quenzhen arts with Jiu Yin Zhen Jing, which should give him a considerable boost.

I ask you if Huang Yaoshi, reverend Yideng, Zhou Botong in post-16 years who are in their late 80s or early 90’s were still formidable. Shouldn’t Wang Chongyang in his 80’s with the knowledge of Jiuyin he absorbed and the Solar Finger be as good as them. I am not saying that he is better than the three but shouldn’t he be at least around the same level.
    Last edited by Athena; 12-16-23 at 07:51 AM.
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)