Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My Legend of the Condor Heroes remake cast for today

Default My Legend of the Condor Heroes remake cast for today

If they were going to remake Legend of the Condor Heroes today, who would u pick for the main cast. These are my suggestions, rate it a score out of 10 and please give some comments

Guo Jing/Kwok Jing - Ron Ng Cheuk Hei
    Huang Ruong/ Wong Yung - Tavia Yeung Yi
    Yang Kang/ Yeung Hong - Raymond Lam Fung
    Mu Nia Ci/ Muk Lim Chi - Can someone think of a good suggestion?

Quote Originally Posted by filmbuff87
    If they were going to remake Legend of the Condor Heroes today, who would u pick for the main cast. These are my suggestions, rate it a score out of 10 and please give some comments

Guo Jing/Kwok Jing - Ron Ng Cheuk Hei
    Huang Ruong/ Wong Yung - Tavia Yeung Yi
    Yang Kang/ Yeung Hong - Raymond Lam Fung
    Mu Nia Ci/ Muk Lim Chi - Can someone think of a good suggestion?
    Oh Kwok Jing to Ron? I don't think he matches. He looks cooler than the "Bufalo" Kwok Jing. Kwok Jing should be someone who looks warmer.

Wong Yung doesn't match with Tavia, too. Muk Lim Chi matches with her more than. Wong Yung must be a young, cheerful girl. Tavia looks maturer than Wong Yung.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

i agree... i think ron will suit a more yang guo if it was a return of the condor heroes... and leila tong can be dragon girl... or maybe bosco for yang guo will be cool too!

but i think raymond will do well as yang kang!

tavia for huang rong?? i dun think it'll work well...?

nono...maybe tavia will suit huang rong after all!!

i imagine huang rong to be like her in this pic...
    Attached Images Attached Images

How about Bosco Wong as Kwok Jing
    Raymond Lam as Yeung Hong
    http://www.cohongmusic.com/ProductImages/movie/dvd/tvbi/huongthanhlangtu.jpg
    The Golden Five Tigers of the 80s are the best wuxia artists ever!

Quote Originally Posted by PeterBanh
    How about Bosco Wong as Kwok Jing
    Raymond Lam as Yeung Hong
    Still don't match .

Bosco isn't Kwok Jing type. He hasn't Kwok Jing's "stupid" and "slow" look.

Raymond as Kwok Jing is more match. Sometimes he looks "stupid" .

How about Yeung Kang as Kevin Cheng?

Welcome

Wow, if they reli refilm this movie n choose the cast listed, it wud b cool n fun

hmmmmmmmm,
    i thk raymond can b kwok jing
    n ron b yeung hong

it seems better
    dun noe y but i thk ron suits yeung hong's character more than kwok jing
    n leila sure is a good candidate for siu long nui
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

no raymond is better off with an evil role like lethal weapon, no way he can play gwok jing

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox
    Sometimes he looks "stupid" .
    but i agree, sometimes he does look stupid
    Last edited by LuNaR; 04-19-07 at 05:18 PM.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    no raymond is better off with an evil role like lethal weapon, no way he can play gwok jing

but i agree, sometimes he does look stupid
    better watch what u saying because as we all know how rude u are when it comes to ray, so dont quote what ray's fan said because we know what u really mean

Quote Originally Posted by kfung
    better watch what u saying because as we all know how rude u are when it comes to ray, so dont quote what ray's fan said because we know what u really mean
    um... someone woke up on the wrong side of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by kfung

what's so rude about that? RAYMOND CAN PLAY STUPID ROLES like in eternal happiness, which is good isn't it? since he can play smart roles, he can play evil, he can act in MOST ROLES. What the hell is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR

huh?
    i never felt that fung hang lit is evil before throughout the entire 40 series
    he is?
    well, mayb in a step in the past but LWOLAP?
    no way
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85
    huh?
    i never felt that fung hang lit is evil before throughout the entire 40 series
    he is?
    well, mayb in a step in the past but LWOLAP?
    no way
    Lolz, dun try to argue with LuNaR. I doubt he hadn't watched any series of Ar Fung, due to her complaints 'bout his roles.

Uh huh, in fact LuNaR understood wat I said, but in a negative way. Lolz, Ar Fung looks quite stupid in EH and LWVB. Ha ha, wasn't RayMic famous of "intelligent girl - stupid guy" couple?

Lolz, I realli miss evil Empror Qin, Shiko.

Back to the topic, hmm, if TVB remake Condor heroes, I still support Kevin Cheng in Yeung Kang . Watch Burning Flame 2 or the Mermaid, U'll understand my idea. Muk Lim Chi is Tavia, that's wat I think. But I can't find the naughty, childlike Wong Yung among TVB artress now. Athena was so good with Wong Yung so I can't put her out of my head.

If it's the return of condor heroes, hmm, Xiao Long Nui is Leila? Nope, Leila is cute but not that pretty. Su Fei Huen is an example, I dun think Leila matched with it. Hmm... I can't find any TVB actress now match with Xiao Long Nui. A cold but pretty face, fairy... hard to find.

Welcome

i actually seen at least 95% of all of raymond's series. i use to like him until i met u guys
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    what's so rude about that? RAYMOND CAN PLAY STUPID ROLES like in eternal happiness, which is good isn't it? since he can play smart roles, he can play evil, he can act in MOST ROLES. What the hell is wrong with you?
    what the hell is wrong with u???? i didn't talk to u and u obviously don't know what going on between me and lunar and how much she hates ray. I tried to warn her not to leave comments like that because she doesn't mean ray can act stupid, she means something else. She's been every thread that has ray name and try to insult him as much as she can, so tell me are u defending ray or her????

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i sure wake up on the right side of the bed everyday, just that there's something going between me and her that u have no idea about. She's been attacked ray fans all over the forum, so please don't get in the middle of this.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    i really hate it when people refering to their idol by short initial/names... his name is Raymond Lam, use his full name for pete shake, you ain't that close to him, you don't know him...

sorry to be a ***** about this, but i do find it extremely annoying, it's like calling actresses my honey (which i will never do cuzz i don't know them).

hmmm
    Guo Jing/Kwok Jing - Bosco Wong [he sometimes has that 'stupid/huh?' look
    Huang Ruong/ Wong Yung - Shirley perhaps?
    Yang Kang/ Yeung Hong - Raymond Lam Fung 'can play evil roles'
    Mu Nia Ci/ Muk Lim Chi - Tavia Yeung
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

My choice:

Wong Yung - Tavia Yeung (Have you seen her in The W Files, Vigilante Force, A Pillow Case of Mystery?). She can pull off young, sassy, tricky, cute and smart fine + charisma we have seen from her in Twin of Brothers.

Kwok Jing - Bosco Wong (Kwok Jing is not supposed to be too handsome but is still easy on the eyes. Bosco can look stupid and stubborn most of the time (think Dicey Business?), and still maintain some heroic values (Find The Light?)).

Yeung Hong - Raymond Lam (Yeung Hong is supposed to be more handsome, so there you go. Although I don't think Raymond is the most handsome, but he is probably the one who looks best in ancient costume in the new generation. He has done quite well in ASITP as the evil emperor, so with his improved acting, he sure can pull of Yeung Hong. Kevin Cheng is too old to play this role).

Mok Nim Chi - Not too sure. Bernice Liu? After all, she was once dubbed as the new Yeung Pan Pan. But to pull off the 'character' of Mok Nim Chi, maybe someone like Selena Li is more capable as Bernice is better in comedic role than serious, modern than ancient.
    Last edited by Akazukin; 04-21-07 at 12:21 PM.

For ROCH:

Yeung Guo - Raymond Lam (Since I choose Raymond Lam for the father, YH, it makes sense to choose him to be the son as well. Anyway, I think Ray has the quality of pulling off the naughty, smart, handsome, but sometimes troublemaker YG. Someone mentioned Bosco but I think Bosco doesn't really have the ancient look that can make every girl falls in love with him like what YG is supposed to do.).

Little Dragon Girl - Tavia Yeung (Although I pick her for WY, I also think she can pull off SLL fine, mostly because of her beautiful ancient look. Other than that, SLL hardly has any expression anyway. But I also think Tavia has the charisma needed for SLL. Leila is a good actress but I think she failed to carry the "awwww"-ness of Si Fei Huen, so I think she wouldn't be good for SLL)

Kwok Fu - Shirley Yeung (Well, I think Shirley Yeung can pull off WY's role a bit, except that she might fail in a more in-depth characteristic/emotion of WY, which I think Tavia can carry out more in-depth portrayal of WY. But other than that, Shirley Yeung has the cute and sassy girl look as well, so she should do pretty well as Kwok Fu. By the way, I'm one of the minority who actually likes Kwok Fu's character).

Kwok Seung - Maybe Leila?