Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: [New] Shen Ji Miao Suan Liu Bo Wen

thanks for the link, maybe i ll put it up on my friendster and facebook profile later ^^
    good work.. and have u finished watching the series?
    The wiki has a problem, the character Ke Shu Yuan played in #3 is Lu Wuzheng, not Liu Bowen's sword brother but his godmother's son and hence his godbrother. The wiki said Zhu Shuang.
    Last edited by XWingSuki; 04-25-08 at 04:16 PM.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    thanks for the link, maybe i ll put it up on my friendster and facebook profile later ^^
    good work.. and have u finished watching the series?
    The wiki has a problem, the character Ke Shu Yuan played in #3 is Lu Wuzheng, not Liu Bowen's sword brother but his godmother's son and hence his godbrother. The wiki said Zhu Shuang.
    Thanks for the tip
    I GO WHERE THE WIND BLOWS.

Placed on my friendster profile oledi.. I'm still watching LBW.. love how they extend the episodes..like one story quite long! but the one with Ke Shuyuan wasn't that long, the one with Lin Weijun and Liu Zhihan is..
    I didn't like Taiwan old fashioned drama before, but this is definitely a must-watch..! Anyway, Windcross, do you know what other dramas Eric is starring in? I did watch Feng Zai Jiang Hu a few episodes coz my uncle has satellite tv, and he loves to watch it a lot. I remember there were a few familiar actors/actresses, Alyssa Chia was one of them. Did Eric end up with Alyssa or something there? I think Eric was acting as twins, and Alyssa as look-alikes, one Chinese and one Japanese, can you enlighten me on this? Thanks.

And oh yeah.. I found these pics when I was reading Liu Yue, the Richie Ren Condor Heroes' Guo Xiang's blog. The name of this drama is Jiang Shan Wan Li Qing (江山万里情). The blog post was on 22-4-08, so I wonder if you have any news on this.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e301/psvirgo189/ap_4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e301/psvirgo189/ap_F23_20080422012720358.jpg')
    In the blog, the actress called Eric "Huang Yi Ge", lol.
    Credits:
    http://http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/ju...080&next=59019
    Last edited by XWingSuki; 07-04-08 at 07:38 AM.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Wink

Placed on my friendster profile oledi.. I'm still watching LBW.. love how they extend the episodes..like one story quite long! but the one with Ke Shuyuan wasn't that long, the one with Lin Weijun and Liu Zhihan is..
    I didn't like Taiwan old fashioned drama before, but this is definitely a must-watch..!

Anyway, Windcross, do you know what other dramas Eric is starring in?
    Well, Eric starring in a lot of series, some modern and some ancient. Like "Rising Dragon" along with Alyssa Chia among others, and this is a long martial arts serie like "Liu Bo Wen". "The Four Marshals" with Echo Shen (ancient serie), "Torned Between Two Lovers", also knows as "还君明珠" ("Huan Jun Ming Zhu"), or ("Returning Pearl to Husband" (2008), a remake of a 80's serie, "The Legendary God of Earth" as guest star in one of many stories, with actually "Empress Ma" and "Hu Wei Yong" from "Liu Bo Wen" etc.

I did watch Feng Zai Jiang Hu a few episodes coz my uncle has satellite tv, and he loves to watch it a lot. I remember there were a few familiar actors/actresses, Alyssa Chia was one of them.
    You must be mistaken, Alyssa Chia has never starring in "Feng Zai Jiang Hu".

Did Eric end up with Alyssa or something there? I think Eric was acting as twins, and Alyssa as look-alikes, one Chinese and one Japanese, can you enlighten me on this? Thanks.
    As for this serie, it doesn't sound familiar to me at all, as I haven't come across it before, sorry.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e301/psvirgo189/ap_F23_20080422020612623.jpg')
    Noticed the actress on the left side is wearing an outfit similar to one of Ah Xiu's many garms.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e301/psvirgo189/ap_F23_20080422012720358.jpg')
    In the blog, the actress called Eric "Huang Yi Ge", lol.
    Credits:
    http://http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/ju...080&next=59019
    This actress beside Eric, starring in story #07 as the love interest of the Second Prince, and story #09 as a different character.

This serie is relative new, I think is still under production (??? ).
    Last edited by WindCross; 04-30-08 at 12:00 PM.
    I GO WHERE THE WIND BLOWS.

I see, interesting. I've always loved A Xiu's garms, they're even more appealing than the princesses'.
    Oops the Alyssa drama should have been Rising Dragon, Fei Long Zai Tian, not Feng Zai Jiang Hu. I just remembered the title now, it's been a way long time. I was confused coz it started with F-
    I did watch Legendary God of Earth, but his role is small as a guest star and not as appealing as in other dramas right? Maybe thats why I didnt recognize him. He was acting as the opera guy I think.. dun actually remember.. I don't remember Hu Weiyong (Yang Huaimin)'s character either, but I remember Chen Yalan and an actor with the surname "Liao" was acting as the goddess and god of Earth.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Are there any websites with summaries of each story?

Update: Jiang Shan Wan Li Qing

stars: Eric Huang, Pan Hong, Li Xiaoran, Wang Meixue, Zhou Shaodong, June

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i2.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/f/jswlq/U2599P28T17D7324F336DT20080608232401.jpg')
    Huang Shao Qi in Jiang Shan Wan Li Qing

Eric Huang as Lai Buyi
    Pan Hong as the Empress Dowager
    Li Xiaoran as the Princess Lanxing
    Wang Meixue as Shi Shanggong
    Zhou Shaodong as Yang You
    June as Chu Xiangjun

More info on http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/jswlq/index.html

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

huhuhuhu......
    I know this sound stupid since Ah Xiu died, but is this mean Pally Jian Pei En/ Ah Xiu actually out of the series? we're not going to see her again right?

BTW have you guy notice, from case 1 and case 2, I think they came to China to film, cause there are a lot of out door scenes, but from case 3 onward, they seem to use the "old" Taiwanese way of filming, meaning they setup indoor scenes. To me it's ok but with the series getting longer and longer it is tire of seeing all in door scenes, which makes it look fake. Well it is just my opinion.
    I just wish they come out in Viet more.
    tieubing

Yes, I think she went out.
    Pity, she's so cute..
    But I think she died late in the series, coz im watching it at the part about this girl who liked Liu Bowen at first and then she married someone else who loved her, Liu Bowen went to jail at one part of this story.. and A-Xiu disguised as courtesan then went to drink with Hu (The cheng xiang)..

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

anyone know up to how many part did it dub in vietnamese. Where can I find part 2 and 3.

omg XWingSuki that part where A xiu acted as a courtesan in that brotherl to get more information, ( n she was avoiding Liu Bo Wen) <-- like 2 weeks ago i think? what happened in the part where Liu Bo Wen finally met her?? i was at australia n i couldnt watch!! T_T I really wanted to see teh drama between them T_T

Quote Originally Posted by ^Jean^ View Post
    omg XWingSuki that part where A xiu acted as a courtesan in that brotherl to get more information, ( n she was avoiding Liu Bo Wen) <-- like 2 weeks ago i think? what happened in the part where Liu Bo Wen finally met her?? i was at australia n i couldnt watch!! T_T I really wanted to see teh drama between them T_T
    I missed out a lot of parts, and I saw the part LBW was trying to find her but was stopped by the lady boss of the brothel , that "Ah Jun" 's mother. I saw in ending themes that she went into some secret room but dont know what happened..
    I didnt even get the ending of the evil fake princess coz I was in Singapore on holiday.. Lol..sigh ^^
    When I came back from SG it was showing the part of a conversation between Ah Jun and the something Tin Kiao girl who was saying she would only be a friend and nobody special to Liu Bo Wen (hinting that she did have something for him earlier on).. then he was in jail or something
    Last edited by XWingSuki; 07-14-08 at 09:29 AM.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

D= D= oh nuuuuu who else knows what happened?? I know Liu Bo Wen eventually went to find her but she was with Hu Wei Yong at that time and she told the lady boss she preferred to stay and treat him rather to go to Liu Bo Wen hence avoiding meeting him. But then Liu Bo Wen ended up joining Hu Wei Yong at the same table but by that time Ah Xiu was no longer there @_@ Argh i want to know what happened after that!!

I'm sure Windcross knows o: But its such an old story to her =( she mighthave forgotten =( Where are u windcross~~~~

Well for the evil fake princess part, she ended up blasting a rock and burying herself in a cave forever . And well, the real princess and the guy she was in love with got promoted and they both ended up living somewhere outside the main capital~ ^-^

O: Hey! Kimtoa lives in the States? How do get to watch the series?? Cool!

When Liu Bowen and Hu Weiyong sat at the same table, i think that was the time A Xiu discovered the secret room and entered it..
    btw Jean is Liu Bowen the only drama u watch on Astro? do u happen to watch any others? juz curious about other Astro-watchers..

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Hmm...I watch 'Ai' whenever my mum watches it~ That is one complicated family story @_@ And yeah..those are the only 2 taiwanese dramas i watch =) I mostly follow English series Anything else worth watching that you can reccomend?

dun know about whats good on Astro..i normally watch Ai, YiNanWang and sometimes LBW.. but its hard to catch up on LBW when i keep missing episodes.. do u know if in Ai the main character's daughter (Chun Hua--Chen Meifeng), An An die? din see her alreadi..
    Dunno the China-TW drama of the LBW actor and An An actress and some other China ppl good or not.. palace stories seem a bit boring..
    i like Jian Pei En (A Xiu) but wish she can act more main character..the other drama i see she act was in this Zhang Yuyan drama where she was paired with Chun Hua's son An Ping (an an brother , the guy who like Yi Ting in 'Ai') and she is the main guy's sister
    AI getting a bit boring though with all those new characters.. and im getting bored of jiang zu ping.. she has this weird expression on her face when she smiles altho she is quite pretty
    she will be jason wang shi xian's half brother's wife in 'Ai' i think..someone said she will be playing evil character..
    so far dun think astro got any real nice dramas and i dont have SHX, do u?
    all the latest dramas all in there ^^

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Hmm all i know is that on 'Ai' the cancer girl has died and just recently the father died =( and that evil brother in law is getting more and more evil >=(

SHX is for ShuangXing right? Yea I do have it but I dont watch it all that much :x

O: I wish Liu Bo Wen would hurry up and realise that Ah Xiu is being controlled by Tao So >=( Also, i feel that this series is dragging on a little too long >.< Thoughit was interesting and refreshing looking at Hu Wei Yong act with a sense of humor

Hi.... I can't down video from page "mymedia.yam.com .... Why ??? ... help me please...thank you so much !!!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by WindCross View Post
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Well, for the moment it doesn't seem like it would be a happy ending, however, I think the situation might soon change to the better. The serie is not end yet, as it still airing in Taiwan. I have come to episode #274 and it seemed like there could be a way for A Xiu to come "back" to life again.
    I don't understand.....A xiu died .... Jian Pei act 2 kind ????.. i don't think so... i like a xiu however she died (