Thread: From Act to Act 《娛樂插班生》

Default From Act to Act 《娛樂插班生》

I just finished watching the DVD. DVD quality is up to standards like the other DVD releases and I'm satisfied with it. I wish they would make better menus though and they didn't have any promos for other DVD releases So far only the Jin Yong box sets have the nice menus.

Now to the series, I haven't watched this since I was in my teens so it was like watching a new show. I found the series very amusing. A lot of jokes were made about the entertainment circle which I found really funny. Liu Wai Hung was pretty much the main character and he delivered like usual, but he didn't really have a comedic role. And Noel Leung, damn I forgot how cute this little girl was. I remember I liked her so much back in the day. Nice watching her again.

The next series I'm going to be watching is Angels and Devils with Chow Yun Fat and Tony Leung.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-30-08 at 08:17 PM.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.