Thread: Blogger ... ..www.blogger.com

Default Blogger ... ..www.blogger.com

Hi I'm experiencing some problems now while logging into Blogger and I was just wondering what is the reason behind the problems and I cannot seem to figure out.

Here are the problems:

-- There's something wrong with the dashboard.The blogs I created are not arranged nicely in column boxes for me to manage(It is suppose to be one blog in one column box with selections of New Post,Posts,View Blog,Settings and Layout for every single column box) But right now,there are no column boxes and the blogs I have are all in lines straight down and it's very hard for my eyes.Is this a new kind of arrangement or there is some fault with the website or my com settings?Previously,it's ok ....

--The page whereby I type a new post is completely distorted.
    --Some of the images link I previously have and is workable now cease to work anymore.

I'm getting really frustrated with it.Members with blogger accounts,do u know wat is happening??? Please do help!!Thanks alot ...

are u with old blogger or new blogger??

u can try reporting this in the blogger forum, u'll get very quick response.. usually within the next day...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

I just realise from Blogger Help that I'm not the only one experiencing such a problem and Blogger is still tryin to fix it I wonder y Blogger has to exit from Beta and made so many changes when they have so many patches they still fail to fix.I'm a loyal supporter of Blogger all this while and all this freakin problems is starting to dampen my expectations of Blogger ... ... Distorted create post,wrong labelled posts,weirdly displayed dashboard. .... .. hopefully,they can fix it asap or I'm out of Blogger.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

a lot of my friends say that blogger has screwed up on them, but fortunately, i still can post fine and edit stuff and everything. however, if blogger doesn't work for you, you may want to switch to livejournal or xanga, which is what most of my friends did. even a myspace is not a bad idea.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579 View Post
    a lot of my friends say that blogger has screwed up on them, but fortunately, i still can post fine and edit stuff and everything. however, if blogger doesn't work for you, you may want to switch to livejournal or xanga, which is what most of my friends did. even a myspace is not a bad idea.
    It worked fine on you!? Which internet browser do you use and what version is it??I've got alot of memorable posts at Blogger which I wish to retain so I will try to stay at Blogger if prob can be identified and solved fast.You use Internet Explorer 6 or 7?Or you use Mozilla Firefox 2? this is strange.How come it works for some but suxs for the others?

I've heard most of those encountering such probs are with Singnet.What's your internet provider??

Sorry for asking so many questions ... ... I hope to find a soln for this soon.... ...

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579 View Post
    blogger works for me fine too... i hate xanga.. it's troublesome especially when u wanna view old posts.. wordpress will be a WAY better choice though u dun get to out a chatbox though.. still u cna password protect ur post..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~