1 2.33%
  • 3 - Carmen

7 16.28%
  • 4 - I Believe

18 41.86%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: SPCNET A Capella - Final Round

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    So true, so true... just coz i rejected him!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showpost...postcount=1196

Anyway, you'd appreciate net's bandwidth too if you were on dialup.
    aww...you pierced a stick through his heart all just for Mr. spcNET? lol! No wonder the guy is a sour grape.

by the by, you've yet to answer my question posted in the "SPCNET Background Music" thread ~ will the name of the singers be published once the competition is over? I really want to know who sang the 2nd song.

Yeah right, 0-0-0. I just hate to remind you of the past, for fear you've yet to control those hormones of yours, but ...

0-0-0's self profession of love

Lailac, you ought to look at both sides sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by lailac View Post
    aww...you pierced a stick through his heart all just for Mr. spcNET? lol! No wonder the guy is a sour grape.

meh, any woman that volutarily goes for net has to be crazy! net is half female, lol

by the by, you've yet to answer my question posted in the "SPCNET Background Music" thread ~ will the name of the singers be published once the competition is over? I really want to know who sang the 2nd song.
    i'll let him reveal himself. I'm sure he's prepared to do so, though as i said, the song choice should have given a pretty big hint if you've been reading through all the threads

As i said before, phoenix, making up quotes for other people is easy
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix_aquarius
    i'm going out with netdriftr
    but you actually typed that!!!
    Last edited by 0-0-0; 05-09-07 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    meh, any woman that volutarily goes for net has to be crazy! net is half female, lol
    which half my dear?

i'll let him reveal himself. I'm sure he's prepared to do so, though as i said, the song choice should have given a pretty big hint if you've been reading through all the threads
    Bah, i'm too lazy to go through all of the previous threads. I just hope I won't be shocked to madness. lol

Geesh. So much for "SPCNET A Capella - Final Round" thread.

I LOVE 'I BELIEVE.'
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix_Aquaris View Post
    Why else would 0-0-0 refer to others as Net? Why else would 0-0-0 remember the words uttered by others as divinely Net's? Why else would she concede that Net is an "unrivalled [insert lover/boyfriend/husband here]" so publicly over the forum without the slightest tinge of embarrassment?

There ... It wasn't too subtle, was it?
    HAhahah i have no designs on your future wife Phoenix..

0-0-0 will you release Phoenix from his avatar bondage?
    i swear thats where his envy and wrath comes from...
    his suspicions are totally unfounded!
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr View Post
    HAhahah i have no designs on your future wife Phoenix..

0-0-0 will you release Phoenix from his avatar bondage?
    i swear thats where his envy and wrath comes from...
    his suspicions are totally unfounded!
    lol! it seems like his irate jealousy is not directed at you more than at the person ohh so cruelly ripped his heart open and displayed his wounded pride for the world to see.

Hey PA, maybe you can sing a song about your tainted love ~ there's always another competition.

Yeah right, 0-0-0. I just hate to remind you of the past, for fear you've yet to control those hormones of yours, but ...

0-0-0's self profession of love

Lailac, you ought to look at both sides sometimes.
    ...and i'm sorry, but the evidence (wait, can we even consider fabricated posts as evidence?) that you've coughed up is pathetic and self-obsorbed. The alledged confessions from 0-0-0 are fake as they are too cheasy and don't sound anything like what Ms. prim and proper would say. Damn, what kind of a man are you ~ you can't even fake it well...lol
    Last edited by lailac; 05-09-07 at 05:18 AM.

[yadda yadda ....]

...and i'm sorry, but the evidence (wait, can we even consider fabricated posts as evidence?) that you've coughed up is pathetic and self-obsorbed. The alledged confessions from 0-0-0 are fake as they are too cheasy and don't sound anything like what Ms. prim and proper would say. Damn, what kind of a man are you ~ you can't even fake it well...lol
    You might like to brush up on your comprehension skills, lady. For one thing, you might make it into the Guinness World of Records for producing the greatest irony ever: you called me pathetic when you obviously knew not what I'm trying to do. Good job.

Your attempt at reading into my intentions were, sad to say, PATHETIC at best, and 'lailac-ish' (type no evil) at worst. Ask yourself these few questions before you disgrace yourself any further (so ... thank me for at least trying to persuade you to retain whatever shred of dignity you have left - if any):

- Are the alleged confessions I made from 0-0-0 meant to be real in the first place? Did I intend for them to be well-faked? Strike one ... out!

- Am I even trying to sound like 0-0-0?

- More importantly, what am I trying to convey through that "alleged confession"? That 0-0-0 is really in love with me?

- Was that "alleged confession" supposed to be an evidence in the first place? If it is, what is it for exactly?

If you simply couldn't answer correctly these simple questions above, don't bother replying. You can if you want. However, don't expect me to do the same. I've just wasted hundreds of precious IQ points over the last few minutes typing this worthless post.

If you - miraculously - do finally understand what I was trying to say, do pay me ten bucks as your tuition fee. I don't go round giving out free basic 'A For Apple' lessons, you know.

Go on and masquerade as the smart aleck you wish to be; even then, do it properly. I'll take the high road, though.

Good day.

PS. Moderators, I know I went over the limit this time. Sorry.

PS2: 0-0-0 = Ms. Prim and Proper??!!
    Last edited by Phoenix_Aquaris; 05-09-07 at 06:45 AM.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

we're doing this relationship thingy here too? seriously, this joke is going overboard this time....

back on topic.....

#1 - *speechless*

#2 - very strong voice...

#3 - would anyone please tell me what song is this in english? i know ive heard this melody.....newayz...wow.....such loud and strong voice! i enjoy listening to this one!

#4 - very good!

i cant make a decision just yet...need to listen to the songs again....great work, peeps!!
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 05-09-07 at 07:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    we're doing this relationship thingy here too? seriously, this is becoming a joke that's going overboard....
    I don't mean to bring it up; 0-0-0 did. She just wants to relive past memories; I told her not to be selective, that's all. If anything, blame her.

More seriously, however, these little bits of comment usually die down in a few posts. So ... just tolerate it for a teeny-while. It's just that in some exceptional cases (where this one comes in) it just takes a longer time for it to do so (due to some obscure reason).

#2 - very strong voice...
    and he picked a wrong song. He could have done much better than this, really.

I get this feeling many of the participants gave their all in the preliminary round. Their song choices were not exactly good in the finals, despite the fact that no limitations were imposed on them (say, a particular genre). Then, I also believe the finals were a bit rushed and so they went recording songs immediately without much practice - which is sad: we all want to see (or listen to, in this case) their fullest potential.

I don't mean to bring it up; 0-0-0 did. She just wants to relive past memories; I told her not to be selective, that's all. If anything, blame her.

More seriously, however, these little bits of comment usually die down in a few posts. So ... just tolerate it for a teeny-while. It's just that in some exceptional cases (where this one comes in) it just takes a longer time for it to do so (due to some obscure reason).
    i totally understand....it's quite fun reading up those bickering between you and 0-0-0 and net, a little outside comment would also spice things up, which is also entertaining, but this time, that outside comment somehow went too serious when everything is obviously all about some past joke.....

I get this feeling many of the participants gave their all in the preliminary round. Their song choices were not exactly good in the finals, despite the fact that no limitations were imposed on them (say, a particular genre). Then, I also believe the finals were a bit rushed and so they went recording songs immediately without much practice - which is sad: we all want to see (or listen to, in this case) their fullest potential.
    perhaps so......maybe due to this rushed preparation that i cant seem match up this voice (#2) with the finalists list? .....but then again, the only voice i could pinpoint here (the final rounds) is only Sugar's
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 05-09-07 at 07:48 AM.

perhaps so......maybe due to this rushed preparation that i cant seem match up this voice (#2) with the finalists list? .....but then again, the only voice i could pinpoint here (the final rounds) is only Sugar's
    I won't tell you who is it; it's pretty obvious. I know it's kind of hard to recognise, but that's because when this finalist sent in his earlier recording (an extremely well-done one), he did something to it which markedly changed its quality. Plus, I think it was pretty well-prepared, and it paid off. This time, however, something went wrong. Sad when that happens, don't you think? Everybody was praising him before that and now their comments were more of 'good' than 'awesome' ...

I won't tell you who is it; it's pretty obvious. I know it's kind of hard to recognise, but that's because when this finalist sent in his earlier recording (an extremely well-done one), he did something to it which markedly changed its quality. Plus, I think it was pretty well-prepared, and it paid off. This time, however, something went wrong. Sad when that happens, don't you think? Everybody was praising him before that and now their comments were more of 'good' than 'awesome' ...
    Plus, he also said all that in his comments paragraph - pretty obvious who it is.. or at least, who it was in the preliminary round.

i didnt even read the comments...too many words there....

You might like to brush up on your comprehension skills, lady. For one thing, you might make it into the Guinness World of Records for producing the greatest irony ever: you called me pathetic when you obviously knew not what I'm trying to do. Good job.
    woah! phoenix i dont think this attack was warranted.
    Lailac was just going with the flow of the joke.

well, there was a case in my hometown, of a man stabbed his best friend to death cuz of a joke going overboard....see.....joke is always a joke, but when you drag it out far enough it will eventually piss people off......

well, there was a case in my hometown, of a man stabbed his best friend to death cuz of a joke going overboard....see.....joke is always a joke, but when you drag it out far enough it will eventually piss people off......
    if you compare that story to this, then your ability to differentiate common sense is....whats a nice word - retarded?

if you compare that story to this, then your ability to differentiate common sense is....whats a nice word - retarded?

Net, Net, why don't you ever attack any of the guys? I notice you trying your very best to annoy and provoke almost every single female you can lol.

the thing is, level of joke tolerence between each men (of course, i mean women too ) is different.....people can get pissed of the lightest joke, some could go to lengths of them......and in your case, well, i bet you can go for any retarded joke anyone can cook up....
    Last edited by ghostdarTeal'c; 05-09-07 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    Net, Net, why don't you ever attack any of the guys? I notice you trying your very best to annoy and provoke almost every single female you can lol.
    wise yearning, there u go assuming again.... i have annoyed both genders. try not to read too much at face value since you don't know my connections with sparky and sugar (whom u thought i was stalking them).

i maintain my stance that ghost is male.......his friendster profile maybe some bizzare gender bender role playing