Thread: new and old reviews

Default new and old reviews

i've been on this site along time, before the layout was changed, there were a lot of reviews, now those reviews seem to be missing.

what happened to them? will they be reuploaded?

for example, i wanted to read the review for old time buddy tvb 1997, i have read it before but i can't find it on the site anymore.

i had to google it and go through the old links
    http://www.spcnet.tv/tvb_oldtime.shtml

i very much wanted to go to these page, since alot of the older reviews are missing from the newer ones
    http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/atv.php
    http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/china.php

and the newer reviews, i believe i submitted one a few months back, jan of this year to be precise. and it still in the 'not yet edited' state.

makes me wonder how many reviews are still in this state. how far is the back log.

do u need help with editing?
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

SC has explained this a while ago and the reason why some of the older reviews are not making it to the new system is because the reviewers of those reviews didn't come and register to the new system and so a lot of their reviews remained in the old system or something like that. I'm sure SC will come and explain this with more detail.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

if tat is the case then i had written a review before but the review is no longer available. where did my review go?
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    if tat is the case then i had written a review before but the review is no longer available. where did my review go?

Have you registered to the new review system? If yes, is it the same username as the old one?

Other than that, SC will come by during the weekend or sooner to respond to your inquiry.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Those old reviews are not entered in our current database system and need to be manually entered by either the reviewer or by us if we find that the reviewer has a registered username under the new system. We sent out an email a while back to all reviewers to re-submit all their old reviews if they find it does not show up on the new listing pages to help us out. Otherwise, there is a backlog of unpublished reviews and it is taking us some time to go through them.

I am looking for editors to help out with the backlog because it is a problem to have submitted reviews from a few months ago and still unpublished, as per the Announcement, so please check it out if interested:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/announcement.php?f=20

There is a small editing assignment, and I will probably be making my decision by the end of this week based on all the members who responded so time is sensitive.

If you submitted a review under our new system and it's lost, please PM me your pen name and section/title/year of review. Otherwise, if it was submitted before our new system, just re-submit it under your new username.
    -SC