Thread: How to download streaming audio/video?

Default How to download streaming audio/video?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a freeware that can download streaming realplayer audio/video?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I thought you could go to files and save file or click right on the link and save target as or file.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    I thought you could go to files and save file or click right on the link and save target as or file.
    But all u save using this method is the .smi file. U need to be online to listen to these type of audio. I want to download to .ra file so I can listen offline.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    But all u save using this method is the .smi file. U need to be online to listen to these type of audio. I want to download to .ra file so I can listen offline.
    A few years ago, I saved the themevideos that SC had on the site and was able to view them offline. It doesn't work like that anymore?

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Ok. I check. My Real Player doesn't even have the 'Save' and 'Save As' function.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Ok. I check. My Real Player doesn't even have the 'Save' and 'Save As' function.
    Yeah, I checked SPCNET's Multimedia section and tried to click right and save as thing and I guess SC did something so you can't save files that way anymore. Oh, I don't know. But you're right, realplayer doesn't have save as, only add favorites. But in the past, on other websites, I was able to save realplayer files by right-clicking on the mouse and saving target as. And that was before I could find mp3 files of those files.

Okay, I just went to the Jin Yong fansite with all those .ra/.ram files of the themesongs of the different adaptations and stuff and was able to save .ra files just by clicking right on the mouse and saving target as.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 05-23-07 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Yeah, I checked SPCNET's Multimedia section and tried to click right and save as thing and I guess SC did something so you can't save files that way anymore. Oh, I don't know. But you're right, realplayer doesn't have save as, only add favorites. But in the past, on other websites, I was able to save realplayer files by right-clicking on the mouse and saving target as. And that was before I could find mp3 files of those files.

Okay, I just went to the Jin Yong fansite with all those .ra/.ram files of the themesongs of the different adaptations and stuff and was able to save .ra files just by clicking right on the mouse and saving target as.
    That is because those site post the link to the .ra file. But the site I go, if u do that, u will only download the small .smi file. I want to d/l the .ra files it streams.

u need a stream copy program like the link below. i use this program to leech streaming files
    its a little more technical..not for the newbies

http://all-streaming-media.com/recor...-QT-stream.htm