Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ying Ye 3+1 [Starring: Joe (Qiao En), Ming Dao, Jason Hsu, Huang Zhi Wei]

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyThIsANdHaPPiNeSs View Post
    Hey Trinie! Thanks for agreeing with me! My oh my, I KNEW it that there's someone who will think like me too!!! All my friends say they love this series but I only love it for Ming Dao, although this series isn't all that like his previous ones..

I'll say I only think Ming Dao series that were ever so very popular will be "Prince Frog" and "Magicians of Love" but thats it!
    Hey OnlyThIsANdHaPPiNeSs! Glad that you agree with me as well. I mean, just because I really like Ming Dao does NOT mean that I have to LOVE every series that he is in. But sadly there are people that say that I am not a true fan and blah blah... However, I believe that if I really like him then I have to know his good and bad. If I just blindly like a series just because he is in it, that just shows that I will watch a series whether it is good or bad just because he is in it.. That is just so meaningless. I also agree that the only series of MD that like is Angel Lover, Frog Prince and Magicians of Love. But I know that MD is talented, it's just that I don't like this series that much(and some others as well so there are actually a lot of his series that I skipped...).
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Junior Member OnlyThIsANdHaPPiNeSs's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Hey OnlyThIsANdHaPPiNeSs! Glad that you agree with me as well. I mean, just because I really like Ming Dao does NOT mean that I have to LOVE every series that he is in. But sadly there are people that say that I am not a true fan and blah blah... However, I believe that if I really like him then I have to know his good and bad. If I just blindly like a series just because he is in it, that just shows that I will watch a series whether it is good or bad just because he is in it.. That is just so meaningless. I also agree that the only series of MD that like is Angel Lover, Frog Prince and Magicians of Love. But I know that MD is talented, it's just that I don't like this series that much(and some others as well so there are actually a lot of his series that I skipped...).
    Haha, I agreed with you!

What's Angel Lover? Is that a Ming Dao series as well?? Is it good?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Reading this, I agreed with you Trinie, "Ying Ye" was an ok series, but YES, I gotta agree it wasn't one of his best work....

And yes just like you I like "Angel Lover" "Prince Frog" and "Magicians of Love" alot!I never saw one of his series cause I heard it wasn't that good, I think it's called "Heaven Robe" or something? Who knows....Have you seen that series?
    YANG

Haha, I agreed with you!

What's Angel Lover? Is that a Ming Dao series as well?? Is it good?
    Hey OnlyThIsANdHaPPiNeSs, yea, "Angel Lover" is a Ming Dao series, umm.. 40 episodes..it's pretty good, you should watch it! In that series Ming Dao character is really cute!!!
    YANG

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJoJo View Post
    Hey OnlyThIsANdHaPPiNeSs, yea, "Angel Lover" is a Ming Dao series, umm.. 40 episodes..it's pretty good, you should watch it! In that series Ming Dao character is really cute!!!
    Aaww! That does sound good! Can someone give me the story-line???

Ooh, I wanna see him as a cute-character too!!

Hey Trinie! Do you recommend me to watch "Angel Lover"? And could you give me a quick summary???
    LoVE iS BiTTeRSwEEt, tHeRE aRE GOoD To iT and BAd To IT...I EXpErIEnCe BoTH(n_n)(~_~)

Reading this, I agreed with you Trinie, "Ying Ye" was an ok series, but YES, I gotta agree it wasn't one of his best work....

And yes just like you I like "Angel Lover" "Prince Frog" and "Magicians of Love" alot!I never saw one of his series cause I heard it wasn't that good, I think it's called "Heaven Robe" or something? Who knows....Have you seen that series?
    Heaven's Wedding Gown is not really good, but I was impressed with Ming Dao's acting, especially since this is his debut drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    Heaven's Wedding Gown is not really good, but I was impressed with Ming Dao's acting, especially since this is his debut drama.
    That's what I heard too...
    YANG

Hey Trinie! Do you recommend me to watch "Angel Lover"? And could you give me a quick summary???
    Hi. I know i'm not Trinie...but I just wanted to say that I agree that Angel Lover was a really great series. It's quite different from his other ones because it doesn't just revolve mainly around the love relationships. There's like an agency called Angel Lover and they help people. It's like to help them emotionally...as a friend. So there's many little "cases" involved. Ok so i suck at summarizing..haha. but I thought it was a pretty meaningful drama.

Also, I agree with you guys. Ying Ye really wasn't that great of a drama. I was pretty disappointed. I agree that as a mingdao fan..you don't have to like every single one of his dramas. I do still like his character as Ah Jiang though. ahha. throughout the drama..i kept saying how i want an ah jiang! lOl. I really felt like the storyline dragged the cast down. =( because the cast was pretty great. and i feel like everyone was expecting a lot from mingdao and qiaoen since they were cooperating together again. and their chemistry was still great...just the storyline was disappointing and i dont think that's their fault. haha.

That's what I heard too...
    I didn't think Heaven's Wedding Gown was that great either. BUT. i agree that mingdao's acting was pretty incredible. AND his character was absolutely adorable. ahah. i would say it was one of my favorite characters. I'm glad they gave him such a nice role.

cheeiky
    Unregistered

Well, I agree with you all about Ying Ye cos the plot and script really pulled down the drama even if the cast is good. They did their best anyway. I'm rewatching the show currently. My favourites are still Prince Turns into Frog and Angel Lover. About Heaven's Wedding Gown, this is the only drama I would not recommend to watch even though Ming Dao's acting is fine here and I like the last two episodes though. I happened to catch this show since it was aired on our TV channel. His other dramas are still worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by xsMiLeE_sTaRzx View Post
    Hi. I know i'm not Trinie...but I just wanted to say that I agree that Angel Lover was a really great series. It's quite different from his other ones because it doesn't just revolve mainly around the love relationships. There's like an agency called Angel Lover and they help people. It's like to help them emotionally...as a friend. So there's many little "cases" involved. Ok so i suck at summarizing..haha. but I thought it was a pretty meaningful drama.

Also, I agree with you guys. Ying Ye really wasn't that great of a drama. I was pretty disappointed. I agree that as a mingdao fan..you don't have to like every single one of his dramas. I do still like his character as Ah Jiang though. ahha. throughout the drama..i kept saying how i want an ah jiang! lOl. I really felt like the storyline dragged the cast down. =( because the cast was pretty great. and i feel like everyone was expecting a lot from mingdao and qiaoen since they were cooperating together again. and their chemistry was still great...just the storyline was disappointing and i dont think that's their fault. haha.

I didn't think Heaven's Wedding Gown was that great either. BUT. i agree that mingdao's acting was pretty incredible. AND his character was absolutely adorable. ahah. i would say it was one of my favorite characters. I'm glad they gave him such a nice role.
    Hey thank you for the summary, so it's about a agency that heals peoples with broken hearts huh? The agency is called "Angel Lover" and Ming Dao is in it.. ok, ok, ok, thanks!!

oh, you know the guy that's left in your avatar, what's his name? He's cute, and is he the same guy in that one movie where he and Jackie Chan have to babysit a baby...??
    LoVE iS BiTTeRSwEEt, tHeRE aRE GOoD To iT and BAd To IT...I EXpErIEnCe BoTH(n_n)(~_~)

oh, you know the guy that's left in your avatar, what's his name? He's cute, and is he the same guy in that one movie where he and Jackie Chan have to babysit a baby...??
    That's Louis Koo. You must be referring to "Rob-B-Hood"... pretty funny movie

Does anyone know about Ming Dao's new series with Dylan Kuo?

Hey thank you for the summary, so it's about a agency that heals peoples with broken hearts huh? The agency is called "Angel Lover" and Ming Dao is in it.. ok, ok, ok, thanks!!

no problem. and yeah. jilly is right. that's louis koo. he was my first celebrity crush. LOl. and i love rob B hood. such a good movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    That's Louis Koo. You must be referring to "Rob-B-Hood"... pretty funny movie

Does anyone know about Ming Dao's new series with Dylan Kuo?
    yeahhh i'm curious too. Wasn't the cast originally supposed to be with Coco Jiang from Angel Lover and the main girl from Outsiders? THe girls are all different now right?

Default Need help for subs, plz...

My name is Ika from Indonesia.

I have watched Yin Ye 3 Jia 1 and loved it too. But I watched only the first six episodes because the rest of them have no Indonesian or English subtitles. And I don’t understand Chinese subtitles... Many of you had watched and enjoyed them so would any of you please to share the joy by tell me where I can find the English subtitles? Just tell me the link or the website, in English please. My e-mail is [email protected]. I’d very grateful for your help.

Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by love&live View Post
    My name is Ika from Indonesia.

I have watched Yin Ye 3 Jia 1 and loved it too. But I watched only the first six episodes because the rest of them have no Indonesian or English subtitles. And I don’t understand Chinese subtitles... Many of you had watched and enjoyed them so would any of you please to share the joy by tell me where I can find the English subtitles? Just tell me the link or the website, in English please. My e-mail is [email protected]. I’d very grateful for your help.

Thank you!

Hi Ika,

You can watch the complete series here: http://www.mysoju.com/ying-ye-31/
    It's English subbed

think of me as shalow but Im pretty biased on the subject of joe chen and mig dao, I love them together!!!! Im in the 10th episode and Ive sneaked a peek at the ending just the same. they're so cute but frog price is better, since its more concentrated on the love story than the fight scenes

As for me, i feel bored when seeing MD and QE acting as a couple. I like WZBQW as it is a new pair acting but when they pair in YY3J1, i feel bored as it is not a new pair already. Actually i prefer Huang Zhi Wei to pair with QE.

Quote Originally Posted by pat/clare View Post
    As for me, i feel bored when seeing MD and QE acting as a couple. I like WZBQW as it is a new pair acting but when they pair in YY3J1, i feel bored as it is not a new pair already. Actually i prefer Huang Zhi Wei to pair with QE.
    I agree because I think MD and QE should pair up with others. When a onscreen couple pairs up together too much it causes fans to go overboard and fantasize about them always being together on screen and in real life. THey then oppose others that MD or QE will pair up with.
    Last edited by Trinie; 12-15-08 at 09:44 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Yup trinie do agree with you.
    As long as QE pair up with a male lead and it gaves fame to the male lead, the fans will like to se them pair up onscreen and as well as real life.

Thumbs up

HeLLo everyone..

Waah!! I've watched this last December I think..I really enjoyed watching it!
    QE and Ming Dao look cute together!!
    But I didn't like the ending...but so far it's really good..
    Gorajiha goneun- Look at you!
    ^Famous words of Na Sang Shil

I'll find my Mr. Right, no matter what.
    ^Miss Shin

<3 Han Ye Seul all the way <3