Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SBS - Love in Heaven - Thien Duong Tinh Yeu

Quote Originally Posted by Richelle View Post
    You mean the one that adopted her? Yes, she showed some kind of remorse towards the end, because of what happened to Jakyung due to her doing. She even volunteered to take care of the baby while JY is still in that state. But, of course, that did not happen because JY has regained her memory and speech when she got hold of her baby. BTW, when everything was clear to JY, she (of course with WM and their baby) opted to go back to Wang Mu's ancestral home to stay with the grandma (who used to hate her) and her biological sister. For me it's a wise decision.
    I would have stayed with my mum. She risked everything for JK. Some kind soul is going to lend me her DVDs when she's finished so I guess I'll get to see the ending soon. The episodes that I have showed Chun Ha and his wife with lee ri's family. Man, I ain't interested in tht couple and family. If we omit them...there would be less than 20 episodes. I thought JK's gramma is older than Wang Mo's gramma but she(JK's) used Unnie.

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    I would have stayed with my mum. She risked everything for JK. Some kind soul is going to lend me her DVDs when she's finished so I guess I'll get to see the ending soon. The episodes that I have showed Chun Ha and his wife with lee ri's family. Man, I ain't interested in tht couple and family. If we omit them...there would be less than 20 episodes. I thought JK's gramma is older than Wang Mo's gramma but she(JK's) used Unnie.
    Yes, I hope you can get a copy soon. The first eps 1-43 are korean dubbed, with at least gud eng sub. But the last eps (44-85) it's already in chinese dubbed with a bit poor eng sub. However, I am already familiar with the flow, so I didn't have difficult time following every scene.

I agree with you that her place should be with her mum. But, if you're going to follow the episodes wherein her mom was manipulated by JK's real grandma and father (won't tell anymore what it is), probably you will understand why she opted to do that. Probably she finds WM's grandma more real and transparent, than her real grannie. And, perhaps she just want them to feel guilty by giving them a dose of their own medicine. That's how I perceive it.

Yes, I hope you can get a copy soon. The first eps 1-43 are korean dubbed, with at least gud eng sub. But the last eps (44-85) it's already in chinese dubbed with a bit poor eng sub. However, I am already familiar with the flow, so I didn't have difficult time following every scene.

I agree with you that her place should be with her mum. But, if you're going to follow the episodes wherein her mom was manipulated by JK's real grandma and father (won't tell anymore what it is), probably you will understand why she opted to do that. Probably she finds WM's grandma more real and transparent, than her real grannie. And, perhaps she just want them to feel guilty by giving them a dose of their own medicine. That's how I perceive it.
    Could it be her way of saying that Wang Mo is her husband and her mum is not part of him anymore since she's Mrs. Lee? And therefore she stays with 'HIS' family. Staying with her mum may mean that Wang Mo is her mother's son....

Could it be her way of saying that Wang Mo is her husband and her mum is not part of him anymore since she's Mrs. Lee? And therefore she stays with 'HIS' family. Staying with her mum may mean that Wang Mo is her mother's son....
    I guess you're right. Anyway, there is a very touching scene between JK and her real mom when she's back to herself. I was so moved with that, along the scene with her real sister. The last few episodes were really heart rending.

Question just want to know

Hi everyone I'm new in this forum.I like to join u talking about this series ' love in heaven '.I have watched a lot but not finish yet.What the ending of this story? I can't waiting it.Have anyone can tell me....
    For ur knowledge i watched till JK indentity was uncovered by her stepmother.Coz this secret JK birth her premature child.Later on doctor admitted that JK felt despression and can't speak.Her memories lose and look silly.JK real and adopted family has known this secret except Seul Ah.JK real mother was shocked...I don know the story after this episode
    Can JK accept JYS(mother in-law) is her real mother...How about their marriage(JK & WM)...I hope this happy ending stories.

Exclamation correction

For ur knowledge i watched till JK indentity was uncovered by her stepmother

Correction....
    not stepmother but adopt mother sorry..

Quote Originally Posted by zigous90 View Post
    Hi everyone I'm new in this forum.I like to join u talking about this series ' love in heaven '.I have watched a lot but not finish yet.What the ending of this story? I can't waiting it.Have anyone can tell me....
    For ur knowledge i watched till JK indentity was uncovered by her stepmother.Coz this secret JK birth her premature child.Later on doctor admitted that JK felt despression and can't speak.Her memories lose and look silly.JK real and adopted family has known this secret except Seul Ah.JK real mother was shocked...I don know the story after this episode
    Can JK accept JYS(mother in-law) is her real mother...How about their marriage(JK & WM)...I hope this happy ending stories.
    It has a happy ending. The couple fought for their love up to the end.

I guess you're right. Anyway, there is a very touching scene between JK and her real mom when she's back to herself. I was so moved with that, along the scene with her real sister. The last few episodes were really heart rending.
    I watched the last few episodes. 85 are just to much to sit through. I don't understand why Wang Mo's grandma is preferable to JK's own grandma. I like the constancy of Wang Mo's affection for his (her) mother but are her father and grandma supposed to be out of her life? I did'nt understand that. The guy playing the father is quite a bad actor.

it this a japanese or korean series? i thought it's a korean but not sure....

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123 View Post
    it this a japanese or korean series? i thought it's a korean but not sure....
    Korean drama

Default Good and bad

I just finished watching the last 5 episodes. It was exceptionally teary, JK and SA's meeting after they knew their relationship was very touching. I guess JK's father and his mother deserved some retribution, she could'nt forgive them for hurting her mum. But I found Wang Mo's gramma to be equally a turn-off.

I was wondering, if JK's mum remained Mrs. Gu, is there some legality issue with JK and WM marrying? Any expert on Korean affair?

I agree with you. It is so unfair for WM's grandmother to treat JK that way. Why can't his grandma give her an easier time. Her biologial mother's ex-boyfriend found that out, then he wants to marry her. Then JK's grandmother wants the two of them to go live at her house because her grandma wants her to live a happy life. Finally her stepmother didn't watch her mouth and the truth accidently slipped out. This caused JK to have her baby early. Then she couldn't talk and did not recognize any body in her family. Then after that, JK speaks, but then her mother gets into an car accident. Her mother is in the hospital after a brain surgery. JK goes to visit her mother. As she walks the hospital hallways, flashbacks about her mother came back to her. She remembered the way her mother had treated her so kind. She goes in to visit her mother and tears fell from her eyes as she realized that she had found her biologial mother. She tightly hugs her mother saying "O ma" which means "mom" in Korean. Then the two of them cries for a long time. She is finally reunited with her mom. At this point, Yi-ri becomes a famous singer and everybody is crowding around him. He dreams that he will be together with Seul-ah and possibly could have married her. (That is my theory). JK and WM goes together on a boat and kissed each other. This is the end of the drama.

Did she lose her voice because she found out about Wang Mo being her stepbrother? Even allowing for cultural differences, I still can't feel for her. Silly girl. I was in Kuala Lumpur and caught the part when she was worried that she might have cancer and her good friend insisted that she saw an OB/GYN. It's good that she's showing some spunk and said 'no' to her stepmother's demand for more money.
    She lost her voice because her cruel stepmother told her the truth about her mother-in-law which is really her biologial mother. She was shocked at this point and lost her voice. Until she holds her son, the flashback between her and her finding out that she was pregnant and how her driver and her stepcousin helped her out to the car. Then she understood what happened at that point and found her voice again.

Quote Originally Posted by nhi31493 View Post
    does anyone know the actor who plays the male twin in the story. he wanted to be an actor and is in love with the sister of the leading actor.
    i think he's cute. lol. but cannot find his name anywhere.
    does anyone kno?
    In that story, his name is Yi-ri and his real name is Kang-Ji Seob

Love this song listenned to very interested, haziness, deluge in ever profitted.
    Body Korea Music doesn't understand much. I is prefered British music

I love this movie. Their love is so cute. They all have the happy ending. The one who play as one of the twin, his name is Kang Ji Sub. I love this drama really much!
    Last edited by damage92; 06-29-09 at 11:40 PM.