Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Zhao Li Ying (赵丽颖)

the new pics she def have a alot of resemblance with Jang nara ..but i think she's prettier... but i take it back.. in the first few pics she looks like she does have curves but the new ones..she def flat chested..but anyhow still pretty..

Quote Originally Posted by coolseason View Post
    lol... I really wonder how come you can get such nice pictures of actresses... Anyway, like the one she took with He ZhuoYan...
    I used the copy/paste function on the Chinese words to find the pics because I don't know Chinese . Btw, I'm not sure if it's Zhao Liying or Li Ying, Chinese is so difficult . Oh well, probably doesn't make much of a difference...

I cutted the video to the part where she's singing: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_F0BzNArksA
    What do you guys think of her singing?
    I think her voice is very cute/good...but I take it back, her singing still needs improvement because it's too weak. It'll definitely be good after more practice .

Another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX3O_NkQYd0
    She also makes cute faces in this one, but I think she still needs practice with her singing...
    Last edited by dark_knight; 06-30-07 at 02:18 PM.

she really looks like jang nara in some pics some pics are so similar its a bit creepy... her mouth in some pics reminds me of lee young ae.
    she looks very different throughout all the pics, however. sometimes she looks korean, but sometimes she looks very chinese.
    i dont think she looks anything at all like leila tong T_T
    she has a much thinner, 'sunflowershaped' (XD) face. leila's face is a bit round :P
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight View Post
    I cutted the video to the part where she's singing: http://youtube.com/watch?v=_F0BzNArksA
    What do you guys think of her singing?
    I think her voice is very cute/good...but I take it back, her singing still needs improvement because it's too weak. It'll definitely be good after more practice .

Another one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hX3O_NkQYd0
    She also makes cute faces in this one, but I think she still needs practice with her singing...
    ermmm she can't sing
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    ermmm she can't sing
    yea...guess I was forcing myself the first time I heard it because of her cuteness/prettiness and nice voice...oh well, have to wait until I see how well she acts...she did win the 2006 Yahoo! search for star competition in Feng Xiaogang's group, along with He ZhuoYan in ZJZ's group, so it can't be that bad .
    Last edited by dark_knight; 07-02-07 at 12:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hslinger View Post
    she really looks like jang nara in some pics some pics are so similar its a bit creepy... her mouth in some pics reminds me of lee young ae.
    she looks very different throughout all the pics, however. sometimes she looks korean, but sometimes she looks very chinese.
    i dont think she looks anything at all like leila tong T_T
    she has a much thinner, 'sunflowershaped' (XD) face. leila's face is a bit round :P
    Yeah, I think she's the type of actress like SC who have the talent to change her face . I think Leila Tong is average so Li Ying is much prettier. I also like Jang Nara, but I think Li Ying is also prettier than her. Can't wait to watch her series but will probably have to wait a long time since I don't understand Chinese...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2888/img0150zacdye7jpbfjgp2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/2888/img0150zacdye7jpbfjgp2.jpg')
    dark_knight, the pix or she reminded me somewhat of Ruby Lin.

Just to let everyone know, she's mine already. Alright, now I have both SC and Li Ying.
    Oh, post number 777, my favorite number is 7
    Last edited by dark_knight; 07-02-07 at 10:32 PM.

Just to let everyone know, she's mine already. Alright, now I have both SC and Li Ying.
    Oh, post number 777, my favorite number is 7
    you can have her all the way if you want dark_knight. Cause she's below for my taste in beauty by-the-way. In another word, too ugly for me, so yeah, you can have her if you want, suit yourself. Good luck w/ her.

Please don't post here, you. I already said please, so if you post then you suck. I dare you to not post in here.

Anyway, I really like Zhao Li Ying. I love her at first sight, just like with Shu Chang. So she's temporary my second favorite actress until I see her acting...

Yeah, I think she's the type of actress like SC who have the talent to change her face . I think Leila Tong is average so Li Ying is much prettier. I also like Jang Nara, but I think Li Ying is also prettier than her. Can't wait to watch her series but will probably have to wait a long time since I don't understand Chinese...
    yes, she is prettier than both :]
    its too bad you dont understand chinese, aw... i havent seen any series by her, i hope i get to find some soon :]

Quote Originally Posted by darknight123 View Post
    you can have her all the way if you want dark_knight. Cause she's below for my taste in beauty by-the-way. In another word, too ugly for me, so yeah, you can have her if you want, suit yourself. Good luck w/ her.
    pointless, much? no one really cares if she suits you or not.
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Please don't post here, you. I already said please, so if you post then you suck. I dare you to not post in here.

Anyway, I really like Zhao Li Ying. I love her at first sight, just like with Shu Chang. So she's temporary my second favorite actress until I see her acting...
    Calm down dark_knight. Relax okay. I was just only joking it though. No harm. No thread. Where are your sense of humor dark_knight? I figured since we both shared same pen-name(you know, dark night) I was only kidding.

Okay, i say Zhao Liying is beautiful too. She's cute, sweet, and innocent. Who's know, maybe she should be playing Xiao Long Nu in the next version.

Do you have her ancient pictures? Because she looks very cute in modern. I wonder what's she looks like in ancient serires. Thanks in advance dark_knight!

He still posted
    But I already ignore him, so it's alright, I'm calm again

Just so there is no spam:
    thanks for agreeing with me linger

He still posted
    But I already ignore him, so it's alright, I'm calm again

Just so there is no spam:
    thanks for agreeing with me linger
    and you still reply

Calm down dark_knight. Relax okay. I was just only joking it though. No harm. No thread. Where are your sense of humor dark_knight? I figured since we both shared same pen-name(you know, dark night) I was only kidding.

Okay, i say Zhao Liying is beautiful too. She's cute, sweet, and innocent. Who's know, maybe she should be playing Xiao Long Nu in the next version.

Do you have her ancient pictures? Because she looks very cute in modern. I wonder what's she looks like in ancient serires. Thanks in advance dark_knight!
    lol, you should know by now that people can be overly protective over their beloved actresses.

and you still reply
    X'D okay okay, lets not spam here.

eh, im looking at her blog, she likes putting emoticons twice
    im very bad at finding pictures XD i havent found any that dark_night hasnt posted. honestly, how do you do it?!
    pretty pic :]
    http://upic.album.sina.com.cn/pic_3/4b0c804a02000001
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

lol, you should know by now that people can be overly protective over their beloved actresses.
    so dark_knight was trying to protect the actress(Zhao Liying ). i thought dark_knight was picking on me for no reason.

so dark_knight was trying to protect the actress(Zhao Liying ). i thought dark_knight was picking on me for no reason.
    lol, what have you done to harm him?

hm, she has only been in two series? only one of them is ancient, so she wont have that many pics in costume.
    XD《金婚》does not look like something i would watch xDD
    http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/jinhun/index.html
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

Yeah, sometimes when I'm in a bad mood I can be really protective .

eh, im looking at her blog, she likes putting emoticons twice
    im very bad at finding pictures XD i havent found any that dark_night hasnt posted. honestly, how do you do it?!
    pretty pic :]
    http://upic.album.sina.com.cn/pic_3/4b0c804a02000001
    Since I don't understand Chinese, I copy/paste the Chinese words into the search engine