Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time Between Dog and Wolf (K-Drama)

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    yup..and this is considered one of The BEST series of 07 for you too right Jondoe...
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

I think this film is very good. Lee Jun Ki is very handsome and cool in this film.
    I want to watching this film. But I don't find DVD or VCD in my country.

Anyone can tell me, who is name a girl?? The girl in This film is very pretty and beautifull.

Can't find the title on the sticky index.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post

Nam Sang Mi
    She looks like a HK tv actress.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyana View Post
    I think this film is very good. Lee Jun Ki is very handsome and cool in this film.
    I want to watching this film. But I don't find DVD or VCD in my country.

Anyone can tell me, who is name a girl?? The girl in This film is very pretty and beautifull.

I like the concept of the story but is a bit too of revengeful drama because the protogaist is always thinking about how to revenge his dead parents.

I like the concept of the story but is a bit too of revengeful drama because the protogaist is always thinking about how to revenge his dead parents.
    Not really. He loses memory and becomes Kay, a Thai mobster.

Quote Originally Posted by Caramel_Frappacino View Post

Of course he need to take revenge of his dead parents since they died when he was still a young boy, who won't think about it?

That is what this drama about, not all the time about love story between 3 person which I hate it, always the same storyline!

Default No more hints...

( message erased)

Just bummed off the DVDs from friend... will find out myself.
    Last edited by bella25; 10-14-08 at 12:08 AM.

why are there so many titles for this drama?

i have seen it as Time of Dog and Wolf, Time between Dog and Wolf and now, Hours of Dogs and Wolves... hahah...

And why is Lee Junki name is spelt differently here... Lee has become Yi... ah well

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    I'm currently watching this series and it's great so far. It started off with a bang and I just assumed that the last episode would end with what happened to Soo Hyun[spoiler]
    click to show/hide spoilers
    after he was shot and his car went into the water,[/
    spoiler] but to my surprise that's not the case. Now although I still have some ideas, it's hard to anticipate what will happen.

Lee Joon Ki is awesome in here. In a few angsty scenes as Kay, he reminds me of So Jisub. I also have a soft spot for Mao for some reason. Sure he's a gangster and a murderer, but he does have a heart and loves his daughter. The complex and definitely not one-dimensional characters are another reason this series stands out.
    None of those scenes in my DVDs.... The last episode was so confusing. Everybody was smiling and happy.... after all the gunshots! What happened? This is just a bit less confusing than lovers in Paris ending.

Default Time Between Dog and Wolf

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://belles-lettresofmilet.romelettedlopez.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/time_of_dog_and_wolf.jpg')

Lee Soo Hyun is adopted into Kang Min Ki's family because his parent's were murdered by gang memebers. They both grew up to become NIS agents, brothers, and best friends. Suh Ji Woo and Soo Hyun, who knew each other from childhood, are accidentally reunited when the beautiful Ji Woo caught the attention of playboy Kang Min Ki. She and Soo Hyun are separated once again
    because of Soo Hyun's vengeance against his parent's enemies.

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Time_Between_Dog_and_Wolf

Lee Joon Ki was great in this series. His portrayal of the gangster Kay was awesome. Totally bada$$

I'll probably give this series 4/5 stars. It moves at a VERY NICE pace and there are hardly any boring scenes or dragginess.