Thread: Recommended Sites

Default Recommended Sites

I'm sorry, I know this thread does not really belong here, but there isn't a forum at spcnet for affiliates or anything like that. Hope people won't delete it.

Does anyone know any website for this actor? Besides Felix Wong Yat Wah's Ancient Series Homepage. That is like the only one that comes up now when I type his name? He use to have more sites, but I lost them. Does anyone know what happened?

Also can anyone recommend me more 80's websites of actors, actresses, and series? But only English sites please because I don't know Chinese. I'm surprised that Miu fans don't have any English websites except for MiuYung Forever.

Also for actresses, are there any websites for celebrities like Sheren Tang, Kitty Lai, Shallin Tse, Jamie Chik, Mimi Kung, Margie Tsang. I found some, but they are mostly down. Are there any good sites out there to recommend?

Also, Salute to the 80's seems to be down as well.

Thanks for your help!

Yes there is! There is a Milky Way website! I posted it in the Miu thread. Go look for it! It's in English and its very detailed and even have video clips (old video clips) of him.

This thread should probably go to Tech Squad?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Yes there is! There is a Milky Way website! I posted it in the Miu thread. Go look for it! It's in English and its very detailed and even have video clips (old video clips) of him.

This thread should probably go to Tech Squad?
    I skimmed through the site and it seems pretty good, only that the reviews of the series are mostly Chinese. It has nice pics! Actually, I already visited this site before, but because it seemed more of a Chinese site, I just neglected it. Are you a Miu fan?

Quote Originally Posted by tvbtoday View Post
    I skimmed through the site and it seems pretty good, only that the reviews of the series are mostly Chinese. It has nice pics! Actually, I already visited this site before, but because it seemed more of a Chinese site, I just neglected it. Are you a Miu fan?

Yes, I am! He's too irresistably cool and suave. But can't say I've seen all of his tv series yet.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Yes, I am! He's too irresistably cool and suave. But can't say I've seen all of his tv series yet.
    I use to love Miu as Chor Lau Heung in The New Adventures of Chor Lau Heung and I still do now, but just not as crazy as I use to be. If you want to read more about my thoughts on Miu, visit Miu's page on my site:

http://www.geocities.com/tvbtoday/mi...?1185167842703

The site may be temporarily down, but it actually works. Sorry.

If you are one of those 80's fan like me, there are lots more reviews and stars of the 80's as well. Hope u enjoy and if you like it or hate it please let me know by leaving a message in my guestbook.

Does anyone know of a Kitty Lai Mei Han forum in English? Since cinple.net closed, I can't find another one. Are there any Kitty fans, by the way?