Broadcast period: 2002-Mar-02 to 2002-Jul-28
    Air time: Saturday & Sunday 09:45-10:50 PM

Cast
    Kim Hyun Ju as Kim Yun-hee / Lee Sun-woo
    Kim Ji Ho as Kim Tae-hee
    So Ji Sup as Park Chul-woong
    Han Jae Suk as Jang Jae-hyuk
    Kim Min Sun as Woo Seung-hee
    Kim Jung Hwa as Park Yon-woong (Chul-woong's sister)
    Kim Chung Ryeol as Yun Suh-joon (Yun-hee & Tae-hee's cousin)
    Kim Chung as Suh-joon's mom
    Ha Jae Young as Kim Hyun-ho (Yun-hee & Tae-hee's father)
    Lee Ki Young as Gangster Boss
    Seo Hyeon Gi
    ************************************************** *************************

We often are hard critics on movies...giving even the best only 9 out of 10 in hopes to one day find that perfect movie. I believe I have found that movie.

I loved this movie. I couldn't find anything wrong with the story that's why I rated it so high. it just felt so complete.

*Spoiler for those that didn't watch yet.

For the most of the story...I(im sure many of you too) felt Sun Woo was loving the wrong person. I was very disappointed. And then as the story progresses..."BAM!!!" The turn of tides. Se realizes who she had infront of her and took for granted was who she loves too. So i give the writer/director much props for that...messing with my emotions. hahahah

Ya and I also enjoyed the added action/fight scenes, heroism.

If I could change anything about the story...It would be...after everyone finds out Sun Woo's true identity and AFTER she gets better, It would have been more interesting if Chul-woong, knowing of their social class differences, gives up on being with her and leaves her. Maybe take off somewhere. Then she chooses him and goes after him. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.saychoucha.com/forums/images/smilies/redface.gif')

I give "Glass Slipper" A BIG 10/10.
    Last edited by oGaKirA; 08-08-07 at 04:38 AM.

Sadly I started this series, got to episode 4 or 5, when the 2 sisters grew older, I stopped watching and haven't seen it ever since then. Seems draggy to me.

i remember watching this.. it was quite nice...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

this series is what you called DRAMA--Kdrama..

all of the elements for crazy drama were present.

I watched the first 10 and then the last 2 episodes.

it was ok.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

sad ending ..

Quote Originally Posted by BABIES View Post
    sad ending ..
    yup, it's a sad ending. i hates any sad ending series both ancient or modern...

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post

If I could change anything about the story...It would be...after everyone finds out Sun Woo's true identity and AFTER she gets better, It would have been more interesting if Chul-woong, knowing of their social class differences, gives up on being with her and leaves her. Maybe take off somewhere. Then she chooses him and goes after him. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.saychoucha.com/forums/images/smilies/redface.gif')

I give "Glass Slipper" A BIG 10/10.
    Tell the truth, the only reason why you like this series so much is because So Ji Sup is in it. In truth, I was not attracted to Park Chul-Woong, or SJS, the actor when I first watched this series. I’ve to admit that I only appreciated SJS's talents after watching "I'm sorry, I love you." Thus, when rewatching this series now, I have a deeper connection with Park Chul Woong.

However, I still feel that the development between Tae-hee and Chul-Woong was really rushed towards the end. I mean throughout the series, she was madly in love with Jae-Hyuk, but then once she regained her memories, she ran off and get married to someone she’s only considered as her brother? I was not convinced of their love and it was obviously apparent that the only reason why she gave up on her true love (Jae-Hyuk) was because she realized that her sister is madly in love him. In addition, what’s with the ending? I can’t really remember since it has been a while back, but I think I cried in frustration due to the horrible ending. Thus, though a memorable series, it has too many flaws to be considered "perfect."

I am watching this drama right now. Two more episodes to go. I like the gangsters in here, heh. The love stories weren't moving; even though the stars acted well but I just can't feel their emotions.

saw this a long time ago. I thought the series was pretty good... agree... sad ending....