5 23.81%
  • No

16 76.19%

Thread: Myspace

Default Myspace

Myspace;

Millions of people now use myspace. If unsure of what it is:

www.myspace.com

You need to be 14 to sign up . Its similar to facebook, but in my opinion, better. Again, opinions. Also, if you know any sites like www.lovemyflash.com for myspace layouts, please suggest them since my layouts are getting old.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    Myspace;

www.myspace.com

You need to be 14 to sign up . Its similar to facebook, but in my opinion, better. Again, opinions. Also, if you know any sites like www.lovemyflash.com for myspace layouts, please suggest them since my layouts are getting old.
    I don't use MySpace, but Friendster is essentially the same thing. Friendster seems to be more popular around South East Asia.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

it seems that the younger generation prefers myspace than friendster. i dont consider myself old or anything, but i couldnt be bothered to maintain my myspace account, which i registered only cuz a friend invited me to

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    but i couldnt be bothered to maintain my myspace account, which i registered only cuz a friend invited me to
    haha, same..

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    I don't use MySpace, but Friendster is essentially the same thing. Friendster seems to be more popular around South East Asia.
    yea because friendster is the first one to popularise in that region and I'm stuck to it eversince.

I personally feel myspace is too crowded and the profiles are often very messy..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

myspace is sorta better than facebook and most people in my age has myspace
    ahaha girllikeme, great times there
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

myspace is getting pretty old since 12 year olds started using it. pretty sad.
    facebook is taking over big time lol.
    The best part of believe is the lie.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    myspace is sorta better than facebook and most people in my age has myspace
    ahaha girllikeme, great times there
    Oh yeah, good times.

Around my region, it seems like almost EVERYONE has a myspace. A few have a facebook account and rarely do you find someone with a Friendster account.

Oh yeah, to those who use myspace, friendster, etc. Do you have a good site for layouts? I know www.lovemyflash.com is one, though countless people use them. Any ideas?

personally i think theses things are stupid.

i end up with countless numbers of email invites in my inbox, althought most now go to spam.

i once started a Myspace, but ended it, due to some areas of the country can not access it; then just jump onto msnspace. Well since everyone has at least a msnmessenger.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

Oh yeah, good times.

Around my region, it seems like almost EVERYONE has a myspace. A few have a facebook account and rarely do you find someone with a Friendster account.

Oh yeah, to those who use myspace, friendster, etc. Do you have a good site for layouts? I know www.lovemyflash.com is one, though countless people use them. Any ideas?
    how about http://www.freecodesource.com/
    sry, dont use jazzy layouts in my myspace.... best to have a clean and plain myspace ahaha
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    how about http://www.freecodesource.com/
    sry, dont use jazzy layouts in my myspace.... best to have a clean and plain myspace ahaha
    Something different. You see, people tend to use that site a lot. Also, its still using the original myspace layout.

Myspace;

www.myspace.com

i think myspace is a dumb site....i never wasted my time on stupid site like tat...i rather do something useful....like posting in this site lol...

My friend just informed me that if you search for my name (only firstname needed), I'm the 1st person listed on the results. Coo!
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

I was into it last year but I deleted it just before the summer vacation. I don't really regret it since it gives me more free time that I don't spend surfing my friends' Myspaces.

This is the end result, if you're too addicted to Myspace http://youtube.com/watch?v=9yhRvS77LMQ Enjoy
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

That kid looks like a psycho in the making. Don't ever overlook someone like that. That is where those shooting sprees begin.... The kid obviously can't tell the diff between reality and fantasy.

Anyway, I deleted myspace a long time ago as it did nothing for me. I still have facebook, but I don't usually go on it unless I get a message. I don't get the obsession with such sites. It wouldn't ruin my life if a site I go on a lot just suddenly disappear forever and that includes this site (took a 1 year and 2 year hiatus from this site before).
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!

http://www.geocities.com/wackyjlee/Others/lee.swf <----Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee version) kicking arse

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by mind_wander View Post
    This is the end result, if you're too addicted to Myspace http://youtube.com/watch?v=9yhRvS77LMQ Enjoy
    OMG, my ears are numbed due to his crazy screeching! He cares more about myspace than his family? Really? Try taking his computer away and throw his little *** out on the street and see if his priority will change.