Thread: Lover in Prague

Default Lover in Prague

anyone seen this series yet? is it good ...i want to know before rent it. thanks

good, but Lover in paris is much better

this show is nice too. can consider watching if u have the disc. Some part are quite romatic. I like the last epsiode.

is it a happy ending series? if it does who the female lead end up with? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by costar
    is it a happy ending series? if it does who the female lead end up with? thanks

I like the lead actress, her acting is good here and she end up with the Police guy.

This Police guy won an awards for this drama, he is the lead guy.

thanks for the spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by costar
    anyone seen this series yet? is it good ...i want to know before rent it. thanks
    It is not only good, but I consider it one of the best and one of the most romantic series that I've watched so far. The lead performers aren't that good lookers but their performances are excellent. It's a love story between a police officer and a daughter of the President of Korea. The daughter is not that well known because she is a diplomat and most of her time is spent working abroad, and one of those places is at Prague, Czechoslovakia (?), where the love story started. I am not good at giving reviews. But, take it from me and you'll not regret it.

thank you for fast reply from all of you. I will rent this series. THanks again.

Wink what the cards say

In one of the esp Jae-hee gives Sang-hyun some cards like a token instead of the rent for the living in his house, can anyone tell me what is say and what the Sang-hyun cross out in one of the card before handing to her

Thank You
    Think positive throughout your life and not negative.... it not a good thing (^___^)O hiya

I really thought this series is ok. I kinda like the first 4 episodes but after that it got kinda boring for me. I finished the series though. I'll give it a 4 out of 10.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Default Good series

I like it much better than lovers in Paris. The actors are ordinary looking though, the lead actor is quite rough. Usual love triangle. I am wondering why I like it. Could be because of the lead actress and the other guy ( he was great in Damo...oohh such a sad wonderful series). Also all three were very clear in their love, none of those I have to hide my feelings stuff or I don't know how I feel. Yechhh..

We all know the typical love triangle where the girl/guy goes back and forth between lovers due to rediculous reasons. Some movies present it in an interesting way and is only part of a movie. Lovers in Prague is entirely based on the love triangle. How boring! Note to the producers...stop making these kind of movies already. And I agree, they should have used a more charismatic lead actor. Most of the time he looked like a bum. This movie could have been condensed into a 2hr. movie. The last two dvd's are where the only excitement picks up. This is probably one of the worst TV drama I've seen so far. I would not recommend it.

low 3/10