Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

yep...the manga was decent this week...lot of new shiat...kinda sorta pumped for next week...want 2 see this pein guy in action, but I like jirarya alot..dont want him 2 be sum punching bag so that the creator can pump up how bad a$$ pein is

Starting 2 question wether itachi really was completely responsible for the uchiha clan's destruction.... Itachi knows that mandara exists..so maybe mandara was somehow responsible??

Haven't watched anime yet...prob will dl sumtime next week =p

200 for contacts...that's hardcore lol...my ones for vision correction costs 55 for 3 pairs....
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

Yeah I think Itachi is innocent. Madara/tobi is responsible. Sasugay is gonna look foolish.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Yeah agree. Chiyo had some kickass puppets. It's strange that Sasori's weren't nearly as strong 1on1. If you count the number of puppets taken down by chiyo and sakura, I am sure there aren't many left.

Interesting Manga as well. Seems like predictions hold true. I wonder if Pein is related to Naruto, maybe uncle? Maybe he came from land of whirlpool before defecting.
    Well, Chiyo's puppets were made by Chikamatsu Monzaemon and consequently were classics, I would imagine. You know how it is with people who are 'old school' classics.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

FINALLY WE'RE TALKING...WOOOOO(well, actually there might've been other topics on naruto but i might've missed it....so yeah....)I LIKE ITACHI UCHIHA...WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!AND...OTHER CHARACTERS THAT AREN'T STUCK-UPS......LIKE NARUTO OR HINATA OR CHOJI OR SHIKAMARU OR SHINO..AND ALL THE OTHER...HE.HEEE....NARUTO ANIME IS THE BEST...I'M SLOW SO I'M ONLY ON EPISODE 200.HE.HEE.....
    GAO HU ROCKS
    ALSO FAN OF THE FINAL FANTASY SERIES AND NARUTO!
    P.S. I got my icon at this site
    http://www.digik.net/avatars/series/13/38
    and it's by Izzy!

ha i'm slow too... episode 300 and something (manga) but since my computer crashed, i can't be stuffed... addictive manga and exam block don't go together, eh? lol!

click to show/hide spoilers
    I hope there's a deep plot in this. Like root is controlling akatsuki

damn this pein guy is no joke....if spoilers are correct he took out a guy who could defeat all three sanin at once...

Add a spoilers tag, dude. I already knew, but some people might not have.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

whoop my bad man...next time 4 sure....

How long is Naruto now? up to 400-something? They keep dragging it on... which is a good thing, mind, but it sorta makes me feel like they're trying to milk as much money from the fame as possible...
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

Manga is up to Ch. 375 and Anime is up to Ep. 31 of Shipuuden this Thurs.

Yes the name of the game is milk the fans.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Hmm.. does it show any sign of stopping? (though probably knowing them, it'll go on forever...)
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

Well, It does seem like the end may be near since the villians are already the super villians. So...we can foreshadow that these will be the last bad guys. Unless some super uber villian pops out of nowhere like space or sumthin. ? But ya..the arc will prolly take several months if not years.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

They do know how to stre-e-e-e-etch a storyline. Believe it!

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Well, It does seem like the end may be near since the villians are already the super villians. So...we can foreshadow that these will be the last bad guys. Unless some super uber villian pops out of nowhere like space or sumthin. ? But ya..the arc will prolly take several months if not years.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Well they can still bring up villians that are still open ended such as orochimaru/kabuto and Danzo and Root

[
    Believe it
    oooo...man....i watched the ytv one once(u guys got fox up there instead right?) and the voice overs are TERRIBLE. Especially naruto's voice which irriatates me 2 the core of my soul....when i heard him use that "believe it" line i felt like ramming my head into solid concrete

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    later on we will know that all the jinchuriiki was an alien and there are more to come, then naruto will know how to invoke his super-saiyan mode, so another 10 years of manga...

Quote Originally Posted by XxKairixX View Post
    I don't know if anyone posted a thread about Naruto but I made one anyway, anyone likes Naruto Lol! I'm Sakura in my fan club as my "crush" was sasuke...
    no im not really in2 Naruto, im more in2 Shikamaru. i dont why but i think that Shikamaru is really cool.

The one thing wrong with watching several episodes back- to-back is that if you don't turn the sound down when the theme song is playing....it'll keep playing in your mind afterwards!

The online episodes I've been watching have different theme songs depending on where the episode originated. One is all Japanese and the other is 2/3s Japanese and 1/3 English???
    Last edited by JamesG; 12-31-07 at 04:10 PM.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

narutard all the way