Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    but isn't that what naruto is known for? he always starts out getting beaten up so bad that people are amazed when he gets back up. but i'm so glad that he won!

the fight was stopped? okay, that sucks! i wanted to see gaara get his *** kicked! but at the same time i was really worried about sasuke too, hopefully kakashi trained him well.

so they do fight? that's horrible to hear! okay, now is this a friendly battle or like a life or death kind of battle? and who wins?
    Sasuke wins but lets him ago because he doesn't want to follow the path his brother did to obtain the Mangeyou Sharingan.

Well seems as if Madara now has both Sharigan and the Rinnigan. What a powerhouse
    Yo momma cat

what? how could sasuke win over naruto? this anime is called NARUTO! aish, i guess i'll stop watching now. i really liked the battle between neji and naruto.

oh and someone mentioned that naruto never got to be a chuunin? why is that? he did participate and win against neji in the battle! why didn't he get promoted? will he be a genin throughout the series?

Yep Naruto is still only a Genin. As Shikamaru was the only Genin promoted in the Chuunin Arc. Later on all the other characters including Ino and Choji becomes Chuunin. And Neiji became a Junin.

Right now where i am watching, Sasuke is so strong and Naruto is still so weak and dumb in comparison.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~