SPH-channel U mega productions with HKATV. A 2002 production by then SPH Mediaworks Channel U with HK ATV. Known as 胜券在握 in mandarin

Starring hk artistes like Qin Han, Mixue, Wallis Pang and Marco Lo.

Singaporean main artises includes local singer Kit Chan, Bryan wong, Adam Cheng, Ix Shen, Darren Lim and Jeannete Aw(in her first drama). Supporting ones include Wang Yu Qing, Erica Lee and Zhang Wenxiang.

Synopsis is about a sriptwriter (Kit Chan) falling in love with a variety show host (Qin Han) who is old enough to be her father and he has a teenge son. After Qin Han was fired, he became a stockbroker. While Ix Shen and Wallis Pang is the children of "Dafu". After Ix Shen fall out with his father, he set up a company jointly with Qin Han and Marco Lo. Marco Lo marries Wallis but their marriage ended when his ex was pregnant with his child. Jeannete Aw likes Adam Cheng but he doesn't like her. In the end, they ended up together. Zhang Wenxiang was "Roti" a chicken rice helper in Qin han's family owned chicken rice shop. At first, the drama was set in 1997 and slowly to the present(year 2002). During the financial crisis, "roti" ended up losing a few hundred thousand dollars on the stockmarket.

Mediacorp recently repeated this drama last nov but I din't catch it.

Does anyone have the vcd/dvd to sell to me? I am seeking this for a few years now. Tks