Page 14 of 47 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Football

Everyone's back on the New England bandwagon pretty quickly these days. Just a few days ago, it was the red hot Steelers. I'm picking the Pats vs. the Eagles for the SB trip. and Eagles to win it all (however unlikely that might be, I'm cheering for my team). 4 balanced teams with tough defenses battle it out for the trophy, pretty exciting year.
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

The top 4 teams in the NFL playing in the Division Championship games. It's gonna be some awesome battles. I'm definitely looking forward to watching the games this weekend. I hope Patriots go all the way.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Quote Originally Posted by dan J
    Everyone's back on the New England bandwagon pretty quickly these days. .
    I know i'm, BTW, I'm so ready to have Brady's baby......NOT.

Everyone's back on the New England bandwagon pretty quickly these days. Just a few days ago, it was the red hot Steelers. I'm picking the Pats vs. the Eagles for the SB trip. and Eagles to win it all (however unlikely that might be, I'm cheering for my team). 4 balanced teams with tough defenses battle it out for the trophy, pretty exciting year.
    Yes i'm jumping on the New England bandwagon. And i agree with you with Pats vs. Eagles in the SB.

My prediction before the season started was Indy and Philly in the SB, but since the colts lost the Pats.

I agree Eagles will be world champions, even without TO. Pretty boy Brady will loose his first post season game ever to the Eagles.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerrycurls
    I agree Eagles will be world champions, even without TO. Pretty boy Brady will loose his first post season game ever to the Eagles.
    The first step in overcoming denial is admittance.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

The Patriots are spotting the #1 Steelers 3 points at the Steelers own backyard. Man, their performance against the Jets must of really cause a lot of people to lose faith in them.

I'm gonna call it Altanta + Over and Patriots + Under.

I think Pat's coaching staffs really know what they are doing. I mean the reason why they are so good I think is the genius of Bill Belicluk and the reliable players like Brady and so on.

I might not be a fan of the Pats but the odds is they know what they are doing and they have a huge chance of being in the Superbowl again.

As for the Steelers, I think their defense is awsome. Blitzing is very entertaining to watch. Some say the game will be more of a passing game instead of a rushing game but I got a feeling Dillion and Bettis will get lots of hand off so their respective team will have control of the clock.

As for Eagles and Falcons, I really don't know. They are both explosive teams... but I think Eagles will have a better defense... the problem is they blew it every year around this time... but then again they are playing a team that is pretty young and inexperience with playoff. They had a interview with Keith Booking (sp) Falcon's all pro linebacker... and he said something like the pressure is on the eagles not on us to win.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Big games today

So excited

I got a feeling that Pat will win the AFC and the Eagles the NFC.... but no matter what I think these are very good games
    Flame on I am gone...

Eagles are going to the Super Bowl. Congratulation to them. It was a great game.

Now who we go to the SB in the AFC, Pats or Steelers.

Go Eagles!!! to the defense.

Pats struck early. looking good so far.
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

It would be nice to see Eagles go all the way. Like I said in previous post... Falcons seem to think they are going to have fun instead of trying to get to Super Bowl.
    Flame on I am gone...

Quote Originally Posted by Moinllieon
    The first step in overcoming denial is admittance.
    I'm not in denial, I'm just stating the fact. Eagles will beat the Patriots

Bill Belicluk and his staff are the best coach ever.... they can make decent player into big play makers.

I really can't see Eagles getting pass the Pats this year even with T.O. playing. Pats are really that great.

I wish Da Bears will get Belicluk and his staffs as their coaches then I can see my beloved bears do something other then losing
    Flame on I am gone...

The only way the Eagles can beat the Pats is to sack Tom Brady and stop Corey Dillon from rushing many yards. This team is very strong looking at the game played yesterday against the Steelers.

TO might not be playing as his doctor advised him not to due to his knee.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Ya I think the Eagles would be successful if they can stop the Pats is stop Brady and his short pass that kills you in the long run... then if they have the running game going then they just eat up the clock.

Also Eagles offense have to pull something unexpected instead of their routine offense plays because Belicluk probably studying all the plays the Eagles run this year...
    Flame on I am gone...

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    Ya I think the Eagles would be successful if they can stop the Pats is stop Brady and his short pass that kills you in the long run... then if they have the running game going then they just eat up the clock.

Also Eagles offense have to pull something unexpected instead of their routine offense plays because Belicluk probably studying all the plays the Eagles run this year...
    Whoever is a retiring veteran on the Eagles side, should just line-up and give Brady a big close line and break his neck in the openining play of the game... All he'll get slapped with is a fine, since the dude's retiring not much they can do to him, but gaurentee's the Eagles a victory
    "Seems, madam! Nay it is, I know not seems!" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Long
    Whoever is a retiring veteran on the Eagles side, should just line-up and give Brady a big close line and break his neck in the openining play of the game... All he'll get slapped with is a fine, since the dude's retiring not much they can do to him, but gaurentee's the Eagles a victory
    And be label the biggest loser in NFL history. Yea...nothing to lose.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT
    And be label the biggest loser in NFL history. Yea...nothing to lose.
    Ah! I don't care who does it. A boken neck to a well potected white player who only has to throw the ball is always fun to watch.... Espcially the "oomph" from the impact of the hit and the little "sissy" cries from Brady afterwards
    "Seems, madam! Nay it is, I know not seems!" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

I would thought hurting a player is harder to do then before... since now if someone get a cheap shot not only do they get a fine but sometimes a criminal charge... which could result in jail time.
    Flame on I am gone...