Page 15 of 47 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Football

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    I would thought hurting a player is harder to do then before... since now if someone get a cheap shot not only do they get a fine but sometimes a criminal charge... which could result in jail time.
    Either that they'll be suspended for a few games and pay the fine. But, most players will pay the fine over being suspended since it will cost the team $$$$. Average each NFL player salary per game is $25,000!

But I would like to see the Eagles play rough with Tom Brady, get him injured and Eagles will win the SB since they have not win a SB before. Andy Reid will be a happy camper!
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by Long
    Ah! I don't care who does it. A boken neck to a well potected white player who only has to throw the ball is always fun to watch.... Espcially the "oomph" from the impact of the hit and the little "sissy" cries from Brady afterwards
    What kind of immoral statement is that?
    I'm sure you'll be making the same little sissy cries if you get your neck broken.

Just heard that Brady was fighting a flu during the AFC championship game... not sure if this is a tactic to tell the Eagles that look our QB is sick and still do so well wait till he gets well and see how good he is or what.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

It looks like the Pats are the favorites to win the SB. Giving the Eagles 7 1/2 pts, and the over/under is 48. These odds came from my cousin who is in Vegas.

For the SB, my pick will be the Eagles to win it all. I hope Freddie Mitchell can back up his words about not knowing the Pats secondary.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINE GT-R 32
    For the SB, my pick will be the Eagles to win it all. I hope Freddie Mitchell can back up his words about not knowing the Pats secondary.
    I got a feeling maybe this is Freddie trick to have the secondary focus attention to him instead of the other receivers.

I find the Eagles are pretty relax... and T.O. seems to be okee to start too. I got a feeling he will start make a couple of big plays then get hurt again. I do want the Eagles to win but Bill Belicluk and his staff are the x-factor I think here. They know how to push their player's right buttons.
    Flame on I am gone...

Maybe someone in the USA can help me on this.

But is there a "Toliet Bowl" event???

I mean you have the:

Superbowl
    Probowl
    Citris Bowl
    Sugar Bowl
    Fuit Bowl
    Salad Bowl
    "Seems, madam! Nay it is, I know not seems!" - Hamlet, William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by Long
    Maybe someone in the USA can help me on this.

But is there a "Toliet Bowl" event???

I mean you have the:

Superbowl
    Probowl
    Citris Bowl
    Sugar Bowl
    Fuit Bowl
    Salad Bowl
    Never heard of the Fruit Bowl or the Salad Bowl, but we do have Orange Bowl, Rose Bowl, Cotton Bowl, Capitol One Bowl, Outback Bowl, Citrus Bowl, Peach Bowl, New Orleans Bowl, Holiday Bowl, Humanitarian Bowl, Tangerine Bowl, Continental Tire Bowl, Insight.com Bowl, Alamo Bowl, Sun Bowl, Independence Bowl, Gator Bowl, GMAC Bowl... I think I got most of them..
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Quote Originally Posted by Moinllieon
    Never heard of the Fruit Bowl or the Salad Bowl, but we do have Orange Bowl, Rose Bowl, Cotton Bowl, Capitol One Bowl, Outback Bowl, Citrus Bowl, Peach Bowl, New Orleans Bowl, Holiday Bowl, Humanitarian Bowl, Tangerine Bowl, Continental Tire Bowl, Insight.com Bowl, Alamo Bowl, Sun Bowl, Independence Bowl, Gator Bowl, GMAC Bowl... I think I got most of them..
    Fiesta Bowl I think is the only one you miss

If you have the cash you can sponser your own bowl game Long Bowl has a nice ring to it
    Flame on I am gone...

Thanks guy. Being an Aussie, and itching the pull the p*ss on people, I'm endevouring to write a script and do another short film that mocks the SuperBowl and call it "Toliet Bowl".

A roll of dunny paper will be used as the ball. Guys will wear white thighs to play the game and during the game, their bottoms will become brown with mud... Or could it be something else

Another additional to the "Dangly Films" is coming up.

Ah! The ideas are flowing - where's my note book, pen and camcorder...

Lots of people have beat you to that one already, here's one example:

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2...ToiletBowl.htm

You can just go and google it to find all the references to the "Toilet Bowl".
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Lots of people have beat you to that one already, here's one example:

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2...ToiletBowl.htm

You can just go and google it to find all the references to the "Toilet Bowl".
    Prehaps to the idea of naming an event called the "Toliet Bowl" but not to make a short and graphical film that makes one laugh non-stop.

Also I'd drown the toliet roll in methol and set it alight. So that it'll be burning, like the gold old bush soccer games we use to play when drunk.

If only I could get my hands on an MPEG converter I'd place my "Stiff Wars" up on a website for people to watch...

It's fascinating that the aussies have a different name for toilet, they call it toliet.
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

Earlier today Emmitt Smith announce his retirement. He is one of the best RB of all time, breaking Walter Payton's record and all. Congrats to him and 15 years in the league.

Hope other greats retire also, like Jerry Rice and Bret Favre.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINE GT-R 32
    Earlier today Emmitt Smith announce his retirement. He is one of the best RB of all time, breaking Walter Payton's record and all. Congrats to him and 15 years in the league.

Hope other greats retire also, like Jerry Rice and Bret Favre.
    No, Brett can still play. There is no need for him to retire.

Emmitt Smith was only as good as his linemen... I mean to me he wasn't that great of RB and him breaking Walter Payton's record was kind of insult to the legend himself. RB like Walter Payton, Barry Sander, didn't play behind good linemans... and basically have to earn their yards the hard way.

But all in all I thought Smith hated the Cowboys for release him.... now he is in a good terms with them.

On the other hand ya I wish Jerry Rice would retire. He is already establish himself as the greatest WR ever... unless he is scare that WR like Harrison, Moss, Owen etc will break his record or something...

Farve could retire because it was on his mind this seasons but I really think he would give it one more year to see how far he can bring Packers to another playoff run.
    Flame on I am gone...

Quote Originally Posted by dan J
    It's fascinating that the aussies have a different name for toilet, they call it toliet.

Did anyone of you know the Crapper was developed by a guy that had the last name Crapper
    Flame on I am gone...

Did anyone of you know the Crapper was developed by a guy that had the last name Crapper
    Thomas Crapper didn't invent the flushing toilet. Alexander Cummings holds the patent in England for the flushing toilet. Thomas Crapper did invent the ballcock mechanism that stops the water from flowing into the water reservoir for toilets and his nephew, George Crapper, did make several improvements to make the toilet flush better.
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

Notice i didn't use the word Toilet with the Crapper... so Thomas Crapper did invent the Crapper

But this is about Football man

Brady's grandma pass away this wednesday... I wonder if it will have any affect on his game this sunday.
    Flame on I am gone...

Notice i didn't use the word Toilet with the Crapper... so Thomas Crapper did invent the Crapper
    He didn't invent that either. The 2 theories go either Americans in England for WW2 named it Crapper because of the ceramics company Crapper left behind made the toilets, or it started along with the word crap back in the 1830s (before Crapper was born). So he didn't invent the word either.

But this is about Football man

Brady's grandma pass away this wednesday... I wonder if it will have any affect on his game this sunday.
    Probably in the positive, remember how Favre fared the night after his father died?
    春花秋月几时了,
    往事知多少?
    小楼昨夜又东风,
    故国不堪回首明月中.
    雕栏玉砌应犹在,
    只是朱颜改.
    问君能有几多愁,
    恰似一江春水向东流.
    --南唐后主,李煜.

He didn't invent that either. The 2 theories go either Americans in England for WW2 named it Crapper because of the ceramics company Crapper left behind made the toilets, or it started along with the word crap back in the 1830s (before Crapper was born). So he didn't invent the word either.
    Well is all a myth and legends

check this site on him http://www.theplumber.com/crapper.html
    Flame on I am gone...