Page 6 of 47 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Football

It is gonna be a tough game for the Chiefs against the Ravens on MNF. The Lewiss are too fast pace for them to beat. I won't be surprise if it will be 0-4 from last year 9-0 straight and did not go to the SB.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8
    anyone know where i can find a Brian Urlacher Bears bobble head? the one where the helmet is on. i been searching for it for a long time and still no luck. i know alot of bears fans up in here so anyone know? any bears bobble head would be good. or any shops in chicago that have it.

http://www.chicagobearsstore.com/mimaboheco.html
    Now maybe you can help me find a Kirk Hinrich bobble head doll.

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    It is gonna be a tough game for the Chiefs against the Ravens on MNF. The Lewiss are too fast pace for them to beat. I won't be surprise if it will be 0-4 from last year 9-0 straight and did not go to the SB.
    I hope the Chiefs do go 0-4. Truthfully I hate almost all the players on the Chiefs except for Dante Hall. Can't wait to watch that game and seel Jamal Lewis run all over them and knock some of those weak tacklers down while at it. I also hope Panthers beat the Falcons and break Vick's legs while doing it. And for the Bears game, I want the Bears to beat the Ealges. But I know it's not going to end up that way. It'll probably be a blowout.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian0032
    I hope the Chiefs do go 0-4. Truthfully I hate almost all the players on the Chiefs except for Dante Hall. Can't wait to watch that game and seel Jamal Lewis run all over them and knock some of those weak tacklers down while at it. I also hope Panthers beat the Falcons and break Vick's legs while doing it. And for the Bears game, I want the Bears to beat the Ealges. But I know it's not going to end up that way. It'll probably be a blowout.
    I'm totally agree with you on all the teams you talked about. I dislike the Chiefs too. Like you I also hope the Panthers will beat the Falcon coz I hate Mick Vick. To me he is a "one man show" in the game that thinks he is so mobile who can run the ball, get TDs and passing yards and don't give his WRs a chance to catch the ball. I want the Bears to shut out the Eagles 3-0, Donavan McNabb & TO steal the show in every game who thinks they are the greatest pair in the NFL team!

Anything can happen on Week 4, even a weak team can beat the stronger teams....surprises, surprises....let's wait and see!

I know how great Mike Vick is as a player but his line should be given more credit... because it is hard to play in front of a QB that moves around like that and trying to protect him.

I am suprise lots of people dislike the Chief... I thought lots of people are Holmes fan.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

The Chiefs are the rival for my team in the same AFC West division every season!

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    I know how great Mike Vick is as a player but his line should be given more credit... because it is hard to play in front of a QB that moves around like that and trying to protect him.

I am suprise lots of people dislike the Chief... I thought lots of people are Holmes fan.
    I hate Priest Holmes and nearly their entire team, mainly because the team that I want to win their division are the Denver Broncos. Which is pretty likely, but the Raiders give them good competition in that division. I also hope New England's streak comes to an end this week whenever they play Buffalo, but Loyer Milloy is out so that's a huge loss for the Bills.

I hate Priest Holmes and nearly their entire team, mainly because the team that I want to win their division are the Denver Broncos. Which is pretty likely, but the Raiders give them good competition in that division. I also hope New England's streak comes to an end this week whenever they play Buffalo, but Loyer Milloy is out so that's a huge loss for the Bills.
    Yes, the Raiders are looking good this season and also competitive to the Broncos.
    Go Raiders!

Chief looks like they are back in business with the win over Raven.

I don't know what is scary Ravens score like 24 points in the limited ball control or allow Chief's offense to control the ball for 40mins and letting them score 27 points.... is Ravens focusing on offense now more then defense?
    Flame on I am gone...

crazy8's sports MVP of the week.

Daunte Culpepper, 36-50, 394 yds 5 TDs

the vikings beat the texans in OT, 34-28. i think houston's are ok for a new team, david Carr didnt do bad either compare to Culpepper with 3 tds.

he single handedly beat my fantasy team this week.
    Am i Crazy!?!?!?!
    [8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888][8888888]

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    Chief looks like they are back in business with the win over Raven.

I don't know what is scary Ravens score like 24 points in the limited ball control or allow Chief's offense to control the ball for 40mins and letting them score 27 points.... is Ravens focusing on offense now more then defense?
    Well, 7 of those points came on a punt return for a TD. And another was a 57 yard bomb. Can't really say they are focusing more on offense now. They still play behind the hard nose running game. Their defense allowed 27 points to the high powered offense of the Chiefs is not that bad. They gave up only 10 points to Washington last night. Of course, Washington is an underachieving team, but you can't expect Baltimore to shut out teams every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy8
    crazy8's sports MVP of the week.

Daunte Culpepper, 36-50, 394 yds 5 TDs

the vikings beat the texans in OT, 34-28. i think houston's are ok for a new team, david Carr didnt do bad either compare to Culpepper with 3 tds.

he single handedly beat my fantasy team this week.
    I hate to admit it, but the guy's pretty good. Let's be a bit cynical here and say, what would he do without Moss? You know how they say, Does the QB make the WR or does the WR make the QB. I think this is would have to be the latter, although Culpepper is putting up great numbers week after week.

shoot, my seachicks got their behind kicked by Rams...
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

Quote Originally Posted by Yon
    and my panthers are 1-3. When's Steve Smith, Stephen Davis, and Deshaun Foster are gonna be back? Driving me crazy. And their O-Line is really pissing me off too.

I am not a big seahawk fan but that was a shock too... they had the lead and blew it

Anyways they will bounce back. I want the Pats to lose man... geez 19 games in a row...
    Flame on I am gone...

stupid Seahawk cost me $100 , did they let their cheerleader play for them in the 2nd half or something???

Member Of Huang Yi Fan Club

Did anyone see Titans beat the hell out of the Packers last night? I watched 5 or 6 minutes into the game and it was already 17-0. Final 48-27. Brett Farve threw like 4 int's last night. Crazy. Well I guess their season is over. Looks like Vikes are gonna' win the NFC North.

Did anyone see Titans beat the hell out of the Packers last night? I watched 5 or 6 minutes into the game and it was already 17-0. Final 48-27. Brett Farve threw like 4 int's last night. Crazy. Well I guess their season is over. Looks like Vikes are gonna' win the NFC North.
    Titans scored 2 TDs in 5 mins of 1st qtr. The Packers tried to catch up but Farve had 6 ITs and 6 turnovers which killed their scores to Titans. The highest scores they gave away at Lambeau field in history!

Well here are my predictions for week 6....

Carolina at Philadelphia (really? yes really)
    Green Bay at Detroit
    Kansas City at Jacksonville (KC, hope they lose again)
    San Diego at Atlanta (LT to tear apart ATL defense)
    San Francisco at N.Y. Jets
    Denver at Oakland
    Minnesota at New Orleans
    Cincinnati at Cleveland
    Houston at Tennessee
    Miami at Buffalo (battle of the winless teams, better D wins)
    Seattle at New England (NE, will finally lose)
    Washington at Chicago
    Pittsburgh at Dallas
    Tampa Bay at St. Louis

and my panthers are 1-3.
    soon to be 1-4.
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?