Page 10 of 47 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Football

Quote Originally Posted by Brian0032
    Same with my crippled Panthers. Well next week they play each other in Carolina. It's the battle of the losers, but of course I pick Panthers.
    Let's see who will win this week. Like you, I'll pick my Raiders!
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Well, it's official: my dolphins have entered the zone of SUCK. Always next I suppose; hope we get something (draft picks) for Ricky Williams (damn him and pot smoking ways ) .

Mid-season Super bowl picks , any takers?

Mine are Baltimore vs. Philly .

Quote Originally Posted by douggilmour
    Mid-season Super bowl picks , any takers?

Mine are Baltimore vs. Philly .
    after this past weekend, I'd have to say midseason superbowl would be played between the Steelers and the Eagles, with Steelers spanking us just like they did. what an embarrassing game. at least the rest of the season looking pretty easy.
    It means you got eyes like apostrophes, you dress white, talk black, and drive Jew. So how am I supposed to know what kind of zipperhead dog-munching dink you are if you don't?

Panthers lost again... But I'm also glad that Eagle's got an *** kicking from the Steelers. If I had to pick a mid-season SB pick, it'd be Steelers & Eagles.

The Raiders beat the Panthers!! It's about time they win a road game!

For mid-season SB, Steelers & Patriots.

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    The Raiders beat the Panthers!! It's about time they win a road game!

For mid-season SB, Steelers & Patriots.
    haha. I don't know if the AFC gets two teams.....

Quote Originally Posted by douggilmour
    haha. I don't know if the AFC gets two teams.....

Hehe to most maybe the AFC championship is the super bowl

This is kind of good I think NFC have dominate for so long maybe is time for an AFC to dominate the SUPERBowl (well I guess Pats have started that trent now).
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

yay, panthers finally won another game. I hope bears win their divison.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian0032
    yay, panthers finally won another game. I hope bears win their divison.
    no way, I don't see how that's gonna happen especially look how tough their division is. Besides, they just lost B.Urlacher for 4-6 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by TrieuTuLong
    no way, I don't see how that's gonna happen especially look how tough their division is. Besides, they just lost B.Urlacher for 4-6 weeks.
    I don't see it happening either, but Vikings usually always have a bad last half of the season. Green Bay has some serious defense issues. Chicago w/o Urlacher is a problem but that Briggs guy looks really good. I watched him play yesterday and looks like the 3rd best defensive player on the team (next to Urlacher and Brown).

ya Urlacher is the center core of da bears defense... and I sometimes think he is overshadowed by Ray Lewis (who to me is an awsome MLB too). Brown is a good too and makes all the big plays. Briggs is awsome at college and I think this season is his break out.

4-5 I am hoping they just make the playoff with their offensive the way it is (and the come back fo A-Train) they are making da bear nation exciting again
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    ya Urlacher is the center core of da bears defense... and I sometimes think he is overshadowed by Ray Lewis (who to me is an awsome MLB too). Brown is a good too and makes all the big plays. Briggs is awsome at college and I think this season is his break out.

4-5 I am hoping they just make the playoff with their offensive the way it is (and the come back fo A-Train) they are making da bear nation exciting again
    What offense? Their Defense and special teams scores their TD's. Their defense got the safety to win the game. A-Train sucks. Thomas Jones was doing good until he got hurt. They have surprised me by winning these past couple games. With Brown and Grossman out, and Urlacher injured for half the games, I wrote this season off already. They need to get a veteran receiver. Terrell is worthless and we might have to wait another year for Bobby Wade and Justin Gage to break out.

I don't see it is going to happen on the Bears this season. They are just "lucky" to win some games.

Man...last night game Philly crushed the Cowboys big time and I just can't stand TO (totally obnoxious). He sticks his tongue to the Cowboys fans!

You guys should watch out for Jaguars, Falcons, Broncos or Chargers too who might make it to the playoffs. There is only 2 strong teams in NFC ie: Eagles & Falcons compare with AFC who had more strongers teams. The Jets will slowly going down the drain after Pennington is out for 2-4 weeks.

I'm rooting for my Chargers to go into the playoffs. Chargers will beat the Raiders this week.

Damn the tickets to the Chargers vs. Broncos game is sold out. Want to go watch that game, but instead will watch at home.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINE GT-R 32
    I'm rooting for my Chargers to go into the playoffs. Chargers will beat the Raiders this week.

Damn the tickets to the Chargers vs. Broncos game is sold out. Want to go watch that game, but instead will watch at home.
    Same here, I hope they win the division. That game last night was just a one sided match. What I can't believe is that NYG is going to start Manning over Warner. They should've built up their offensive line in the off-season, but they didn't, so it's just as bad as last years. Plus Manning is a rookie, can't wait to see him get the hell knocked out of him. I really don't like Eli Manning after that situation in the draft, but heh. Look at the Chargers and compare them to the Giants now.

NYG need to protect there QB. Warner got sacked 8-9 times in the last two games. Putting in Eli Manning to be the starter right now will probably get him hurt because the team he will be playing are Atlanta, Washington, Phillies, Baltimore. These team have good defense and will hurt him.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINE GT-R 32
    NYG need to protect there QB. Warner got sacked 8-9 times in the last two games. Putting in Eli Manning to be the starter right now will probably get him hurt because the team he will be playing are Atlanta, Washington, Phillies, Baltimore. These team have good defense and will hurt him.
    Agree! I don't see the logic in this at all. Why do you want to start a rookie Qb against some of better defense in this league? All the teams that NYG is gonna face are all good pass rushing defesensive team. Maybe, Tom Coughlin saw some thing out of Eli during practices ,or he thinks Eli would probably release the ball faster than Warner does. Either way, Tom Coughlin hopes that he is better right , otherwise, he has just jeopardized his team playoffs chances.

I don't think the Giants are going to make the playoffs if they are playing like this. There linemen needs to learn how to block and protect there QB.

Head coach of the NYJ made a pretty bad time judgement on game. They would have won the game against the Ravens.

Quote Originally Posted by TrieuTuLong
    Agree! I don't see the logic in this at all. Why do you want to start a rookie Qb against some of better defense in this league? All the teams that NYG is gonna face are all good pass rushing defesensive team. Maybe, Tom Coughlin saw some thing out of Eli during practices ,or he thinks Eli would probably release the ball faster than Warner does. Either way, Tom Coughlin hopes that he is better right , otherwise, he has just jeopardized his team playoffs chances.
    The Giants is hoping Eli will be as good as his brother Peyton and turn around the team to make it to playoff. Just becoz his brother is good doesn't mean a rookie like Eli is better! We shall see about that.

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    The Giants is hoping Eli will be as good as his brother Peyton and turn around the team to make it to playoff. Just becoz his brother is good doesn't mean a rookie like Eli is better! We shall see about that.
    But, Manning had a very poor rookie year. His team only won 5-6 games all year, when he was under the helm as a rookie. That's the reason most coaches don't want to start rookie QB unless it's neccessary, because most of them (except big Big Be) are all stink in their rookie year. Especially, the Giants are in the hunt for the playoff right now, this doesn't seem make any sense.