Page 13 of 47 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Football

Quote Originally Posted by Brian0032

what can I say.... I'm pissed. Oh well guess I gotta' wait 9 more months. I hope eagles don't go to the super bowl btw.
    I got a feeling the Eagle will not go to the SB but then again I could be wrong since most of the strong teams are from AFC, so only left the NFC are Eagles, Falcons & Packers. I think Steelers will win the SB this year.

I was hoping Bills and Panthers will make it to the playoffs but.....
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

I still can't believe the Chargers lost. The kicker missed a 40 yard FG.

But the Chargers had a good season this year. Hope they sign Drew Brees again.

ya I don't believe that Chargers and Seahawks both lost... they both play a pretty close games...

man Seahawks receivers might look good but they drop so many passes... is rediculous.... where was Jerry Rice btw?
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Jerry Rice was playing but didn't even catch a single ball. If they had pass the ball to him, he would have been a big factor for the Seahawks.

man the game between Colts and Broncos should show Pats some sign or relief... cause I feel that if Denver played the way they did in the 2nd half they could keep up with Colts... Pats just have to eat a lot of time (to keep the Colts offense off the field), score the touchdowns from wasting time because Colts defense aren't that great... the front four just rush the QB they don't even care about stopping the running game.

Man if you are watching the Packers and the Vikings games... its a good one... lots of mistake but man they are playing in like an ice bowl Kicker slipping, Kicker missing, missing tackles, lots of werid mistakes.
    Flame on I am gone...

well there are two 8-8 teams (well after today they are officially 9-8 teams) heading to the 2nd round... so do you guys think they have a chance in the 2nd round? Vikings and Rams I mean.
    Flame on I am gone...

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINE GT-R 32
    I still can't believe the Chargers lost. The kicker missed a 40 yard FG.

But the Chargers had a good season this year. Hope they sign Drew Brees again.
    Honestly, I don't have much faith on the rookie kicker and I was right! At least, Eric Burton won't feel so "down" now after what he did to Brees.

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    well there are two 8-8 teams (well after today they are officially 9-8 teams) heading to the 2nd round... so do you guys think they have a chance in the 2nd round? Vikings and Rams I mean.
    I would say either Eagles or Falcons will go to the SB on the NFC division. Vikings & Rams are just lucky to win. As for AFC, either the Colts or Steelers coz I don't want the Pats to win the SB again!

Overall, I've changed my preferences to the Colts should win the SB coz they only won once so far in history. The Steelers won 4 SB already during Terry Bradshaw days.

Quote Originally Posted by James Ko
    Man if you are watching the Packers and the Vikings games... its a good one... lots of mistake but man they are playing in like an ice bowl Kicker slipping, Kicker missing, missing tackles, lots of werid mistakes.
    I was rooting for the Packers to win coz it might be Brett Farve's last season. He was hoping to go to the SB and win it for his wife who is suffering from cancer and his Dad that passed on last year before he retire. So sad.....

This weeks match up.
    Min at PHi
    StL at Atl
    Indy at NwEng
    NYJ at Pitt

This is my pick who is going to win this week, Atl, Indy, Pitt and Minn.

I know i chose Philly to go to the SB a couple page back, but without TO I don't think they will have a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    Honestly, I don't have much faith on the rookie kicker and I was right! At least, Eric Burton won't feel so "down" now after what he did to Brees.
    If the rookie kicker had of made in OT, NYJ's fan would blame Eric Burton for the lost.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINE GT-R 32
    If the rookie kicker had of made in OT, NYJ's fan would blame Eric Burton for the lost.
    Got that right!

Phillies is still a dangerous team with or without T.O. the key is how they get over the mind game of winning the championship game to get to the Superbowl where they only have done once in their history and lost by the way...

As much as I like the Colts Offense I really think their defense is not that good at all and teams like Steelers and Pats will take advantage of that. But then again a couple of years ago, I thought Ravens can never win a Superbowl with only good defense and a sucky offense and they did so what do I know hehe.
    Flame on I am gone...

NY Jets missed 2 FGs (one seconds before the 2 min mark and another with only 4 sec on the clock) in the 4th quarter which would of given them the win. And Chad Pennington couldn't do anything all night. Besides a 3 point FG in the 2nd quarter, the rest of the points came from special team and defense. I was rooting for the Jets but with the way they played, they deserved to lose. It's a LONG trip home for the QB and Kicker.

Falcon spanked Rams. Only Wild Card team left is the Vikings.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Ya Jets blew it... and Steelers just got away lucky. But maybe this is the year for Steelers.

Falcons just destory Rams.... man Vick and Dunn those guys are a nasty 1-2 punch.
    Flame on I am gone...

No more Wild Card. My pick for super bowl:

Patriots vs Eagles

my prediction of Minnesota is wrong. So many passing interference on the Vikings defense. I was wrong about the Eagles

Yea. 3 pass interferences and 2 intercepts killed the Vikings. Once again, I was rooting for the Vikings but the way they played, they deserved to lose. At least the Patriots are schooling the Colts.

Corey Dillion is running wild on the Colts... man the Pats still have lots of stuff up there sleeves... if they win this years SUperbowl I would consider them as a dynasty of this era in football. The defense is very stinky... keeping Manning from throwing any TD and that is a huge accomplishment without there pro bowl corners and some key missing defensive players.

Eagles played a good game... I think they have a chance to get to the Superbowl without T.O.
    Flame on I am gone...

Steelers did not played well against the Jets. They just got lucky to win after Jets missed 2 FGs.

Colts did not get a chance to score any TDs, it was their worst game this season. Peyton Manning is "nobody" on Sunday against the Patriots.

My SB prediction will be Falcons vs Patriots and the Patriots will win the SB again.