Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whose are your boring Actors?

Default Whose are your boring Actors?

For Me :
    Raymond Lam, he's acting so many action movies, Romantic movies but his face looks cold. I don't know how come the directors have never had Him in comedy movies?? Watching too much actions and romantics without comedy that makes movies get boring. His style is repeatedly acting over over in the most movie, nothing NEW.

Anne Heung Hoi Lam she acts so very best the some previous movies, but she acts ok in recent several movies. That makes no IMPRESSION anymore for movie watchers!!!

What Do You Think??
    Last edited by MoviesFan; 09-03-07 at 10:16 AM.

Raymond Lam, he's acting so many action movies, Romantic movies but his face looks cold. I don't know how come the directors have never had Him in comedy movies?? Watching too much actions and romantics without comedy that makes movies get boring. His style is repeatedly acting over over in the most movie, nothing NEW.
    Tell me if U think these pix are cold

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.hexun.com/p/2007/0831/125577/b_B019822BB4A0414A8CE9F3AE34CE21A6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.hexun.com/p/2007/0831/125575/b_1C70AB61AE0E7EB9ABAFF0B28285EEE1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.hexun.com/p/2007/0831/125579/b_20367A1D5F8F379B9B7AFCA21736BDA7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.hexun.com/p/2007/0831/125578/b_0D4B7A21180F68962C840772C120E83E.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.hexun.com/p/2007/0831/125580/b_B7F9A3B394951D81470EACF3230A3298.jpg')

BTW, I agree that Raymond has to portray the same type of roles for such a long time. Not the cold way U said. His type of role is emotional. However, can't blame him for it. That's TVB's type. TVB always gives their artists (belong to TVB) the same 1-2 types of role and they have to portray these roles for many times. Not only Raymond but also most of TVB artists. U just can change the role when U leave TVB or dun sign into the management contract with them, that means they won't promote U anymore. U can see it happens in most of TVB artists now. So if list, I'll list many TVB artists, especially some heavily promoted artist now.
    Last edited by raymeox; 09-03-07 at 01:56 PM.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Tell me if U think these pix are cold

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.hexun.com/p/2007/0831/125577/b_B019822BB4A0414A8CE9F3AE34CE21A6.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.hexun.com/p/2007/0831/125575/b_1C70AB61AE0E7EB9ABAFF0B28285EEE1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.hexun.com/p/2007/0831/125579/b_20367A1D5F8F379B9B7AFCA21736BDA7.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.hexun.com/p/2007/0831/125578/b_0D4B7A21180F68962C840772C120E83E.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photo8.hexun.com/p/2007/0831/125580/b_B7F9A3B394951D81470EACF3230A3298.jpg')

BTW, I agree that Raymond has to portray the same type of roles for such a long time. Not the cold way U said. His type of role is emotional. However, can't blame him for it. That's TVB's type. TVB always gives their artists (belong to TVB) the same 1-2 types of role and they have to portray these roles for many times. Not only Raymond but also most of TVB artists. U just can change the role when U leave TVB or dun sign into the management contract with them, that means they won't promote U anymore. U can see it happens in most of TVB artists now. So if list, I'll list many TVB artists, especially some heavily promoted artist now.

I agreed with U, but his face couldn't act in comedy. Trust Me!! I know a little bit to tell How PEOPLE LOOK. Although His acting in romantic movies well but It's still boring though. Even He has alot of girlfriends inside the movie sets or in real life, Do You Think the Way He talk of interesting to Girls.
    U Know Why TVB put Him on these Types of movies, Becauze His Look is always like that. I'm SURE alot of directors or producers think of him like the way I thought of and I'm SURE you have no enough experiences than the Directors and Producers of TVB? Right. Do U Agree With Me?

Actually I don't agree with you. Sure raymond has the face to play those roles you said. But I still enjoy him playing those funny roles as well. Theres some actors that can pull of a certain role every if they don't have that look for it. It just depend on how good the actor is to make us convince he is that character.
    Sure the face raymond have helps him land the roles in series like LWOLAP and FTF but that doesn't mean that he can't play other funny role as well. I think raymond is very talented and any role he play is convincing.

Quote Originally Posted by xoXaznbabiXox View Post
    Actually I don't agree with you. Sure raymond has the face to play those roles you said. But I still enjoy him playing those funny roles as well. Theres some actors that can pull of a certain role every if they don't have that look for it. It just depend on how good the actor is to make us convince he is that character.
    Sure the face raymond have helps him land the roles in series like LWOLAP and FTF but that doesn't mean that he can't play other funny role as well. I think raymond is very talented and any role he play is convincing.
    I know what you've meant!! But this is the year of 2007. The role of the movies should be in most of COMEDY types. I know You are a fan of him who is very talented, but
    If you were a director you would choose the one who has a cute face like Stephen Chow or some characters looks funny to PLAY IN COMEDY, Don't you tell me you're gonna put some one who has a serious look like Raymond Lam?? Do U Agree with me??
    I am a fan of Raymond Lam too (in At the Threshold of an Era (1999), Golden Faith (2002)) but finally I've found out His acting keep repeating over and over again . It's boring and makes me disappointed of his acting.

Quote Originally Posted by MoviesFan View Post
    I know what you've meant!! But this is the year of 2007. The role of the movies should be in most of COMEDY types. I know You are a fan of him who is very talented, but
    If you were a director you would choose the one who has a cute face like Stephen Chow or some characters looks funny to PLAY IN COMEDY, Don't you tell me you're gonna put some one who has a serious look like Raymond Lam?? Do U Agree with me??
    I am a fan of Raymond Lam too (in At the Threshold of an Era (1999), Golden Faith (2002)) but finally I've found out His acting keep repeating over and over again . It's boring and makes me disappointed of his acting.
    He was never in Threshold of an Era, what are you talking about.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    He was never in Threshold of an Era, what are you talking about.
    rayray was in there..... ahah, as i recall he had some sort of small role
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/AQO7U1URPsI/ look at this
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    rayray was in there..... ahah, as i recall he had some sort of small role
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/AQO7U1URPsI/ look at this
    u know sometimes u try to avoid to comment on certain person's opinion, but it's so hard these days with all the criticism especially when someone hate certain people! I just wonder why would u always come to any thread with raymond name and start criticize him?? Is that ur way of showing ur hatred toward him or the other way around????????? And i think rayray is what his fans call him, not someone who dislike him would call, so respect others and urself for once!! And for the last time i say this, any comment on raymond from u would NOT appreciate by any mean or way!!!!!!!!!!!!

I disagree with ur opinion because like u said, its not up to u to decide which role he'll be playing, it usually up to the directors and producers. His acting alone has improve tremendously, and his character are different in every series. To define a talent actor it doesn't include if ur character can be funny or serious, but how he portray it sucessfully like make it believable. If u like comedy , then u shouldn't watch raymond because most of his series are not comedies. Yes sometimes he has to be funny but because it was mainly about time when he's young and playful, his character doesn't have to make people laugh. For me, raymond never dissapoint his fans, he always make us laugh and cry with his characters.

Dearest MoviesFan,

My dear, I'm here...

Hmm, at At the Threashold of an Era he acted a minor in this series only, appear in around <10 mins. U must be very careful to recognize him . Good job! I only recognized him after seeing the clips of him.

In Golden Faith? Trust me, I really dislike him in this series cuz I think Oscar Jing is truly stupid . If Oscar didn't become good, I'll luv him. Too bad he is good in the ending .

Hmm, 2007 is most of COMEDY types, why I dun know ? I personally think that Comedy and Tragedy are equal. In a Comedy, there's also some Tragedy and in the opposite. There isn't pure comedy or tragedy, my dear.

I agreed with U, but his face couldn't act in comedy. Trust Me!! I know a little bit to tell How PEOPLE LOOK. Although His acting in romantic movies well but It's still boring though. Even He has alot of girlfriends inside the movie sets or in real life, Do You Think the Way He talk of interesting to Girls.
    U Know Why TVB put Him on these Types of movies, Becauze His Look is always like that. I'm SURE alot of directors or producers think of him like the way I thought of and I'm SURE you have no enough experiences than the Directors and Producers of TVB? Right. Do U Agree With Me?
    He has a lot of Gf in movie sets or in real life? In series, agree because there isn't any a main character that haven't any gfs. But in real life, according to Raymond, he had 1 gf only up to now and it happened 8 years ago. I dun understand ur question about "the way he talk of interesting to girls". Explain me more clearly plz .

His look is always like that? What is "that"? Hmm, I think he changed his image for such a long time. Long time ago, he was sporty dai hup type, who is fat and always wear sportive clothes. Now, he is a siu ye, gentleman. Is that change?

I'm sure I dun have as much experiences as the Directors and Producers of TVB, do U think U have enough ? I never refuse that his roles are similar nowaday, but I said that that's the way TVB do with most of their artists. Do U understand my words? I also SURE that TVB not only keeps the same images to Fung but also does with many other artists. If U think it's boring, , I'll list a long list for U.

And I dun think Fung has a cold face . If U watch some of his recently series or his function, U'll see how childlike he is. I'm the one who always think that Fung is more of cute than handsome nor hot . Such as in the beginning of his newest series: The drive of life. Wah Chun Pong is very playful in the beginning of it.

Best regards,
    Little beautiful fox.

@Kfung: I personally dun like to call him Rayray, Fung yee is better
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by kfung View Post
    u know sometimes u try to avoid to comment on certain person's opinion, but it's so hard these days with all the criticism especially when someone hate certain people! I just wonder why would u always come to any thread with raymond name and start criticize him?? Is that ur way of showing ur hatred toward him or the other way around????????? And i think rayray is what his fans call him, not someone who dislike him would call, so respect others and urself for once!! And for the last time i say this, any comment on raymond from u would NOT appreciate by any mean or way!!!!!!!!!!!!
    umm first of all, wat the heck was criticizing in that comment?
    and btw, I LOVE "AT THE THRESHOLD OF AN ERA", SO I GUESS I CAN HAVE A SAY IN WHO ACTED IN THAT SERIES!
    and is there a problem with me recognizing him in that series???? geeesh, your being so sensative on some comment that wasnt even meant towards anything.....

if i had really meant for criticizing, i would have supported MoviesFan and say how boring his acting is....
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    umm first of all, wat the heck was criticizing in that comment?
    and btw, I LOVE "AT THE THRESHOLD OF AN ERA", SO I GUESS I CAN HAVE A SAY IN WHO ACTED IN THAT SERIES!
    and is there a problem with me recognizing him in that series???? geeesh, your being so sensative on some comment that wasnt even meant towards anything.....

if i had really meant for criticizing, i would have supported MoviesFan and say how boring his acting is....
    i'm not being sensetive, just being realistic.......i didn't say u were criticize him in that comment, just wondering why u so interested in raymond in every thread??????? And i think MoviesFan was just stating his/here opinion, nothing against ray so i don't think supporting his opinion is criticizing!!

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    Dearest MoviesFan,

My dear, I'm here...

Hmm, at At the Threashold of an Era he acted a minor in this series only, appear in around <10 mins. U must be very careful to recognize him . Good job! I only recognized him after seeing the clips of him.

In Golden Faith? Trust me, I really dislike him in this series cuz I think Oscar Jing is truly stupid . If Oscar didn't become good, I'll luv him. Too bad he is good in the ending .

Hmm, 2007 is most of COMEDY types, why I dun know ? I personally think that Comedy and Tragedy are equal. In a Comedy, there's also some Tragedy and in the opposite. There isn't pure comedy or tragedy, my dear.

He has a lot of Gf in movie sets or in real life? In series, agree because there isn't any a main character that haven't any gfs. But in real life, according to Raymond, he had 1 gf only up to now and it happened 8 years ago. I dun understand ur question about "the way he talk of interesting to girls". Explain me more clearly plz .

His look is always like that? What is "that"? Hmm, I think he changed his image for such a long time. Long time ago, he was sporty dai hup type, who is fat and always wear sportive clothes. Now, he is a siu ye, gentleman. Is that change?

I'm sure I dun have as much experiences as the Directors and Producers of TVB, do U think U have enough ? I never refuse that his roles are similar nowaday, but I said that that's the way TVB do with most of their artists. Do U understand my words? I also SURE that TVB not only keeps the same images to Fung but also does with many other artists. If U think it's boring, , I'll list a long list for U.

And I dun think Fung has a cold face . If U watch some of his recently series or his function, U'll see how childlike he is. I'm the one who always think that Fung is more of cute than handsome nor hot . Such as in the beginning of his newest series: The drive of life. Wah Chun Pong is very playful in the beginning of it.

Best regards,
    Little beautiful fox.

@Kfung: I personally dun like to call him Rayray, Fung yee is better
    I know you like Raymond Lam, but you had misunderstood about wat I was talking about. I had meant in the year 2007 which means this is modern life, alot of people got too MUCH stuffs are badly going thru, The COMEDY movies should be PLAYED alot on the MARKET to Make people Feel better, And Directors or Producers are making movies should choose the RIGHT ONE FOR THE COMEDY MOVIES. You think of Raymond Lam is Suitable for COMEDY who has cold face should act in ACTION MOVIES which movie He acted with Louis Koo long time ago I dont remember wat it names) for example. the Threashold of an Era (Yeah WRONG MOVIE)
    DO YOU GET IT?? DO YOU AGREE WITH ME?
    If you were a director U couldn't Put someone like RAYMOND on COMEDY sets BECAUSE IT"S NOT GONNA CALL FUNNY MOVIE ANYMORE. Raymond's acting ONLY in an EVIL CHARACTER or A LOVER CHARACTER THAT'S ALL.
    Sometimes You are crazy about Him as a Fan you couldn't see thru this POINT.!! Do U Agree With Me??
    ABout girlfriends, I had meant Even He has alot of Gfs whose are not feeling Safe the way he ACTS and TALKS.

I dont Think I am a director like you had said on above, but WAT DO YOU THINK WHY ALOT OF DIRECTORS HAVE HIM IN THE TYPE OF MOVIES WITHOUT COMEDY. You should know COMEDY is Different more than ROMANTIC OR HAPPY ENDING MOVIES. DO YOU YOU AGREE WITH ME.?
    [/I]
    Last edited by MoviesFan; 09-04-07 at 12:45 AM.

raymond is not a boring actor. i not his fan but he an interesting actor. I love him in survivor law, he is so good and funny there. He one of the rare actor in tvb nowadays that is great.
    For me the most boring actor is Ron. MY gosh, this guy is so boring, his acting is crap and it seems he hadn't improve yet.

This quote sounds like I have hated Raymond Lam or something else or someone wrote this quote protecting and fighting for Raymond as an Idol, That's Not Truth. This is my opinion about Raymond Lam, U should be calmed down, because I just wanna point out the weakest points of Raymond, Trust me u're gonna get bored if see all kind of Movies that's He's in it.

Do You Think Dicky Cheung Act not Funny like previous movies??
    Last edited by MoviesFan; 09-04-07 at 01:00 AM.

i'm not being sensetive, just being realistic.......i didn't say u were criticize him in that comment, just wondering why u so interested in raymond in every thread??????? And i think MoviesFan was just stating his/here opinion, nothing against ray so i don't think supporting his opinion is criticizing!!
    Yeah, Im just Comment about Raymond, everyfan of Raymond Lam should CALM DOWN, but I dont understand Why you guys fighting your life or something about the idols. Be realistic without imagination or illusion about him. ARE YOU A FAN OF RAYMOND FOREVER OF YOUR LIFE? WHO SAYS YES, THAT"S A LIAR, NoOne knows how the future is going on? MAY BE YOU LIKE SOMEONE ELSE AS AN IDOL IN THE FUTURE.

Do You Think Chen Ekin Act more boring from before???in recent movies Like Forest Of Death!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tae View Post
    raymond is not a boring actor. i not his fan but he an interesting actor. I love him in survivor law, he is so good and funny there. He one of the rare actor in tvb nowadays that is great.
    For me the most boring actor is Ron. MY gosh, this guy is so boring, his acting is crap and it seems he hadn't improve yet.
    I think you're right at someparts. I think Ron's pretty Handsome but He acts not expressing his feelings out much at ALL.
    Last edited by MoviesFan; 09-04-07 at 12:58 AM.

Do You Think Louis Koo act ok now not like Before??