Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122

Thread: what crazy thing you would do for love?

Quote Originally Posted by Mini T-Mac View Post
    Well then someone will need to help him tip the cup a little bit.
    What Ken needs is someone to *drink* his cup of sadness with him to ease his pain. Wow, so deep, I don't even understand what I'm saying LOL.

Ken, there are lots of other things you can do to forget women. But I understand, you just doesn't want to forget them. I sympathize with you, I really am. What can I say, WOMEN!, they're most of the time, a problem. No offence. I know those cliche saying, Women, you can’t live with... bla-bla-bla. Some guy just doesn't have a clue about women (yours truly included), how to read them, react to them and to treat them.

Women said things about A, but what they means is actually B or C and sometimes up to Z. No offence, again LOL, I really love puzzle and games, but I'm really dumb when it comes to women. I know it's our job to *chase* them, if they slow down and welcome you to *stay* then that's good, you should stay.

But if they keep moving however hard you chase, then, there is no other way than to man-up and go into a different direction. The world is big. The path to bliss is virtually unlimited. You just need to MOVE-ON!.

Ken, if I were you, I will never let anybody to ruin my life or stop me in having a happy life. Man or woman included. They can be a smug and hard about it. But I can be hard to, harden the heart, harden the face. Brush away everything that is coming your way.

I know love, relationships and marriage is a bliss, but well you can still live without them. I know life is incomplete without it, but you can still breath the air. I know some of you will refer to Jordin Sparks No Air LOL, but whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    After reading the lots of posts by individual posters randomly, I've got this review:

we can't use one method to deal with everyone.

1) Some people deserves thrashing,
    2) while some you just need to approach them with wisdom (with patience, lead him/her with encouragement and nice words) and,
    3) some are just most willing to take the brutal honesty (likely to take it, live it and laugh over them then finally forget all about it and choose to move on with reality).
    What if nothing works? Verbal thrashing only gets the person more upset, trying the soft approach (encouraging, listening) isn't heading anywhere. What if the person is able to rationalize the situation, knowing it's already over but remains deeply rooted in the past?

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather View Post
    What if nothing works? Verbal thrashing only gets the person more upset, trying the soft approach (encouraging, listening) isn't heading anywhere. What if the person is able to rationalize the situation, knowing it's already over but remains deeply rooted in the past?
    A lesson ahead of that person awaits to give that person a wake-up call, which is likely to be a late one.

Some people just needs to learn it the hard way. That is when "regrets" take its toll.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

A lesson ahead of that person awaits to give that person a wake-up call, which is likely to be a late one.

Some people just needs to learn it the hard way. That is when "regrets" take its toll.
    Seems like every new lesson only causes more damage and pushing the person further down to the road of self-destruction.

Feel so helpless.

Quote Originally Posted by BearBearNweather View Post
    Seems like every new lesson only causes more damage and pushing the person further down to the road of self-destruction.

Feel so helpless.
    Hey, wait a minute! My post wasn't meant to discourage you, and I sure hope it doesn't have such effect too! So, please don't feel that way. I'm probably not in the best shape to give sound advices at present due to a current "downturn" in life.

Well, if this past of yours isn't about love, I would say, find the "antidote" from some wise seniors, get a few opinions when you're overwhelm by problems. It's like a plant, you need to spread out to get more air in order to grow healthier. Hope this helps.

If it is about love....my advice is "Less hope, less disappointment.". Try not to harbour hopes and rather find a good time, atmostphere and place to trash things out so that there won't be regrets. Take the reality bravely, whatever it is.

I, am waiting for my chance to open up to honesty. Just don't know when. Everyone hates reality, but I'm willing to embrace it and move on if it is going to be a hurting one for me. Like anyone, I'm just an emotional brat but we can't be in a space forever and taking it in hand, crying over it everynow and then. Life has lots to offer. It's the people that needs to open up to opportunities.
    Last edited by remember_Cedric; 07-14-09 at 08:23 AM.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Hey, wait a minute! My post wasn't meant to discourage you, and I sure hope it doesn't have such effect too! So, please don't feel that way. I'm probably not in the best shape to give sound advices at present due to a current "downturn" in life.

Well, if this past of yours isn't about love, I would say, find the "antidote" from some wise seniors, get a few opinions when you're overwhelm by problems. It's like a plant, you need to spread out to get more air in order to grow healthier. Hope this helps.

If it is about love....my advice is "Less hope, less disappointment.". Try not to harbour hopes and rather find a good time, atmostphere and place to trash things out so that there won't be regrets. Take the reality bravely, whatever it is.

I, am waiting for my chance to open up to honesty. Just don't know when. Everyone hates reality, but I'm willing to embrace it and move on if it is going to be a hurting one for me. Like anyone, I'm just an emotional brat but we can't be in a space forever and taking it in hand, crying over it everynow and then. Life has lots to offer. It's the people that needs to open up to opportunities.
    Oh no, don't worry, I'm not the one with the problem. I'm trying to help someone but have run out of ideas so I thought to ask around for opinions.

I don't know what your problem is but I hope all things will eventually turn for the better.
    Last edited by BearBearNweather; 07-15-09 at 03:47 AM.

I’ve posted this b4 but I’ll briefly repeat. The key is just to modify the way you perceive things and then change the way you live your life. Be a more positive person. Go to the gym. Join some activity groups. Get plastic surgery if necessary. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Sure we all can’t flip a light switch and become a different person overnight, but if you are unhappy, you have to do something about it instead of wallowing in self pity which does nothing but prolong your unhappiness and make people shun you even more. Nobody likes a miserable and woe-is-me person.
    What are you fighting for? Just mix them into pissing beef balls, stupid.
    SOD Pt. 7 updated Jan. 6, '08

Jiang Bao's Karaoke Corner