Page 319 of 321 FirstFirst ... 219269309310311312313314315316317318319320321 LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,380 of 6420

Thread: A step into the past - 寻秦记 - by Huang Yi

Haven't been here for a long time.
    The translation is finished? Wow, that's is impressive!
    Kudos to all the translators for your perseverance in translating such a long novel.

Quote Originally Posted by deuzim View Post
    @kai143
    Yes, but its "off-screen".
    are they important characters ? ( more detail plz)

more specifically are there any rapes involving MC's wive/loves

Quote Originally Posted by kai143 View Post
    are they important characters ? ( more detail plz)

more specifically are there any rapes involving MC's wive/loves
    Yep, important characters
    click to show/hide spoilers
    One of his lovers got raped and killed, another one killed herself after getting raped, one girl who fell in love with him killed herself to not be raped, a bunch of his girls died because of his enemies, and there were always guys trying to seduce his girls to put him down, some times succeding. About the ending, if its a good ending or not
    Besides all that, its safe

not as bad is it is made out to be...
    XSL- once he had both the martial arts and political power, very few could touch him or his loved ones.
    It happened in the early part of his "career" - with one short-lived character.
    The others were not really rape...(iirc)

Quote Originally Posted by deuzim View Post
    Yep, important characters
    One of his lovers got raped and killed, another one killed herself after getting raped, one girl who fell in love with him killed herself to not be raped, a bunch of his girls died because of his enemies, and there were always guys trying to seduce his girls to put him down, some times succeding. About the ending, if its a good ending or not
    Besides all that, its safe
    thank you for the reply, also what do u mean succeding in seduceing his girls ?

thank you for the reply, also what do u mean succeding in seduceing his girls ?
    One of his girls is not very faithful and betrays him despite somehow loving him, and another one, he was about to start a relationship with her, but the other guy had sex with her (not forced, he seduced her, and planned to get caught right after the act) to humiliate him and his friends and use her in his political schemes.

But its also as ycb5959 said, after he makes a name for himself no one dares to mess with his girls openly, most of the bad shit happens a the beginning stages, but if you expect a happy journey most of the time, i think this is not for you.

tnx for quit reply

haha i know i dont realy like rapes ( specially main characters) in the story, and i m not sure abt reading this, can you please point out some good point of this story.

btw those two who cheated on him did the MC found out and did they got punished ?

Hello guys/gals... I would like to try this novel but as everyone i would like to know few things...
    Those who read it through to end, compared to Coiling Dragon, Stellar Transformation, LMS?? .. How does this compare? I dont mean exactly genre wise... Like general quality, how hard do u get hooked? Novels like LMS or CD or ST will suck you in and you will stay up all night to read it... Basically ubguys know what i mean.... And what genre is this?
    Thanks in advance, appreciate all the help... No smartassing please, dont wanna comment? Scram away...

tnx for quit reply

haha i know i dont realy like rapes ( specially main characters) in the story, and i m not sure abt reading this, can you please point out some good point of this story.

btw those two who cheated on him did the MC found out and did they got punished ?

There is only one main female character who was not loyal but she is simply just this type of character even before XSL comes into the pictures. She is basically a '****'. But her ending was rather touching...And XSL always considers her one of his wives. Think her double-mindedness comes from her deep insecurity...

There is only one minor character who was raped - but XSL considered her one of her main 'wives' simply because (IMO) it was still in the early stage, and XSL has yet to come across his other major wives. XSL killed one major character (in a challenge before the King) and punished another one seriously, even before he left this Kingdom for Qin. It is also within this arc that you'll find the '****'...

Other than the first woman he met when first he dropped into the past (she couldn't wait for him, and XSL was fine with it), and this ****, all his other women were loyal. (One also left him but with XSL's blessings)

Quote Originally Posted by ycb5959 View Post

There is only one main female character who was not loyal but she is simply just this type of character even before XSL comes into the pictures. She is basically a '****'. But her ending was rather touching...And XSL always considers her one of his wives. Think her double-mindedness comes from her deep insecurity...

There is only one minor character who was raped - but XSL considered her one of her main 'wives' simply because (IMO) it was still in the early stage, and XSL has yet to come across his other major wives. XSL killed one major character (in a challenge before the King) and punished another one seriously, even before he left this Kingdom for Qin. It is also within this arc that you'll find the '****'...

Other than the first woman he met when first he dropped into the past (she couldn't wait for him, and XSL was fine with it), and this ****, all his other women were loyal. (One also left him but with XSL's blessings)
    thank you for the answers
    when u say he killed one major char and punished another one were they the wives who cheated on him or they are someone diffrent

if its possible can u point out some of the good points abt this novel, btw is there comedy in this novel
    Last edited by kai143; 04-07-15 at 02:19 PM.

thank you for the answers
    when u say he killed one major char and punished another one were they the wives who cheated on him or they are someone diffrent

if its possible can u point out some of the good points abt this novel, btw is there comedy in this novel
    It was the guys, one was killed and the other was exiled, I don't recall much comedy if at all.

About the good points, the scheming/battles are cool/awesome and the suspense of not knowing if it will work or not is quite thrilling (unlike many other novels the MC doesn't always win, especially winning easily), the conquering the girls/harem part is funny also, although it doesn't go deep into the s*x scenes, there is drama with betrayal, disguises and whatnot.

Anyway, I'm not good at describing stuff, but there should be synopsis and other details floating around in the thread.
    It's worth reading though if you can endure the sad parts of the story.

Yup - not much comedy...
    You'll cheer for XSL as he progresses thro the story, either in winning the hands of the maidens or in triumphing over his enemies.

Just read - you'll not regret it. Don't worry about the 'rape', '5lut' thingy. XSL triumphed over all

Dude you just dont know how awesome Stellar Transformation is... I know because i read all the spoiler summaries till the end.... It is ine of the best definitely... Keep reading, it wont disappoint you...

Quote Originally Posted by matricha View Post
    Dude you just dont know how awesome Stellar Transformation is... I know because i read all the spoiler summaries till the end.... It is ine of the best definitely... Keep reading, it wont disappoint you...
    ???
    Stellar Transformation? Dude - sure you are in the right thread?

Yes i am, i was supposed to quote a message from the revious page, but being on mobile device, signs deceived me and i posted just a message... Instead of a quoted message...

tnx guys for all the answers,

so you saying that the girls who cheated on him didnt got punished ?

tnx guys for all the answers,

so you saying that the girls who cheated on him didnt got punished ?

The first one, the ***** ycb5959 said, didn't get punished and they made up, but they couldn't be together (as consequences of her first betrayal, albeit somewhat indirectly)

The second one was his wife for a while but told him she was leaving because of a promise with another man from before and he gave his blessings. So not really cheating.

The third one, was about to become his girlfriend but slept with another guy who seduced her, she wasn't directly punished but after some time she discovered the other guy only planned to use her to humiliate the MC and to get information for his schemes, and she wanted to get back with the MC, but was rejected.

Oh, also his first wife, at the beginning he went to work as a mercenary and since it was dangerous he left his first wife home, but a bunch of stuff happens and he wasn't able to send people to get her for a long time, when he finally is able to, he discovers that she married another guy, the MC ask if she was happy, she was, and he leaves her alone. The poor girl had already lost 2 husbands to the was and probably thought he was also dead, so I don't consider it cheating, but you decide.

thank you for replying with answers

Mediafire folder

eBook for ipad Screen Size

Enjoy...

ps: PM me if there is problem with the file.

hi guys, i wanted to give this a read but before i do, does this story include the sort of supernatural martial arts with Qi/Ki or is this more of regular martial arts?