Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Childhood Photo **COMMENTS ONLY**

Judging by the child picture, I would guess that oGaKirA is Vietnamese.
    Am I right?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

heheh...are you going by my mom's dress?

nah Im not viet "bro."<---hint Although I have been mistaken for being viet countless times. You'd never guess in 100 years.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Hey Bai Qi, I bet your photo is fake. They didn't have colour cameras when you were little! Aren't you like, 100 years old?

Actually, I looked it up and the first colour camera was invented in 1861 by Thomas Sutton...
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Hey Bai Qi, I bet your photo is fake. They didn't have colour cameras when you were little! Aren't you like, 100 years old?

Actually, I looked it up and the first colour camera was invented in 1861 by Thomas Sutton...
    all my pictures when i was little is B&W. not because they didn't have color camera, but 3rd world countries don't get them till MUCH later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post

That was taken in Shiqi, Zhongshan (in the 80's where we were all really poor). Zhongshan is near HK, I had family in HK so they have colour cameras then. If the scanner wasn't so crappy, i would look much better and that really is me. i have another picture i can post, but scanned with the same crappy scanner. My grandparents have the original photos in China so I can't get them and re-scan them as I'm in Canada. I can post a much older picture of me and you can tell from the two pics that it really is me.

Anyway, I'm over 2200 years old as General Bai Qi is from the Qin kingdom.
    Last edited by Bai Qi44; 11-10-07 at 01:42 PM.
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!

http://www.geocities.com/wackyjlee/Others/lee.swf <----Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee version) kicking arse