Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: What your educational status?

Default What your educational status?

I would like to know my SPCNETERS better by knowing what everyone's educational status. If you graduated from college, what's your degree? If you are still in school, what are you studying for? Blah blah..
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Currently enrolling on my last semester for a Bachlaer's Degree in Business Administration; MBA down the road. How about you CAnDEE?
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

Oops, i forgot to answer my own question..hehhehe

I graduated from College many moons ago..Graduated with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing and NOT using my degree at all at my current job. However, a degree was needed for this job.

MIND_Wander: what are you planning to do with your degree after you obtained it??

My advice: if you aren't in the medical field, then do Sales...
    Last edited by CanDEE; 10-10-07 at 12:55 PM.

wow...look like alot of business major....

anyway, i got BBA in Economics concentration within financial economics(one of the newest program)....which equal to unemployment hahahahah.....

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    wow...look like alot of business major....

anyway, i got BBA in Economics concentration within financial economics(one of the newest program)....which equal to unemployment hahahahah.....

Go into sales..I struggled in all my Economics classes esp Human Ecomonics..

I'm a sophomore in high school.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    Go into sales..I struggled in all my Economics classes esp Human Ecomonics..
    the reason i study economics b/c i hate sale....

wat job r u doing right now? sales?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    the reason i study economics b/c i hate sale....

wat job r u doing right now? sales?

hehehe..actually i noticed that if you can't make big money being in the medical fields, sales can be an alternative. Sales people i know are rich.

I'm just a Professional recruiter for contract engineers...hehhehehe..

I think might be in a temp job in Human Resource. I never worked in an office; yeah CanDee, you've probably gonna hit me with the saying, "Its alot of paperwork, are you very sure this is the place to start?" For me, I wanted to try something different, I really don't want to get into sales, rather to enjoy the available time without being too pressured.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

I have a B.A. in C.S. and a M.S. in C.S.

I've thought about a MBA or a MFS in the past but probably not now. Last year I passed the level 1 CFA exam so I might continue down that line but that doesn't seem all that exciting either.

Currently I work as a programmer for an asset management company that does institutional investing. I tend to feel a bit directionless these days -not really sure what I want to do in the future.
    HK47: Now do you understand the travails of my existence master? Surely it does not compare to your existence but still...
    You: I survive somehow
    HK47: As do I. It is our lot in life I suppose master. Shall we find something to kill to cheer ourselves up?

-KotOR

I'm graduated already, but mine is a. . .

drum rolls. . . .

BACHELOR OF SCIENCE in WOMEN'S STUDIES.

. . . [ hehehe! ]

But on the real, I'm a Human Resource Management Major. . .Looking forward to taking my GRE or GMAT. . .
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Maybe this is why your an ENFJ personality, very social and great with people Thats a good thing.

college freshmen..FINANCE MAJOR!
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

Graduated, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology.

Graduated, BA in Economics and LLB. Now doing a research LLM.

sophmore in college planning to become an engineer, but too hard, so i might be switching out, but no idea what to switch to. maybe i should just continue my current job for my life
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    sophmore in college planning to become an engineer, but too hard, so i might be switching out, but no idea what to switch to. maybe i should just continue my current job for my life

don't give up Lunar..if you are in California, continues with engineering, especially aerospace engineer....aircraft engineer makes really good money. You have lots of big aircraft/aerospace companies like Boeing, Goodrich, Lockheed, and Raytheon in Calif and WA..

For job security, stick with engineering..

Well, i noticed that petrochemical companies in the Houston, Ok, LA, SC areas are really busy nowadays.

Contract petrochem piping designer two years ago were only getting maybe $45/hr but now they are getting $75-$80/hr, especially in Houston.

Not much young people go to school for this field anymore and most of the older guys are retiring...they need new blood.

High demand for Petrochemical engineers--Structural designer, Electrical & Instrument Designer, Piping Engineer

FYI--hhehehe

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    don't give up Lunar..if you are in California, continues with engineering, especially aerospace engineer....aircraft engineer makes really good money. You have lots of big aircraft/aerospace companies like Boeing, Goodrich, Lockheed, and Raytheon in Calif and WA..

For job security, stick with engineering..
    no, if ur in california (esp in the bay), you do IT . so either you should go ahead and put the EE in gEEk or do CS engineering

Yeah, IT is the way to go if your in CA; silicon valley. Also, accounting because someone has to count those $$$$; if you forgot to pay taxes, then your Fuked by the IRS[Tax audits].