Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yukan Club

Default Yukan Club

[[Yukan Club: Leisure Club]]

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o44/septembermoon16/Yukan-Club-banner.jpg')

Genre: School comedy
    Broadcast network: NTV
    Theme song: Keep The Faith by KAT-TUN
    Release: October 16, 2007

Subbing Project:

Nya! Fansub Group will be releasing this series weekly. It will be our top priority.^^
    Cast

Akanishi Jin as Shochikubai Miroku
    Yokoyama Yu as Kikumasamune Seishiro
    Taguichi Junnosuke as Bido Granmarie
    Minami as Kenbishi Yuri
    Kashii Yu as Hakushika Noriko
    Suzuki Emi as Kizakura Karen
    Kaga Takeshi as Shochikubai Jishu
    Kataoka Tsurutaro as Kenbishi Mansaku
    Kato Kazuko as Kenbishi Yuriko
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/marienella_m/yukan1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/marienella_m/yukan2.jpg')

Plot
    The drama is originate from a popular manga revolving around six wealthy and popular high school students who
    solve mysteries and in their free time, amuse themselves lavishly.

Commercials
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSun8p50ifA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmjjZNkz9_w&NR=1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTSZIZqZ4Ww
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AORr71Fj_iU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PiQi...elated&search=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b134XQoUHU
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9PPr...elated&search=
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP4sI...elated&search= (best one to watch!)

Official Site: http://www.ntv.co.jp/yukan/
    Last edited by septembermoon16; 10-14-07 at 09:04 PM.

Sounds interesting. It's almost like Ouran...hmm..I wonder if they would ever consider adapting Ouran High school Host club, that I would like to see!

I don't think I'm familar with this group of young actors and idols. So many manga adaptations nowadays, it's a trend eh? Esp. amongst Japan and Taiwan.

This really promotes the mangas that are made into adaptations dramas.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Suet Seung --

a little help with the cast:

Akanishi Jin (Gokusen II) and Junnosuke Taguichi (recently did Hanayome to Papa) are from JE boyband KAT-TUN
    Yokoyama Yu is from JE boyband Kanjani8

(yup that means 3 JE boys in 1 drama... hmm... )

Kashii Yu was the teacher in My Boss My Hero

Minami is in a lot more movies then dramas such as Battle Royale and Robo Rock

Suzuki Emi is more known for Water Boys II and Kiraware Matsuko no Issho

------------------------
    White I'm not too crazy about the storyline, I'm really looking forward to seeing Jin act again, and if nothing else it promises to be entertaining with TONS of motorcycle action

Episode was excellent!!
    omg Minami character was cool ...just hope to know the couple in this serie ..
    well if they make like the manga ...Minami [Kenbishi Yuri] going fall for ........well that my impression o.0

i want to read the manga to the end
    Last edited by Miaka FY; 10-17-07 at 10:15 PM.

after watched eps 1, this drama looks promising but if not, will continue watching it since there's Jin

Last edited by septembermoon16; 06-06-16 at 09:40 PM.

me too can't wait for the subs, 'cause it will be more entertaining

Luvs the introduction too and with that we can see their personalities.

Ahhh not only you, me too feel the girl was annoying and not pretty !

Luvs the scene when the girl left Miro n MIro started to cry

Luvely frienships and the chemistry between them are good.

Last edited by septembermoon16; 06-06-16 at 09:41 PM.

My sister whose not a fan of anyone cast in this drama watched it and asked me to try so after a bit of relectance, I did and its not bad...understand why she likes it...I thought so far looking at the manga, only Jin didn't quite looked like the character but the rest really resembles the manga characters for both kimochi and looks....I quite enjoy the 1st episode too and may carry on with this drama. Jin definitley feels much more man and boyish here as compared to Gokusen 2 and he does not feels as feminine as his image in that pinky peformance...actually, Jin's speaking voice is pretty nice and boyish/man.....the theme song is sang by Kattun I heard...they prob release a PV too?

My sister whose not a fan of anyone cast in this drama watched it and asked me to try so after a bit of relectance, I did and its not bad...understand why she likes it...I thought so far looking at the manga, only Jin didn't quite looked like the character but the rest really resembles the manga characters for both kimochi and looks....I quite enjoy the 1st episode too and may carry on with this drama. Jin definitley feels much more man and boyish here as compared to Gokusen 2 and he does not feels as feminine as his image in that pinky peformance...actually, Jin's speaking voice is pretty nice and boyish/man.....the theme song is sang by Kattun I heard...they prob release a PV too.

i have never heard of this manga before this....

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    My sister whose not a fan of anyone cast in this drama watched it and asked me to try so after a bit of relectance, I did and its not bad...understand why she likes it...I thought so far looking at the manga, only Jin didn't quite looked like the character but the rest really resembles the manga characters for both kimochi and looks....I quite enjoy the 1st episode too and may carry on with this drama. Jin definitley feels much more man and boyish here as compared to Gokusen 2 and he does not feels as feminine as his image in that pinky peformance...actually, Jin's speaking voice is pretty nice and boyish/man.....the theme song is sang by Kattun I heard...they prob release a PV too.

i have never heard of this manga before this....
    Yeah, I keep hoping to meet a poor status character in the midst of all this rich super-celeb Yukan club people. Of the girls, I guess I like the girl that eats a lot and Jin. The other two guys are too feminine. Esp. the guy whose family own the hospital, his eyebrows OMG Kame is okay but this guy...oof just looks odd because it doesn't go with his hairstyle. I really do not understand why the company they're from like to promote this effeminate look for them.

Anyway, I'm half way through episode 1 and it hasn't sparked an interest in me yet.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i read from the next forum, someone who undestand japanesse said that in one of the interview on tv, Jin said that his character is being changed from the original manga. He 's being told to act as himself with a help from the director & the script . As in the original manga, Miroku's characters is not much being told because the center is not him so the scriptwriter work hard to make the development for this character that's why in the drama it looks so different from the manga.

Yess the theme song is KAT-TUN's new song "Keep The Faith" which the PV will also come in the limited version of their single cd.

Suet SEung,
    I think it's Yoko that u meant and the other one is Junno not Kame. Well It's Johnny's tho

Eps 2 is better than eps 1 They got so boring and Yuri is sooooooooo boring 'and made herself being kidnapped That's why there's a YUKAN CLUB
    Last edited by tanteun; 10-25-07 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    i read from the next forum, someone who undestand japanesse said that in one of the interview on tv, Jin said that his character is being changed from the original manga. He 's being told to act as himself with a help from the director & the script . As in the original manga, Miroku's characters is not much being told because the center is not him so the scriptwriter work hard to make the development for this character that's why in the drama it looks so different from the manga.

Yess the theme song is KAT-TUN's new song "Keep The Faith" which the PV will also come in the limited version of their single cd.

Suet SEung,
    I think it's Yoko that u meant and the other one is Junno not Kame. Well It's Johnny's tho

Eps 2 is better than eps 1 They got so boring and Yuri is sooooooooo boring 'and made herself being kidnapped That's why there's a YUKAN CLUB
    Heh, I just name drop Kame because he's quite fem --I mean geez, he has a smaller waistline than me! And such thin and slender eyebrows, occasionally he's okay. But Yoko's looks are quite girlie, i mean it looks like he shaved his eyebrows or something.

Is there any hint of romance between the club memebers b/c I think Yuri and Yoko's character would make a cute couple because they're such opposites.

so far there's no romance, and i didn't read the manga. But i hope there's no romance, because most of them are childhood friends, like Yuri & Miroku, Noriki & Sichiro. But u're rite Shiciro & Yuri are definetely very opposite

btw the subs for eps 2 is already out!
    Last edited by tanteun; 10-26-07 at 04:15 AM.

just watched eps 4. hahaha Bidou!!!! this eps had more story than eps 3 which most of it full of laughs. Miroku!!! kyaaaa .... Jin is getting better i think, more relax.

And the preview for eps 5!!!!!!!!! whoaaaaaa Sheisiro & Miroku have a fight *over Yuri*???? and Miroku's outfit so cool!!!!

So far it's been good, ha ha Junno's character, better luck next time to be the playboy surrounded by pretty girls.

Hey you up there, you know who you are, stop making fun of Kame!!

Quote Originally Posted by bach_ngoc17 View Post
    So far it's been good, ha ha Junno's character, better luck next time to be the playboy surrounded by pretty girls.

Hey you up there, you know who you are, stop making fun of Kame!!
    did he make fun of Kame? when and about what? Jin's character tears pretty easily it feels....

I'm not talking about Junno or his character making fun of Kame. Look at a few posts back somebody here was making fun of Kame.

A fun teen series to watch when bored.

Does anyone know if the six of them will start to like each other? Like as in a love relationship? Since there's 3 boys and 3 girls.

I like the girl that eats a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Jin's character tears pretty easily it feels....
    lol for me it's funny tho, when Miroku's character more like 'manly or kakkoii' but he can't stand to watch people crying or get touchy easily .

can't wait to see baka father & son interaction *as seen in the preview*

GuGu,

will see what is it about in eps 5, because Sheishiro & Yuri being announced to get married for the 'sake of business or ??"