Thread: What new Kung Fu Ancient movie do you guys recommend?

Default What new Kung Fu Ancient movie do you guys recommend?

I usually watch alot of the older ancient movies from the 80's & 90's. I wanted to start watching the newer version ones. Which one do you guys recommend that has a good storyline and lots of action packed fighting? Thanks!

I haven't seen any new ones that impressed me. The last 2 decent shows were Kung Fu Master and Kung Fu Master from Guangdong.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

well, it really depend on you....but for me "Lethal weapon of love and passion" and "twin of brothers" is really good.....but they are not that much of kung fu....it more computer based and it focused mostly on the feelings of the characters...

if you don't know what to watch go to the index of series, click on a few series, read their review, and if you think you might like it then watch it...the worst thing that can happen is you not liking it....
    What you think, is what you do....what you do, is what you are.......

I suggest Lethal Weapons of Love and Passion, starring Raymond Lam and Bosco Wong. Althought most of the effects are done with CGI it doesn't go overboard and having them shoot lazers out of their hand like in Twin of Brothers. I'm not very good at explaining so I suggest you go read a review or 2 on it.