Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it worthwhile getting a PDA?

Quote Originally Posted by u4ria View Post
    What you need is Time Management training

LOL! perhaps having a BB is not a good idea for you. if you store all your appointments, notes and tasks in one device and when that device is 'lost' you might find yourself in a big meltdown
    That is so scary...

I have to get a card reader to back it up. As long as I could plonk it in my bag, the chances of losing it is less or may be get a bigger handbag. See once you start spending, there's no stopping.

One last question: Is it true that the battery can go flat in just one morning?

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    I have to get a card reader to back it up. As long as I could plonk it in my bag, the chances of losing it is less or may be get a bigger handbag. See once you start spending, there's no stopping.
    If only you were a manager - you could hire a secretary to manage your time

Quote Originally Posted by bella25 View Post
    One last question: Is it true that the battery can go flat in just one morning?
    generally BB comes with 3 hours talk time, and up to 5 days standby time. this is comparable to mobile phone battery life of similar features. your BB can run out of battery in one morning if you use extensively (eg listening to mp3s while commuting, talking to clients for 60 minutes, taking photos, surfing the internet etc..). however BB makes recharging a breeze cos all you need is a USB power source (PC/laptop) and USB cable.