Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: SPCNET Idol 2

i would like a new mic plzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    i would like a new mic plzzzzzzz
    you don't need one! You would sound good on any mic

There are some spammers monitoring and scouring this forum for addresses no doubt. Maybe use "at" instead of "@" for your email address? So at least the automatic spam spiders (or whatever those scripts are called) can't pick them up?

Can't wait to hear the new songs. My semester will be over in like 3 weeks, so will have more time to listen.
    This account is retired.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    i was all happy coz i looked at it, and there were like 10 new emails in my inbox. So i jump up and down and go, yay, people are entering!'

can you imagine how disappointed i was?

luckily gmail has a nice filtering thing, so half of them went into spam anyway, but last time i think cinnamon's entry came through as a spam message, so i would check them anyway before i throw them out.
    Yeah, sucks to be you. Don't feel too bad, I got hit with duet requests too, but only on a first come, first serve bases. Due to this same problem, I am not putting up with that crap either. Figured this way, other spcnet member get a fair chance to partner up with someone else, other than me.

Show your host power, for those annoying spammer and tell them, a few more spam emails, results in an autodisqualifications to entered into the spcnet idol 2; intense spam = no collect $200, no pass go, no enter spcnet idol 2, and no Christmas presents[due to spamming into someone else's mailbox]. Well, alot of people are not getting alot of presents this Christmas, due to high recall rate. So this could be the cause of the problem 000, let all the frustrations out on you. lol
    Last edited by mind_wander; 12-02-07 at 08:23 AM.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

LOOKING FOR A DUET PARTNER
    i have taken this sudden attraction to doing christmas duets.
    and i have this WHOLE LIST OF SONGS THAT I LIKE.
    which currently includes;
    silent night, jingle bells, we three kings of orient are, frosty the snowman, rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, joy to the world, santa claus is coming to town, deck the halls, the 12 days of christmas.
    of course, i have no time to do everything in that list, but since i can't decide, if anyone is interested, just drop me a pm saying what song you would like to do. if you want, i could mix the bg music and we could do a combination. that would be fun (:
    the only thing is, I INSIST ON FINDING THE BG MUSIC
    hahas anyway, i'm quite free since it's the holidays. yeah. so pm me
    Last edited by dragonite3579; 12-02-07 at 09:22 PM.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

Quote Originally Posted by dragonite3579 View Post
    LOOKING FOR A DUET PARTNER
    i have taken this sudden attraction to doing christmas duets.
    and i have this WHOLE LIST OF SONGS THAT I LIKE.
    which currently includes;
    silent night, jingle bells, we three kings of orient are, frosty the snowman, rudolph the red-nosed reindeer, joy to the world, santa claus is coming to town, deck the halls, the 12 days of christmas and a whole new world from disney's aladdin.
    of course, i have no time to do everything in that list, but since i can't decide, if anyone is interested, just drop me a pm saying what song you would like to do. if you want, i could mix the bg music and we could do a combination. that would be fun (:
    the only thing is, I INSIST ON FINDING THE BG MUSIC
    hahas anyway, i'm quite free since it's the holidays. yeah. so pm me
    Actually, I've both 12 days of Christmas and Silent Night, prerecorded tracks, unless you wanted to mixed it. But, silent night is going to be used in the singing competition.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by mind_wander View Post
    lol, your booked up with only 1 song? I got at least 3 different duet partners, with 2 previously recorded songs. Well, this is gonna be interesting; then you must sing it with all your might. Although, its better to have more people onboard on your list OGakira, its more fun that way. Having just one is like, ah ok, then you should make the duet extra special. You know what this means right, all listeners will tuned their ears opened to you now. Since, mine is all for fun.
    Well I have to consider if by some miracle I pass to the final rounds, then 1song=2songs. Since Im doing a solo also. That's 4 songs!

Uh guys, something important i need to say

PLEASE DO NOT USE MY EMAIL TO SIGN UP FOR THINGS INVOLVING SPAM.

As my abstruser.musings email account is only used for the spcnet singing competition, and has never been used for anything else, the FIFTY THOUSAND SPAM MESSAGES COMING INTO MY INBOX MUST HAVE AN ORIGIN OTHER THAN MYSELF.

I'm really not that impressed, as one may imagine.
    Like flyingfox says, there are pple even bots scanning these forums for emails and spamming opportunities. I doubt it's any of the decent members here in the competition. Easiest for each member just to put up there songs on megaupload or rapidshare then pm you the link.

i'm persuasive
    you're not the only member who went and bought a new mic, although in the other case, i had to use a fair bit of bribery

but anyway, wait till you hear some of the entries... judging by what i've got so far, it's going to be good
    You're not supposed to listen to them yet!!!
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

spcnet has kindly offered a $20 yesasia voucher, which will go to the winners of the competition.

i'm persuasive
    you're not the only member who went and bought a new mic, although in the other case, i had to use a fair bit of bribery
    i need a mic to record my wonderful singing *looks at 0-0-0*

Quote Originally Posted by u4ria View Post
    i'm not doing any more bribes. i already traded in enough

spcnet has kindly offered a $20 yesasia voucher, which will go to the winners of the competition.
    That is very very very tempting.

i'm not doing any more bribes. i already traded in enough
    you've traded?? so you did trade your pic for a song!!!! pfftt

you've traded?? so you did trade your pic for a song!!!! pfftt
    pictures are not the only things that can be traded you know.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    That is very very very tempting.
    why don't you sign up GuGu? i've listened to your supermarket song. It was cheesy but cute

Uh guys, something important i need to say

PLEASE DO NOT USE MY EMAIL TO SIGN UP FOR THINGS INVOLVING SPAM.

As my abstruser.musings email account is only used for the spcnet singing competition, and has never been used for anything else, the FIFTY THOUSAND SPAM MESSAGES COMING INTO MY INBOX MUST HAVE AN ORIGIN OTHER THAN MYSELF.

I'm really not that impressed, as one may imagine.
    0-0-0, please edit any posts that have the email address listed to something like abstruser.musings[at]gmail.com with instructions to replace [at] with @. This is a note to all members to NOT post your email address out in the open like that on ANY website because it risks getting crawled by spambots. We never display email addresses here for members to safeguard against spam.

P.S. Kudos for organizing this event again 0-0-0! I am looking forward to listening and voting in this new contest!
    Last edited by spcnet; 12-02-07 at 08:34 PM.
    -SC

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    lol...the last 9 pages have been quite entertaining. In the spirit of the holiday season, it is a good idea to loosen and up have fun, people. I've been too engrossed with work of late, so this will be a nice distraction and a HUGE challenge to tackle. Moreover, this will be a nice excuse to enjoy some more Michilada... Count me in!
    Alcohol is not good for the waistline, my dear. But who needs small waists...Jolin Tsai has one and we all know how well she can sing

Okay this is so random, but I really like your username. Unless I totally got it wrong and it wasn't supposed to be euphoria, but I doubt it. For the sake of being on-topic, *start bragging* if you have an awesome-beyond-belief cell phone like I do *end bragging*, you can use that to record. Then hook your cell phone to the computer using a USB and transfer the file.

Hmm why do I never get bribes? All right 0-0-0, I think I won't be entering
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    what? we made a... well, i thought we were going to help each other out, because we're so generous and everything.

Okay this is so random, but I really like your username. Unless I totally got it wrong and it wasn't supposed to be euphoria, but I doubt it. For the sake of being on-topic, *start bragging* if you have an awesome-beyond-belief cell phone like I do *end bragging*,
    Ooooh an intelligent human being! Thank you Sparky. Yes it stands for Euphoria

Unless you have an iPhone, then your cell phone is not worth bragging

Alcohol is not good for the waistline, my dear. But who needs small waists...Jolin Tsai has one and we all know how well she can sing
    err..I sing best when drunk. Even then, there is only a small window, say like 1-2 hours, within that drunkness that I reach nirvana and think I can truely sing LOL....but yea i already have a beer belly.

Ok here's a bribe. How about you PM me your picture and then enter the competition?
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Ooooh an intelligent human being! Thank you Sparky. Yes it stands for Euphoria
    LOL, are you implying no one else realised what it stood for?

personally, i hate the replacement of letters/words with numbers.