Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jiro Wang

Default Jiro Wang

Love this funny guy. Who's with me?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1117/1314873571_8f8c78188c.jpg?v=0')

Profile:

Name: Wang Dong Cheng (汪東城)
    Nickname: Da Dong (大東)
    Birthdate: 1981-Aug-24
    Birthplace: Taiwan
    Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 67 kg
    Star Sign: Virgo
    Blood Type: O
    Band: Fahrenheit (飛輪海)/ Dong Cheng Wei (東城衛)
    Education: Fu Hsin Trade & Arts School (Advertising Design)

TV Series:

2008 Rolling Love (翻滾吧!蛋炒飯)
    2007 They Kiss Again (惡作劇2吻)
    2007 The X-Family (終極一家)
    2006 Hanazakarino Kimitachihe (花樣少年少女)
    2005 KO One (終極一班)
    2005 It Started With a Kiss (惡作劇之吻)
    2004 The Pawnshop No.8 (第八號當舖)

Credit: DramaWiki
    Last edited by Jilly; 06-16-08 at 10:25 PM.

Oh, YESS! Thanks for making a thread on him!

I loveee him! <3

He's so hot, and cutee, and everything! haha. I love him in Hana Kimi!
    Joe Cheng<3
    Jiro Wang<3
    Lee Jaejin<3
    Oguri Shun<3
    Vic Zhou<3

How do you like him in ISWAK? That's the first time I've come to know him. I'm desperately wanting to watch his newest series X-Family now. I'd better run to the store and buy the DVD

i just finnish watching Hana Kimi and he was so funny
    What you think, is what you do....what you do, is what you are.......

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    How do you like him in ISWAK? That's the first time I've come to know him. I'm desperately wanting to watch his newest series X-Family now. I'd better run to the store and buy the DVD
    His hair was ugly in ISWAK. But, that's just my opinion.

I think his characters in ISWAK and Hana Kimi are sooo alike! I love itt. <3
    Joe Cheng<3
    Jiro Wang<3
    Lee Jaejin<3
    Oguri Shun<3
    Vic Zhou<3

He can act! Not just goodlooking. Go see it yourself in X Family. I will try to watch all the dramas he starred in, though not the older ones. I ever saw his pics when he was a teenager on some TV shows: very gangster looking.
    However, I just love the way he look now. He's my favorite among FLH. Cant wait for his new upcoming dramas.....
    Hope more fans out there can join in this thread.
    JDrama, KDrama, TWDrama: All I love.....

The only older and unpopular one is The Pawnshop No.8. I bought the DVD thinking that I would catch his first drama. But after going though 44 episodes, I was disappointed to find out that he actually wasn't on it, but rather on the second season of the series

He doesn't look that good

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You're entitled to your opinion.
    Anyway, his true beauty is his personality
    Last edited by Jilly; 03-07-08 at 01:19 AM. Reason: Editing test (still unable to edit)

Sorry guys, I'm really bored, so I'm bumping up my old thread

Read this news today. Jiro really needs a good rest! It's dangerous to drive while drowsy. That reminds me of my house being hit by sleepy drivers twice Anyway, I hope Jiro's okay and learned his lesson.

Source: UDN
    Credit: Cmiley @ asianfanatics

Jiro Tired From Rushed Filming ~ Crashes into Safety Traffic Island Going Home

Jiro Wang famous as a thrifty, recent he has been taking a taxi to get to work, with a face helpless look, he said: "I feel really heart aching, it's because of lack of sleep, vitality not well, and earlier while riding the scooter bike home I crashed into a traffic safety island, my mother won't let me ride it now!

"Fan Gun Ba! Dan Chao Fan/Rolling Love" is crazily rushed in filming, he only sleeps about 2 hours in a day, earlier after work while riding home, would doze off once stopping at a red light, each day have to awakened by horns. After riding into a traffic island this has awakened his senses that it's too dangerous, he said: "Luckily getting off work is middle of the night about 2 or 3 am, there's no cars, I wasn't going fast when I crashed in to the traffic island, it was only minor injuries, but my mom was scared to death, so it's a good idea to not let her worry."

Jiro really likes to ride, but even though he doesn't have enough to buy a heavy duty bike, he rides a scooter, the work crews exposed saying, if they run into fans visiting the set, after work he might perform a bit of simple biking techniques and skills, at one time they were infront of a municipal goverment building, he played coolness and circled, the fans were so happy; screaming loudly.

After the incident Jiro thought seriously, if he should get a car for transportation, but he said: "Gas cost, parking fees, maintenance and license all adds up, and you can't sleep in the car, it's more economical to just take a taxi." And he also only takes the early morning morning ride route from home to the filming set, after getting of work he would rather wait until all crew is finished work to get a ride, saving money is still the highest principle.
    Last edited by Jilly; 03-19-08 at 11:05 PM.

lol Kandie, I agree that he doesn't look that good, but he is acutally HILARIOUS! His beauty really is in his personality. So funny in ISWAK and Hana Kimi! I love his exaggerated acting (some people may find this to be bad acting, but I like it a lot!)

Jilly: OMG poor Jiro! I love the title of his new series; fried rice Anyways, thanks for the news!
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

lol Red, we have a lot of things in common

Here's for you....
    It's an older picture, but I really like it coz it features two of my fav idols: Jiro and Ariel!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/JiroAriel.jpg')

Credit: Jiro wretch blog
    Last edited by Jilly; 06-13-08 at 12:22 PM. Reason: Credit

havent seen much of him except iswak..but i must say i like him more than joe cheng wahahaha
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

lol Red, we have a lot of things in common

Here's for you....
    It's an older picture, but I really like it coz it features two of my fav idols: Jiro and Ariel!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/JiroAriel.jpg')
    Hehe, it's kinda funny to take a picture of Jiro and Ariel taking a picture of themselves. Jiro's looking at Ariel's camera whereas it looks like Ariel is smiling at the other camera that's taking a picture of them taking a picture. So goofy. And Jiro's little face to the side pose. Hehe.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    havent seen much of him except iswak..but i must say i like him more than joe cheng wahahaha
    Hi big master, thanks for dropping by

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Hehe, it's kinda funny to take a picture of Jiro and Ariel taking a picture of themselves. Jiro's looking at Ariel's camera whereas it looks like Ariel is smiling at the other camera that's taking a picture of them taking a picture. So goofy. And Jiro's little face to the side pose. Hehe.
    Haha... "taking a picture of them taking a picture" lol
    I notice that Jiro likes to do a side pose like that.

Some more goofy pictures
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/Jiro-2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro2.jpg')

Group picture
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/FLH.jpg')

Credits: Jiro wretch blog
    Last edited by Jilly; 06-13-08 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Credit

I notice that Jiro likes to do a side pose like that.

Some more goofy pictures

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro2.jpg')

Group picture
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/FLH.jpg')
    Hehe, oh yeah, me too. Jiro side poses. Haha.

Aww, i love that pic of Jiro being like a little doggie. Or i guess an animal with paws? Hehe. It's really cute!

And i love seeing FLH with food. I love how they show how much they like to eat. Chun definitely isn't shy about that. What are they eating by the way? Tacos?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Hehe, oh yeah, me too. Jiro side poses. Haha.

Aww, i love that pic of Jiro being like a little doggie. Or i guess an animal with paws? Hehe. It's really cute!

And i love seeing FLH with food. I love how they show how much they like to eat. Chun definitely isn't shy about that. What are they eating by the way? Tacos?
    Wahaha... a little doggy... I think he's trying to mimic the cat painting behind him

Fahrenheit are really big eaters, and Wu Chun is the king of all
    I don't know what they're eating. Maybe like you said, Chinese tacos haha.

More food... Arron's expression is so funny.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/FLH-1.jpg')

This is from their most recent trip to Tokyo.
    Look at what they eat
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/JiroCalvin-1.jpg')

Credit to Jiro wretch blog
    Last edited by Jilly; 06-13-08 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Credits

Wahaha... a little doggy... I think he's trying to mimic the cat painting behind him

Fahrenheit are really big eaters, and Wu Chun is the king of all
    I don't know what they're eating. Maybe like you said, Chinese tacos haha.

More food... Arron's expression is so funny.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/FLH-1.jpg')

This is from their most recent trip to Tokyo.
    Look at what they eat
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/JiroCalvin-1.jpg')
    Haha, yeah, i was thinking the same thing. That maybe they were eating an Asian version of tacos.

Oh no, the pics aren't showing up. Some of the ones you posted from yesterday aren't showing up either, Jilly. Can you reupload them or something?
    I <3 MatsuJun

he is really good looking!
    But does he smoke? His teeth are kind of yellow. =/
    Just me

Haha, yeah, i was thinking the same thing. That maybe they were eating an Asian version of tacos.

Oh no, the pics aren't showing up. Some of the ones you posted from yesterday aren't showing up either, Jilly. Can you reupload them or something?
    I'm sorry!! I just fixed it.

Jiro just wrapped up "Rolling Love" (aka Go! Fried Rice) after filming for about 5 months. Filming this series has been hard for him coz not only did he lose a lot of sleep everyday, but he also have to brave the cold weather while only have to wear short sleeves or sleeveless shirts for his chef role. He also got blisters from the cooking scenes. You can imagine how happy he is now that it's finally over.

Jiro and Danson. This is their 5th time working together in a series.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/FilmingRollingLove3.jpg')

Jiro, Genie (she's in Romantic Princess), and Danson
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm15/gsekali/Jiro/RollingLove-1.jpg')

Credit to pink8915 @yam
    Last edited by Jilly; 06-13-08 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Credit