Thread: BAD LOVE /KBS2/ 12/07 to 2/08

Default BAD LOVE /KBS2/ 12/07 to 2/08

Bad Love
    Also known as: Mistake of Love / Wretched Love / Screwed-Up Love / Cruel Love

(Got this from Dramawiki)
    Synopsis
    Na In Jung struggles with her love between the rather cold and rebellious Yong Ki and a successful businessman, Soo Hwan. Kang Yong Ki is a pop culture artist. He was separated from his first love, Jo Ann, and still carries the wound that he suffered from their relationship. His half sister is Joo Ran who is married to Soo Hwan. Soo Hwan begins an affair with In Jung but he only has ambition for the CEO position of Yong Ki's father's company. Soon after he discovers that his ambition does not fill the emptiness that he has inside and realizes he needs In Jung. But In Jung and Yong Ki have already fallen in love with each other. Will In Jung go back to her first love or stay with Yong Ki?

Cast
    Kwon Sang Woo as Kang Yong Ki
    Lee Yo Won as Na In Jung
    Kim Sung Soo as Lee Soo Hwan

***Let me tell you, i'm so excited about this series. My man Kwon Sang Woo is so HoT in here. I hope this series will bring me back to being totally obsessed with Korean drama again. I wonder if JONDOE will give it thumb up or thumb down????
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

This is an old fashioned show. Script feels old because it is old. The only reason anyone would watch this one is because of Kwon Sang Woo.

For those who miss classical "Stairway to Heaven" type of shows, then do watch. Otherwise, skip it.

Nowadays, the standard of excellence is shows like "Hour Between Dog and Wolf" and "Thank You Very Much".

I love this show, is interesting, especially the 1st ep.

Currenly I'm on ep 4, for those who want to watch with Chinese sub :

http://so.youku.com/search_video/typ...88%B1%E6%83%85

Quote Originally Posted by Lovewinter View Post
    I love this show, is interesting, especially the 1st ep.

Currenly I'm on ep 4, for those who want to watch with Chinese sub :

http://so.youku.com/search_video/typ...88%B1%E6%83%85
    you're so lucky u can read chinese and watch this series...

Exclamation

it's a promising drama. I like the first 4 chapters, waiting for 5 now.
    Currently watching: --
    Anticipating: GOONG 2 (original), HYD (Korean), Palace Scheme, Grand Entreprenur

I am in love with this drama! I love all the characters, and the chemistry between the two leading actors, as well as the minor characters! Must watch for sure. The characters are well fit, the plot is there, and hopefully it won't be disappointing later on because that would be a waste.

I don't understand the low ratings though, but def. it is a must watch if you're into melodramas .

If only the English subs are coming out though =/.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

I am also all in love...my Kwon Sang woo is so hot just like how he looked on Stairway to Heaven..I've try to keep away from Melodrama but this one I cannot miss...So far, it's so fast paced---It's full of drama drama! Love it!

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    This is an old fashioned show. Script feels old because it is old. The only reason anyone would watch this one is because of Kwon Sang Woo.

For those who miss classical "Stairway to Heaven" type of shows, then do watch. Otherwise, skip it.

Nowadays, the standard of excellence is shows like "Hour Between Dog and Wolf" and "Thank You Very Much".
    i totally love "time between dog and wolf" and would wholeheartedly welcome more dramas like that. maybe a lot of people aren't ready for that kind of drama from korea but i love it.

i am actually tired of the love dramas with just that - love and barely there kisses between the actors and dresses.

maybe that's why this drama was a step up from some other ones for me. i have only finished episode 2 but i feel that it's a real adult drama. a lot of it just feels more real - their actions and consequences for example.

besides, with this kind of introduction, who would not watch it? i guess what i'm trying to say is that most dramas are so tame it's boring.

EDIT: jondoe, who's in "Thank you very much"? cause i can't find anything on it. thanks.

EDIT 12/31: never mind, i found the series "thank you" and have already finished watching it. very very good!
    Last edited by shellie; 12-31-07 at 01:57 PM.
    ---------
    Shellie

DOUBLE POST - delete please
    ---------
    Shellie

the main lead girl is just not appealing to me she is too boring and always cry.

Quote Originally Posted by kandie View Post
    the main lead girl is just not appealing to me she is too boring and always cry.
    yeah and a crooked mouth..she's in Fashion 70's..her look is very old-fashioned..Then again, in real life, she's married to professional golfer..

Actually, I find her pretty attractive, but in a sad way. Like she's always sad, even when she's suppose to be happy. I mean her role is suppose to be like that, so it even out.

About this drama ... I'm in love with it. I'm at episode 17, and KSW is so awesome . The only thing that really makes me annoyed, is that they can be together ... just because his sister is insane ... doesn't mean they can't be together O.o.
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36 View Post
    Actually, I find her pretty attractive, but in a sad way. Like she's always sad, even when she's suppose to be happy. I mean her role is suppose to be like that, so it even out.

About this drama ... I'm in love with it. I'm at episode 17, and KSW is so awesome . The only thing that really makes me annoyed, is that they can be together ... just because his sister is insane ... doesn't mean they can't be together O.o.
    At first, I thought the actress, was the one in 1st Shop of Coffee Prince and The Man in the Vineyard. Don't you think they look so much alike, though the other one, Yoon Eun Hye is younger. Anyway, I love this drama, mainly because of my favourite hunk, KSW.

i was determined to watch this all the way and even thought the main girl was okay.

the last two episodes she'd really annoyed to me. i would've stop long ago if not for ksw. still i don't think i could keep watching.

the main girl always have the same expression on her face, she always look like she has no spine, walks with drooping shoulders, and even when he's teasing, she doesn't smile.

so i officially quit this drama. it's too bad since i love ksw's acting.
    ---------
    Shellie

Smile

Ok, the show' over

click to show/hide spoilers
    - Lee Soohwan dies from brain cancer in Episode 19. He makes up with his divorced wife before his death, however.
    - The girl who looks like Yonggi's dead girlfriend departs, having realized her crush on Yonggi is pointless.
    - Yonggi and injong separates, then meets again a few years later.

thanx for the spoiler.. i just watch this for kwon sang woo.. if he's not there, i bet i will just watch the first episode.. the script is so lame and i dun really like the main actress.. even in fashion 70's
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

Quote Originally Posted by Leen_zhihai View Post
    thanx for the spoiler.. i just watch this for kwon sang woo.. if he's not there, i bet i will just watch the first episode.. the script is so lame and i dun really like the main actress.. even in fashion 70's
    Kwon Sang Woo's next series is due out by summer. Smarting from failures of Bad Love, he's gonna play a gigolo in a comedy...

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    Kwon Sang Woo's next series is due out by summer. Smarting from failures of Bad Love, he's gonna play a gigolo in a comedy...

Hell yeah! I love him as a gigolo!