Thread: Little Women 작은아씨들

Default Little Women 작은아씨들

This was a SBS drama made in 2004 that revolved around four sisters growing up in a somewhat improvished and abusive household, due to an irresponsible father whose aspiration is to have a son, as well as fame and fortune.
    The plot follow the lives of these four girls from childhood to adulthood.

It's viet title is: Nhung Dai Tieu Thu

Characters and Cast

Dae-mook (father): Im Chae Moo (Who's My Love)
    Yoon-ja (mother): Kim Hae Sook (Pearl Necklace/Autumn Story)
    Hye-deuk (oldest daughter): Park Ye Jin (Hearts in Bali/Four Sisters)
    Mi-deuk (2nd daughter): Yoo Sun (Sunshine)
    Hyun-deuk (3rd daughter): Park Eun Hye
    In-deuk (4th daughter): Lee Yoon Mi
    Sun-woo: Kim Ho Jin (Yellow Handkerchief)
    Joon-sub: Kim Jung Hyun (Scent of a Man)
    Kun-tae: Oh Dae Kyu (Third Coincidence)
    Il-do: Lee Wan (Stairway to Heaven)
    Jung-wan (In-deuk's boyfriend): Hoo Ni Hoon

Source: http://www.koreanwiz.org/at/drama-littlewomen.html
    How come most 江湖 (jiāngh) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dxi) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

I was wondering, have anyone seen this and if so, can you spoil the ending for me? I think it's a decent drama but it tend to drag and return in a circle, so after 43 hours, I still have no idea how it's gonna end. If you can tell me the outcome of the main characters (like who ended up with who?), I would be extremely grateful, thanks.
    How come most 江湖 (jiāngh) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dxi) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

How many eps did you watch up to? I'm up to 39 and still have no idea how it will end. It is extremely draggy. The plot is thin but I'm still watching 'cause I'm most interested in the oldest sister. I really want to know if she'll come back to her husband or get together with her first love. The other ones are pretty obvious though.

I up to episode 43 and I just want a confirmation that everyone will live happily ever after, but they keep adding twist and turns. wonder when this show will end.

Oh can you give a summary of ep 41 to 43 then? I'm only up to like 40. This is killing me.

Well, I finished this show a while back, but never really got to express my thoughts on the ending. After sooooo many episodes, they finally decided to end it. Thank heavens it was an ending that, while corny, in under my list of good endings

click to show/hide spoilers
    basically everyone in the family lived happily ever after. The 1st daughter got back w/ her husband, which was a twist. I was so sure she would end up w/ her first love, but I like her w/ her husband more. The second daughter married her scriptwriter teacher. That made me extremely happy b/c I was rooting for them all along. The third daughter lived happily w/ her husband who was her first love. The last daughter ended up w/ her bandmate. The parents got along. The thing about the show though, is that even though it is an ending of sorts, life still goes on, so we don't really know if they truely will end up happy, since the show could have ended many times prior when everyone was as successful, but it didn't so this ending kinda make me worry. Oh well, at least the last scene I get to see of them, they were all happy, that's probably good enough for me.