Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Heath Ledger Dead

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Of course, you are entitled to your own opinion. The people who don't necessary agree with you ask for the same courtesy.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    Of course, you are entitled to your own opinion. The people who don't necessary agree with you ask for the same courtesy.
    hey there tiny squeaky-voiced lady, sparky was the one that said i was 'biased'. i was only supporting my opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    hey there tiny squeaky-voiced lady, sparky was the one that said i was 'biased'. i was only supporting my opinions.
    I'm not his fan. In my opinion, this doesn't seem to be a suicide. If you read all the information carefully. He took the recommended dosages for each of the drug. The thing that kill him was the drugs counter-reacted with each other cause him to die as a result. Heath Ledger probably didn't know the drugs he was taking counteracted with other.

If Heath had committed suicide, the real cause to suicide should be depression. Logically thinking, under the "pressure" of depression/strong emotional disturbance, can anyone think straight? I didn't think Heath deserved to be condemned.

I'm not his fan at all, in fact, I'm considerably overage to be a fan of anyone besides a historical figure or someone who does something admirable. I'm just speaking with a heart.
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Sometimes when you are really out of it, you don't remember what you took. If he took all those pills at once, then yes it's probably suicide, but I think he took them over the course of a few hours.
    This account is retired.

wow..his death really shocked me..when my friends told me at first that he was dead, I was like, "are you kidding" then when I saw the news..so shocked..
    Call me KIM

LIVE
    to
    EAT
    to
    LIVE

Danny Noriega (American Idol Season 7) fan FOREVER