Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How do I post pictures

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    is there a program or software that i can download to identify the corrupted file? i can't reformat my computer because i don't have the CD for it.
    Try going to Start/Control Panel/Add Remove Programs. Then from the list, uninstall anything you don't use or recognize.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    Is it bad to leave your laptop on all the time, for a long period of time? I have a bad habit of doing this and lately I'm having problem shutting off my laptop. I tried to "shut down" numerous times, but it doesn't work. Finally, I had to take out the battery to shut it off. Does this problem occur because it is not getting shut down on a regular basis?
    No, nothing wrong with it, in fact it is recommended so that your computer can do auto update for virus definition, windows update etc. However please make sure you have adequate protection if your computer connected to the Internet. Should install antivirus, antispyware, firewall etc.

My AMD Athlon PC always ON since 2001 until now except when I'm doing hardware upgrade or relocating. Its always ON and very busy with torrent and usenet download and nothing wrong until now except smaller glitches, blue-screen or unexplained resets but nothing major like HD or RAM failure. Occasionally (about every 6-8 months) I do refresh/restore of the system using Powerquest Drive Image, this is to remove any loose end of DLLs, incomplete uninstalls, spyware, virus etc.

There is another way to post pictures without going to external sites. One limitation though, it is for files less than 100 KB.

1. Click "Manage Attachments" Under "Additional Options". You can then upload the file from your computer. ( Once attached, a file with SPCNET as source is created)
    2. In "Insert Image" use the newly created SPCNET source file.

Below is is a sample. Check "properties" of file(Red Rav4.jpg), you will see the file source as "www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4999&d=1207923163

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4999&d=1207923163')
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Thor; 04-11-08 at 10:35 AM.

Question just testing

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg109/BBT_430/KOOne.jpg')

wow!! thanks a lot....it work!!
    BIG Fan of Jiro

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    There is another way to post pictures without going to external sites. One limitation though, it is for files less than 100 KB.

1. Click "Manage Attachments" Under "Additional Options". You can then upload the file from your computer. ( Once attached, a file with SPCNET as source is created)
    2. In "Insert Image" use the newly created SPCNET source file.

Below is is a sample. Check "properties" of file(Red Rav4.jpg), you will see the file source as "www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4999&d=1207923163

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=4999&d=1207923163')
    nice car.
    i wonder why you used that pic as an example.

Question

do u mean me?? GuGu??? if me then it because i like this drama...this is my reason ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by kolanie View Post
    do u mean me?? GuGu??? if me then it because i like this drama...this is my reason ^_^
    oh no, i was responding to the quote.

i see you're new! welcome to spcnet.tv!
    do you like dong bang shin ki or super junior?
    if you do visit the music thread and play with me.

Smile

thanks..umm.. i not really like TVXQ and super junior a lot but i think they r kool too...^_^ so u like they??

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    oh no, i was responding to the quote.

i see you're new! welcome to spcnet.tv!
    do you like dong bang shin ki or super junior?
    if you do visit the music thread and play with me.