Thread: Taste of Love

Default Taste of Love

Anyone watching this show? Generally, it's fine to me except for the role played by Michelle Chia (it's not that I do not like her). Because somehow I find her too old for that role as the three girls are supposed to be secondary school mates.

actually i think she bao yang not bad lah. if u didn't know her real age, you might not think she's not suitable to act alongside the other 2. and honestly, her acting is much more natural than the other 2, cos she's more experienced.

with dawn yeoh... can see that she's still "acting" lor. somemore her character very underdeveloped, too goody-2-shoes, too one-dimensional.

the taiwanese girl can act a bit, but she seems to always give the pissed expression. need to add more layers to her acting dimension.

can anyone tell me how the show ended? I watched till the part whereby the three girls are eating porridge and Yutong lost her sense of taste. Thks in advance.

I think the word we should use here is mature not old because i feel that the generation now is getting younger and younger.