Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've decided to learn Korean...

Quote Originally Posted by jadebunny9 View Post
    Apparently the Korean language does not utilize the "f" sound, that's why they say "hwaiting" instead of "fighting" and "pool house" instead of "full house."
    thanks for the clarification!

and i know what you mean by speaking formally and casually! it's so confusing! i should just move over there and get it over with! since my dbsk boys are active in korea now. that's all i want, to communicate with my yunjae.

Quote Originally Posted by shanghai girls are hot View Post
    sarang hae yo kim chee! jk
    lol, then go marry it!
    changminnie is so funny!

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    thanks for the clarification!

and i know what you mean by speaking formally and casually! it's so confusing! i should just move over there and get it over with! since my dbsk boys are active in korea now. that's all i want, to communicate with my yunjae.
    You're welcome. Languages are just so...amazing. Imagine all the possibilities made by just one tongue.

I'm alright with you girls as long as you leave my Junsu alone.

You're welcome. Languages are just so...amazing. Imagine all the possibilities made by just one tongue.

I'm alright with you girls as long as you leave my Junsu alone.
    Omo! You're a SuSu lover? awwww so cute! i liked him too, but not at the yunjae level, then during HB there were rumors of him and that B**** taeyeon, so now i am just okay with him.

i know! it is amazing! that's my new life goal! to learn as many languages as possible. so far i can speak and understand 3 languages! i'm so glad my parents spoke those to me when i was little. i wanna learn japanese and french after i'm done with korean! maybe you wanna teach me korean?

Omo! You're a SuSu lover? awwww so cute! i liked him too, but not at the yunjae level, then during HB there were rumors of him and that B**** taeyeon, so now i am just okay with him.

i know! it is amazing! that's my new life goal! to learn as many languages as possible. so far i can speak and understand 3 languages! i'm so glad my parents spoke those to me when i was little. i wanna learn japanese and french after i'm done with korean! maybe you wanna teach me korean?
    He made me fall in love with DBSK as a group, hehe. One day I was just browsing around, watching random MVs and I happened to stumble on their Miduhyo MV. I always used to think they were just a bunch of pretty boys (not that they're not) with a bunch of crazy fangirls (again, I won't dispute this fact) and no talent. But when I heard Junsu singing.......omo, I was captivated. Such a beautiful voice and precise singing. Then the rest is history...

Those rumors of him and Taeyeon are pretty dumb, and sad to say, it mostly came from that one topic on soompi. This is what happens when fans become overly and paranoically (is that even a word?) observant. I felt really bad for Taeyeon afterwards......

Anyway back on topic. Three languages? You go girl! Haha, I'm really sad my mom never taught me Teowchew...then I can understand when she's talking about me to her friends. I also really want to learn Japanese...I plan on stopping by Japan sometime to stalk the hotties there, and it wouldn't make sense if they can't understand that I'm there to stalk them.

I'd love to teach you, except I don't even know Korean. =D

He made me fall in love with DBSK as a group, hehe. One day I was just browsing around, watching random MVs and I happened to stumble on their Miduhyo MV. I always used to think they were just a bunch of pretty boys (not that they're not) with a bunch of crazy fangirls (again, I won't dispute this fact) and no talent. But when I heard Junsu singing.......omo, I was captivated. Such a beautiful voice and precise singing. Then the rest is history...
    yah! that was my first impression on them too! i first heard of them from this crazy korean fangirl, and yes she was sooooo obsessed and this was when they first debut, so they weren't that popular yet. when she showed me their pics i thought.. a bunch of pretty boys who still hasn't even hit puberty yet! hahaha but i did like yunho, something about him attracted me! and i thought jaejoong's long hair was awesome (even though they were extensions).. but yeah, i told her she was just crazy and told her i wasn't into pretty boys without talent. i dismissed them even before giving them a chance! then after a year or so, cause i avoided her on aim. hehehe, i got bored one day and started talking to her again, and dbsk had changed their image and then i saw a clip of them on youtube.. don't remember which one it was but it was so cute. so i became a huge fan after that and even joined a forum ... well i became a mod in that forum, shows how obsessed i was. and then there was a heated debate on the forum... it was a battle between the hardcore Shinhwa fans and DBSK fans. i didn't like that they brought over their fanclub to a dbsk forum... so it blew up and i left the forum. then i stopped checking up on dbsk for a few years... only to re-discover them again in SuJu's exploration of the human body show! ahahaha oh, my friend is SuJu crazy and i am too. ^_^ and then.. here i am spamming every thread i visit with dbsk stuff.

Those rumors of him and Taeyeon are pretty dumb, and sad to say, it mostly came from that one topic on soompi. This is what happens when fans become overly and paranoically (is that even a word?) observant. I felt really bad for Taeyeon afterwards......
    but seriously, if it wasn't true.. then junsu or taeyeon should just come out and say it. do you know how much i've tortured taeyeon in my fanfics? haha just because of that darn rumor i almost killed junsu in my fanfic.

Anyway back on topic. Three languages? You go girl! Haha, I'm really sad my mom never taught me Teowchew...then I can understand when she's talking about me to her friends. I also really want to learn Japanese...I plan on stopping by Japan sometime to stalk the hotties there, and it wouldn't make sense if they can't understand that I'm there to stalk them.

I'd love to teach you, except I don't even know Korean. =D
    three is nothing! i have a friend who speaks 6! i'm so jealous! hey, we should learn it together! hehehe

yah! that was my first impression on them too! i first heard of them from this crazy korean fangirl, and yes she was sooooo obsessed and this was when they first debut, so they weren't that popular yet. when she showed me their pics i thought.. a bunch of pretty boys who still hasn't even hit puberty yet! hahaha but i did like yunho, something about him attracted me! and i thought jaejoong's long hair was awesome (even though they were extensions).. but yeah, i told her she was just crazy and told her i wasn't into pretty boys without talent. i dismissed them even before giving them a chance! then after a year or so, cause i avoided her on aim. hehehe, i got bored one day and started talking to her again, and dbsk had changed their image and then i saw a clip of them on youtube.. don't remember which one it was but it was so cute. so i became a huge fan after that and even joined a forum ... well i became a mod in that forum, shows how obsessed i was. and then there was a heated debate on the forum... it was a battle between the hardcore Shinhwa fans and DBSK fans. i didn't like that they brought over their fanclub to a dbsk forum... so it blew up and i left the forum. then i stopped checking up on dbsk for a few years... only to re-discover them again in SuJu's exploration of the human body show! ahahaha oh, my friend is SuJu crazy and i am too. ^_^ and then.. here i am spamming every thread i visit with dbsk stuff.

but seriously, if it wasn't true.. then junsu or taeyeon should just come out and say it. do you know how much i've tortured taeyeon in my fanfics? haha just because of that darn rumor i almost killed junsu in my fanfic.

three is nothing! i have a friend who speaks 6! i'm so jealous! hey, we should learn it together! hehehe
    I think they haven't come out to address the issue yet because it'll only result in more bashing, and this is not a good time, especially with SNSD being so hated right now.

I know, I'm jealous of all those people who can speak a lot of languages. I'm still learning Mandarin now, and Cantonese would be next. Still iffy about Korean though.....I might be going to grad school and won't get a chance to take it, boo. But if I do take it, then sure! Let's suffer together!

hwangyong-hamnida = welcome
    dangshin-ui ireum-eun mu-eot-imnika = What's your name?
    moreugesseumnida = I don't understand.
    Cheoncheonhi malssuemhae jeseyo = please speak slower.
    shillehagessumnida = excuse me
    hwajangsiri eodiyeyo = Where's the bathroom/toilet?

Hope these words and phrases help you.