Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight Resonance 《溏心風暴之家好月圓》

Quote Originally Posted by goggle View Post
    the cast list is out:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://starphotohk.com/FunctionOfStarTo-day/P3.gif')

translation by yuki9066@asianfanatics forum
    Mmm... I wonder why Bosco is so far into the list.

Can't wait Loved the first series.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

It could be that Bosco is merely a guest star.

Shirley and Jack are playing the young versions of Lee Si Kei and Ha Yu respectively. I can't help but think the story sounds awfully cliched though. (As was the first one.)

Pictures from the costume fitting:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6130/ncbrka0220080128163659bcz1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6725/ncbrka0120080128174057bll0.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/6822/ncbrka0220080128174057bpn0.jpg')
    Last edited by jspuz; 01-28-08 at 10:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    Mmm... I wonder why Bosco is so far into the list.

Can't wait Loved the first series.
    Bosco won't appear much in this series since he got other commitment, that's why his name is way to the back.

moses look cute with tavia and kate, can't wait to see the series.

Tavia & Fala

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.on.cc/ncnews/ent/img/ncbrka01_20080128215019_big.jpg')
    Last edited by goggle; 01-28-08 at 12:49 PM.

I've translated random, conclusive information [spoilers] about the new series from news articles here.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

some info from asianfanatics X]

credit to yuki9066:
    click to show/hide spoilers

LSK Family
    -Lee Si Kei will brought up Raymond, Tavia and Fala
    -Tavia is adopted by LSK
    -Susanna always give Tavia a hard time
    -Raymond will have heavy and challenging screentime and role
    -Fala is mute

Ha Yu's Family
    -Ha Yu brought up Moses, Lai Lok Yi, Linda and another child
    -Linda is Michelle's daughter
    -Moses is spoiled, playboyish, and cool. He'll have tonnes of relationship before he met Tavia and Kate.
    -Linda is a doctor

Outsiders/Supporting
    -Kate will be in a triangle between Moses and Tavia.
    -Bosco is kicked out from the family and is demoted to a guest-star. His character has nothing to do with the family whatsoever and he's a doctor who'll have a love triangle with Linda and Raymond. Bosco said something like he might be a girlfriend stealer? Not sure.

credit to pauline:
    click to show/hide spoilers

The main vilains are:
    -Michelle Yim
    -Suzanna Kwan
    -Kate Tsui (she will appear in the half of this series)

-Linda Chung is not adopted but she is Michelle Yim's daughter (not blood relation with Ha Yu)
    -Bosco Wong will play a doctor (He seems not have a lot of scenes... Maybe the schedule will coincide with the filming of Burning Flame III, who knows? )
    -Wayne Lai and Louis Yun are Suzanna's boyfriends
    -Fala Chen will be paired with Yeung Tin Ging

The title is 家、好、月、圓、慶、中、秋
    Each word is attributed to the 7 sons & daughters' names
    The 7 childrens are:
    -Moses Chan
    -Raymond Lam
    -Tavia Yeung
    -Chris Lai
    -Fala Chen
    -Won Kar Ham
    -Linda Chung

Ha Yu is " Joe 包(爸)"
    Lee Si Kei is 何媽
    Suzanna Kwan is 莎莎
    Michelle Yim is 紅姨

Number of episodes: 40

Here's the character relationship map that I've constructed.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.virtuesofharmony.net/blog/hog2_character_map.gif')

Gallery of costume fitting here.

hehehe It seem like Moses and Raymond just switch role. In HOG I, Raymond is the rich playboy and Moses is the family guy. Now it is the other way around..hehehe can't wait!

Btw, Waiyne Lai is a really nice addition to the cast. But the idea of him and Suanana as lover? He look quite young for her.

ahh...the relationships in this sequel is SUPER CONFUSING.....omg.....

i still like the first one better than the second one....

TVB seems to be promoting Linda...Linda's different portrayal of a similar character to Seung Joi Sum in this sequel will very likely win her an award for the anniversary....since audiences are very easily pulled into emotional scenes and characters as good as Seung Joi Sum...

Ahhh..moses is a player in this serie?!?! that just totally ruins the orignal Duk Duk Dei image that I loved....so, he's supposed to look more handsome in here but then he's involved in TONS of relationships....NOOO

Raymond will possibly grab another award if played successful...his character would supposedly carry more weight...and since one of the character traits is caring for family....I think that will play some role into winning audiences over....

Kate will be a money-lover..that should be somewhat a breakthrough role for her...i guess...only if she does well...looking from the pics., she matches Moses [who's supposed to be a player =///] much better than Moses + Tavia....no offense to Tavia fans as I like her as well, Tavia's hair style really doesn't match her..

Lai Lok Yi looks reallly good...hope next year, he'll get to win back his Most Improved Award...Fala, after having won Best Supporting Actresss, she must show herself that she deserved that award..if she is able to act a disabled person well....

Nice to see Shirley and Jack act as the younger versions of LSK and Ha Yu...if you look at some perspectives, it's really weird but interesting cuz they resemble LSK and Ha Yu a bit...
    and Shirley + Jack do look really cute together =D

Great acting from Wayne of course la.....he's in HOG2...and with Louis Yuen...both of whom will have many scenes with Susanna....that willl be a blast...

and admist all teh evilness..there's always someone: LSK who will have a role like Dai Kai...guardian angel-like who will bring some life lessons into the series....

....last note although redundant....i will realllly miss Dai Bao and Sai Bao's characters from HOG.....plus of course my beloved onscreen couple: Duk Duk Dei plus Seung Joi Sum
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6650/hog2costumefittinghm9ba2.jpg')

"Heart of Greed II" Plot Updates (SPOILERS), Monday January 28, 2008 Hong Kong

# The family has a fortune of $1 billion with a mooncake pastry shop.

# Ha Yu has seven children - Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Lai Lok Yi, Fala Chen, Wan Ka Hang, and Linda Chung. Linda is not Ha Yus birth daughter, but is Michelle Yims daughter. Tavia is an adopted daughter.

# Lee Heung Kam joins to act as Ha Yus mother, who uses schemes to arrive at justice. She doesnt like Lee See Kei, so she frequently scolds her. Everyone in the family listens to her. Her nature is almost like a little kid. She says her role is heavy; she appears in every episode.

# Ha Yu and Lee See Kei are again a husband and wife, but from the start they are divorced. Each have custody of three children; Moses, Lai Lok Yi, and Wan Ka Hang are with Ha Yu while Raymond, Tavia, and Fala are with Lee See Kei. At the very end, the family will be reunited.

# Lee See Keis role this time is a carefree, good person. She frequently tells gags to make people laugh. However, when she lectures, she will still speak golden words. She is often teased as being fat by Susanna Kwan.

# Lee See Kei and Susanna are sisters this time, but they will frequently cause trouble for their father. Susannas nature is radical and likes doing what she wants. It is another evil role. However, her evilness is also loveable. Its because of her good heart that she does bad. Luckily, her father and elder sister are there to mend things for her.

# Wayne Lai and Susanna will have a brother/sister relationship. Waynes role is a pastry master.

# Michelle is the new villain. Her character was a worker at the cake factory, but schemed to steal Lee See Keis husband. Furthermore, she sent Ha Yus children overseas to study, not letting them stay by their fathers side. She spoils them on purpose.

# Moses character this time around is a player and spoiled. He will be involved with many women, but his main romantic storyline is a love triangle with Tavia and Kate Tsui.

# Tavias role is similar to her role in the last series. She will be someone whose life is suppressed, but her nature is still happy. She has quite a lot of scenes where she will be taunted by Susanna.

# Raymonds character cares very much about his family. He says his role is heavy, so he has a lot of stress. Hes going to go to a pastry shop to learn how to make cakes.

# Lindas character is a physician. Her role is similar to Seung Joi Sum in the last series, however, she will not cry as much. Her relationships with Raymond and Bosco is a painful love story. Linda says that her role is almost like Seung Joi Sum - they are both kind people - but the way she portrays this new role has to be different from last time.

# Bosco will not appear until after the 10th episode. His character is a doctor in the gynecology department. This time, Boscos character is unrelated to Ha Yus family, so his scenes will be less. However, Bosco is not worried because last time Raymonds character was also an outsider, but the response to his role was very good. Because he has to fight with Raymond for Linda, he is worried that he will be called a girlfriend snatcher.

# Kate plays Susannas daughter; she herself is also a troublemaker. Because of her greed for money, she pursues Moses character. The story says that Kate and Susanna returned from Portugal, so they have to speak Portuguese and English.

# In the very end, Tavia will end up with Moses

# Falas character is a mute, so she is learning sign language. Fala will be paired up with Yeung Tin Ging. Tavia and Fala have a lot of scenes together, so Tavia also has to learn sign language.

# Shirley Yeung and Jack Wu act as the young Lee See Kei and Ha Yu

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com
    michelle
    29-01-2008

I'm confused :S Are they doing a completely new story / family info etc., or is it that I don't get it?

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    I'm confused :S Are they doing a completely new story / family info etc., or is it that I don't get it?
    This one, is totally another story line and the cast character is totally changed.. just tat, wil related to Part I of Heart Of Greed is due to, mostly of the cast in tis series... is fr HOG I, so.. just the cast is same as HOG I, others totally changed..

I thought the producer said he was going to include Anita Yuen for this series?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle7879 View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6650/hog2costumefittinghm9ba2.jpg')

"Heart of Greed II" Plot Updates (SPOILERS), Monday January 28, 2008 Hong Kong

# The family has a fortune of $1 billion with a mooncake pastry shop.

# Ha Yu has seven children - Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Tavia Yeung, Lai Lok Yi, Fala Chen, Wan Ka Hang, and Linda Chung. Linda is not Ha Yus birth daughter, but is Michelle Yims daughter. Tavia is an adopted daughter.

# Lee Heung Kam joins to act as Ha Yus mother, who uses schemes to arrive at justice. She doesnt like Lee See Kei, so she frequently scolds her. Everyone in the family listens to her. Her nature is almost like a little kid. She says her role is heavy; she appears in every episode.

# Ha Yu and Lee See Kei are again a husband and wife, but from the start they are divorced. Each have custody of three children; Moses, Lai Lok Yi, and Wan Ka Hang are with Ha Yu while Raymond, Tavia, and Fala are with Lee See Kei. At the very end, the family will be reunited.

# Lee See Keis role this time is a carefree, good person. She frequently tells gags to make people laugh. However, when she lectures, she will still speak golden words. She is often teased as being fat by Susanna Kwan.

# Lee See Kei and Susanna are sisters this time, but they will frequently cause trouble for their father. Susannas nature is radical and likes doing what she wants. It is another evil role. However, her evilness is also loveable. Its because of her good heart that she does bad. Luckily, her father and elder sister are there to mend things for her.

# Wayne Lai and Susanna will have a brother/sister relationship. Waynes role is a pastry master.

# Michelle is the new villain. Her character was a worker at the cake factory, but schemed to steal Lee See Keis husband. Furthermore, she sent Ha Yus children overseas to study, not letting them stay by their fathers side. She spoils them on purpose.

# Moses character this time around is a player and spoiled. He will be involved with many women, but his main romantic storyline is a love triangle with Tavia and Kate Tsui.

# Tavias role is similar to her role in the last series. She will be someone whose life is suppressed, but her nature is still happy. She has quite a lot of scenes where she will be taunted by Susanna.

# Raymonds character cares very much about his family. He says his role is heavy, so he has a lot of stress. Hes going to go to a pastry shop to learn how to make cakes.

# Lindas character is a physician. Her role is similar to Seung Joi Sum in the last series, however, she will not cry as much. Her relationships with Raymond and Bosco is a painful love story. Linda says that her role is almost like Seung Joi Sum - they are both kind people - but the way she portrays this new role has to be different from last time.

# Bosco will not appear until after the 10th episode. His character is a doctor in the gynecology department. This time, Boscos character is unrelated to Ha Yus family, so his scenes will be less. However, Bosco is not worried because last time Raymonds character was also an outsider, but the response to his role was very good. Because he has to fight with Raymond for Linda, he is worried that he will be called a girlfriend snatcher.

# Kate plays Susannas daughter; she herself is also a troublemaker. Because of her greed for money, she pursues Moses character. The story says that Kate and Susanna returned from Portugal, so they have to speak Portuguese and English.

# In the very end, Tavia will end up with Moses

# Falas character is a mute, so she is learning sign language. Fala will be paired up with Yeung Tin Ging. Tavia and Fala have a lot of scenes together, so Tavia also has to learn sign language.

# Shirley Yeung and Jack Wu act as the young Lee See Kei and Ha Yu

http://mic7879fans.multiply.com
    michelle
    29-01-2008
    You did not translate this information, so it would be nice if you credit the original source - me - instead of yourself. Claiming other's work as your own is stealing!

Quote Originally Posted by MetalAZNWarrior View Post
    You did not translate this information, so it would be nice if you credit the original source - me - instead of yourself. Claiming other's work as your own is stealing!

OH SORRY... cos.. i figure out tis.. and i just paste to here for everyone to share.. i dun realize tats consider as stealing... i just think of sharing wif all of the ppl and fans in tis forum... so sorry.. then, i wont do any more pasting in future ler.. if like tis... tis is my last to paste any news at here... so sorry.. i really dun know..cos.. i see others ppl is oso doing the same thing...
    sometimes some news i saw it at tis forum and i even saw it at others few different forum and is exactly the same.. any way.. thanks for letting me know.. and i think i gonna stop my pasting lioa.. thanks..and SORRY...

hog2 has more people and i hope it sounds more exciting...btw, the final spoilers are out for this series...

http://tvbtoday.blogspot.com/

This one, is totally another story line and the cast character is totally changed.. just tat, wil related to Part I of Heart Of Greed is due to, mostly of the cast in tis series... is fr HOG I, so.. just the cast is same as HOG I, others totally changed..
    Ahh okay, thank you

I would've preferred it if they continued the story...

i never knew that HOG II would turn out this "incestious". LOL.

OH SORRY... cos.. i figure out tis.. and i just paste to here for everyone to share.. i dun realize tats consider as stealing... i just think of sharing wif all of the ppl and fans in tis forum... so sorry.. then, i wont do any more pasting in future ler.. if like tis... tis is my last to paste any news at here... so sorry.. i really dun know..cos.. i see others ppl is oso doing the same thing...
    sometimes some news i saw it at tis forum and i even saw it at others few different forum and is exactly the same.. any way.. thanks for letting me know.. and i think i gonna stop my pasting lioa.. thanks..and SORRY...
    You can repost as long as you credit the original source. I'm happy when people use information that I translate. Next time, just be sure to note where your information came from and things will be okay.

I forgive you.

somehow, i dun think it would be as nice as the first . i'm not raising my expectations too high . =/
    woohoo~