Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Moonlight Resonance 《溏心風暴之家好月圓》

Moses and Tavia love scenes are very cute

Tavia posted pictures in her blog of her and Moses out to the sea They look like they got married in a boat

Quote Originally Posted by wou2007 View Post
    I love Ray but I do feel embarassing to admit I am his fan bcos of his fans' bad attitude. I hope I did not offend you guys but I hope we better don't compare Ray with anybody. We will offend other people fan if we do that. Previously Ray doesn't have hater but now he has a bundle of haters. Guys, pls be moderate and respect everybody. Just a piece of advice. Thank you. I am just sad to see many people bashing Ray bcos of us. I went to other forums and many claims that they hate Ray bcos of us, FANS!!! I mean some of us. Some are overconfident and dish other actors. Pls don't bash me. I just voice out what in me for quite sometimes.
    I love Ray and I hate to see all this bashing.
    Okey, A very good boy ray's fan. First, when i compared ray with others artist? Even i did, who start it first?

You should see, Sumone praise ray is good in acting (is it wrong sumone praised their idol?) Then come out a guy that you say bash raymond because of his fans praising him and compared him with lots of veteran...

Be frank, I really dont see others people bash fung because of his fans. That is just a lousy excuses. Yes, i admit mayb i'm too harsh to that guy by saying dumbass but i thought i was polite to him/her before he/she called me dumbass.

I think raymond's fans is very nice. They didnt critize others but of course not all. Everything got exception too. I'm agree if you say they are protective.

Do you know what? Even moses's fans (sorry, i dont mean all. Everything got exception.) badmouth on him because of just a piece of article that saying TVB promotes Raymond this year so he can get best award by sacrified moses and i dont see any raymond's fan attack moses.

Summore, i dont know if you are really a raymond's fan because I'm play forum for a very long time. Lots of others artist fans pretend X's fan and badmouth on X artist and his/her fans.

I'm really sorry too if offend anyone. I really have to say sorry to moses's fans because take his fans as example.
    Last edited by wearekone; 05-01-08 at 07:26 AM.

But I think YOyo matches Mo more

I didnt find the first that appealing at all. The synopsis was VERY misleading and I spent half the time watching Seung Joi Sum's character instead of knowing about the Tong family. Hopefully its different this time around and an EVEN disperse of screentime would be favourable. I guess its best to not have such high expectations. The whole storyline is still confusing and with so much of a "high cast" lineup, the chances are that its gonna get messy :S
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Wow, getting reli confused now
    the storyline that was mentioned was a fanmade version or the real version?
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

I don't think its fanmade.

Some HK people have taken clips and pics of them filming. Like

-the scene of Ray being guardian angel to Linda
    -scene of Bosco forcing Linda to be with him but Linda doesn't want to because he already has a gf
    -scene of Tavia scolded Kate for playing Moses around

Oic. Thx for the info.....
    Hmmmmmmmmm, but i tot Bosco is supposed to be Dak Dak Dei, how could he force Linda to be with him since DDD never force Linda to do anything.

N wonder how Fung is a guardian angel
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85 View Post
    Oic. Thx for the info.....
    Hmmmmmmmmm, but i tot Bosco is supposed to be Dak Dak Dei, how could he force Linda to be with him since DDD never force Linda to do anything.

N wonder how Fung is a guardian angel
    No la they changed the script what Linda mentioned earlier might be based from original first draft. In final draft turns out Bosco is not Dak Dak Dei but a stupid man who loves another woman behind his gf's back

The clip of Bosco force Linda: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uMr_GfODEa8

Fung more like DDD the guardian angel

TQ TQ so much
    Hmmmmmmmmm, So Fung is pure DDD eh?
    HMmmmmmmmm, i think i would prefer if Bosco was also DDD, den the storyline wun b so repetitive....

Then it will make the audience scratch their head in order to vote who Linda should choose...Bosco or Raymond...If Fung is the guardian angel DDD, den

1) Bosco's character will be a total minor and shall i say irritating
    2) The storyline is pretty boring with Fung assuming Moses's role as DDD (n i dun think its gona do Fung any good either, ppl wil just deem him a copy-cat character)

Btw, i cant seem to find the otehr 2 clips u mention on youtube...on what tag should i search?

i totally agree with sagiescorp85... i mean..I love Ray and Mo..and i loved DDD's character portrayed by mo in HOG1 but I hate to see that Ray is being casted in almost if not completely the same type of character.... this repetitiveness annoys me because Ray deserves a more breakthrough / outstanding role than what has already been done quite successfully... having Ray play what Mo played before is not very interesting anymore..
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

The part of Ray being guardian angel of Linda pictures comes from a HK person blog, I'll see if I can look back for the link. The part of Tavia mad at Kate is from Tavia's fans(Tavia will constantly fight with Kate, there's even a dancing competition between them ). There're no clips for those.

Hmmm guys don't think that negatively

My response:

1) Bosco's character is pretty much a minor and looks like irritating too and only exist in Linda's subplot, have nothing to do with backbone of the story. Claire Yiu has a minor guest role as his girlfriend that he two timed with Linda.

2) I should clarify here Ray is NOT 100% DDD, he's a mixture of DDD and Alfred, so Ray is not doing Ah Mo's character . Ray is not DDD and not old-fashioned like DDD . He only resembled DDD in the sense that Ray cared for Linda and his sisters, brothers very much. So don't worry its a fresh role for Ray since he never played a responsible and caring elder brother before .
    Last edited by vinci90; 05-20-08 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twinsangelkiki View Post
    i totally agree with sagiescorp85... i mean..I love Ray and Mo..and i loved DDD's character portrayed by mo in HOG1 but I hate to see that Ray is being casted in almost if not completely the same type of character.... this repetitiveness annoys me because Ray deserves a more breakthrough / outstanding role than what has already been done quite successfully... having Ray play what Mo played before is not very interesting anymore..

Yup, couldn't agree more. Even if Fung is not 100% DDD, ppl will c the shadow of DDD in 'ah hou'..honestly, this character is not easy to potray (if he were to gain the audiences heart). Mo and Fung both have their own talents and ability n i think it isn't fair to directly compare them with the same character.

Default My opinion

I watch Taiwan idols series & Singapore series most sequel (especially wif the same cast) will not performed better than the first one. Don't mention that the plot is fairly similar. I doubt that tis series wd performed up to standard.
    In HOG2:

I prefer a new cast of the follows:

For the guys

MO replace by Roger Kwok & Felix Wong
    Ray replace by Steven Ma & Ron Ng
    BO replace by Kenneth Ma & Sammul chan

As for the ladies:

Lisa wang shd be in the cast.

Charmaine Sheh + Anita Yuen replace Linda
    Myolie Wu + Niki Chow replace Taiva
    Ella Kwan, Leila Tong & Selena Li should be involved.

I believe the above cast wd performed better than the original cast
    Last edited by boscoraymond; 05-20-08 at 02:39 PM.

weird how they kept same people but diff characters yet similar to heart of greed =_=

i agree with above replacements
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

Default Suggestions

Heart of Greed 3 as family feuds worsen

Main leads:
    Lisa Wang
    Louise Lee Si Kei
    Felix Wong
    Anita Yuen
    Roger Kwok
    Steven Ma
    Kevin Cheng
    gigi Lai
    Charmaine Sheh
    Flora Chan
    Myolie Wu
    Kenneth Ma
    Leila Tong
    Ha Yu

You all should take the discussions of creating a series with a new cast somewhere else . The cast right now is great, it retains all the old cast and even add more people.

Not I'm saying that HOG2 cast should be change at first.

Firstly I thought Anita Yuen is filming as what I heard.

Secondly I think Roger Kwok & Felix wong is senior to Moses. They can do a better job. Look at DIE ratings so high with roger as lead

Forget about it and back to HOG2

Moses and Tavia at Fala's wedding

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ol.mingpao.com/ftp/Lady/20080529/saa01/_29MB005_.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ol.mingpao.com/ftp/Lady/20080529/saa01/_29MB006_.jpg')

Some people ask before of Ray protect being guardian angel of Linda I think this scene is one of the examples
    It look like the classic scene of knight in shining armor heroically saves maiden from the harmful jerk

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://blog.tvb.com/raymondlam/wp-content/gallery/raymondlam/30may_3/8.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://blog.tvb.com/raymondlam/wp-content/gallery/raymondlam/30may_3/9.jpg')

Tavia looks really nice in that shot. I think she looks better like that.Her bangs in the first one was kind of ...ewww.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Tavia definitely looks prettier now than in HOG with the bangs. Her character is better and bigger too