View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1043

Thread: The Four 《少年四大名捕》

Question

I agree, Kate and ray does make a good couple on screen. I hope to see more of them in the future series. I agree with jspuz. Good thoughts. If only kate knows how to love ray then she can over come this evilness.

Questions: Why there's a face mark on kate's face at the ending when mo ching and kate look at each other and she cover her self with a veil?

katray:
    click to show/hide spoilers
    I believe it's got to do with the poisoning.
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

Damn censorship board. Last time they censor the kiss between Ron and Tavia in TA, now this.

I read in Baidu that Mou Ching have sex with Chi Yin, but, I've watched the whole 25 episodes liao, and nothing like this happen. When did it happen? Is it on the night before
    Chi Yin stole away the Ultimate Weapon blueprint
    ?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Damn censorship board. Last time they censor the kiss between Ron and Tavia in TA, now this.

I read in Baidu that Mou Ching have sex with Chi Yin, but, I've watched the whole 25 episodes liao, and nothing like this happen. When did it happen? Is it on the night before
    Chi Yin stole away the Ultimate Weapon blueprint
    ?
    After they eloped to the remote village. The next morning, Chi Yin stole the blueprint and dumped him at a local temple (and inform Tit Sau).

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i do like heavy duty drama (btw moonlight was decent, but highly overrated ), however that zombie cases was completely unnecessary, same with the woman goddess case. i dont mean to have the whole series in 2 cases, but of coruse there can be other stuff going on in the jin case (if there was one). i seriously dont see any chemistry building. its like all of a sudden, they just put all 4 of them in the leaf scene where they all kept blowing on a leaf, but before that scene, only kenneth and raymond was a little cool, everyone else hated each other...
    Are you missing some parts?

Tit Sau left Sun Bo Si in order to save Yeurk Fei from Ling Lok Shek. The other 3 went to rescue him and gave up their post as constable as well (cool scene). Though they might have disliked each other, they are willing to team up together and this time, it's to help Tit Sau and not because of their job.
    Chu Kot later give back their post and 'punish' them to do chores at the mansion ie. cooking cleaning etc. After completing their 'punishment' they went out to relax in the field (leaf scene). The scene aim is to show to us audience (and reveal to the constables themselves) that the four has grown close despite their differences. They are now truly 'si heng si dai'.

The leaf scene also show the four characteristic:

Zui Ming: Cheerful, childlike
    Tit Sau: Serious
    Mou Qing: Perceptive
    Lang Huet: Cold outside but warm inside

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    After they eloped to the remote village. The next morning, Chi Yin stole the blueprint and dumped him at a local temple (and inform Tit Sau).
    You get to watch that part? How come? You DVD got? Why mine don't have?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I'm beginning to like Sammul Chan. He's very cute and he has a nice singing voice that I think is better than Ron and Kenneth's. He sometimes remind me of a younger Deric Wan, maybe it's just me.

And Kenneth's portrayal of Tit Sau is growing on me, but I'm not sure I like his face. Ron still not likeable to me.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post
    Are you missing some parts?

Tit Sau left Sun Bo Si in order to save Yeurk Fei from Ling Lok Shek. The other 3 went to rescue him and gave up their post as constable as well (cool scene). Though they might have disliked each other, they are willing to team up together and this time, it's to help Tit Sau and not because of their job.
    Chu Kot later give back their post and 'punish' them to do chores at the mansion ie. cooking cleaning etc. After completing their 'punishment' they went out to relax in the field (leaf scene). The scene aim is to show to us audience (and reveal to the constables themselves) that the four has grown close despite their differences. They are now truly 'si heng si dai'.

The leaf scene also show the four characteristic:

Zui Ming: Cheerful, childlike
    Tit Sau: Serious
    Mou Qing: Perceptive
    Lang Huet: Cold outside but warm inside
    i guess im missing some parts i never saw tit sau as a serious person. lang huet was no way warm inside. i do agree zui ming and mou qing are cheerful and perceptive, respectively.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I do find Tit Sau rather serious. That's not to say he's totally without sense of humor or that he never cheers up. But he is "serious about things". That character carries a certain "weight" around him. The way he does "everything by the book", the way he never jokes about serious matters...
    He is pretty damn serious the way I see it. Serious - and very earnest.
    Damn I adore that guy.

As for Lang Huet - he seems to have a more "sensitive side" and Ron Ng IMHO succeeded in showing it, despite his limited screen time.
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

Quote Originally Posted by Cesare View Post
    He is pretty damn serious the way I see it. Serious - and very earnest.
    Damn I adore that guy.
    Me too. Gonna miss Tit Sau after the series ends.

Default Comparison

Curious Question: If The Four had a sequel in modern times, would it be as good, better, or worst?
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMx View Post
    Curious Question: If The Four had a sequel in modern times, would it be as good, better, or worst?
    better because it would be a cop series and cop series are never boring

It would have the potential to be any of the above - depending on the writing department I guess.
    But a proper sequel set in N. Song would definitely be preferable.
    Last edited by Cesare; 10-29-08 at 09:30 AM.
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

Worst.

I wouldn't be able to see the brutal force Lang Huet is capable of. In modern days, homeboy behind bars.

Handicap is frown upon. What will Mo Qing have if he can't disperse weapons from his wheelchair?

Metal Hand can never combat actual guns!

Zhui Ming - probably least affected. He can be a playboy in real life running away from girls =)

=----
    I actually thought this was a pretty cute series. I liked it a lot! Dislike Kate since I thought she wasn't a very versatile actress. I couldn't tell when she's happy, sad, evil with intentions, honestly wanting to help, etc.
    Hatred is a curve blade. The harm we do to others, we also do to ourselves.

i tell you, some ppl argue for the sake of arguing.

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao View Post
    Worst.

I wouldn't be able to see the brutal force Lang Huet is capable of. In modern days, homeboy behind bars.

Handicap is frown upon. What will Mo Qing have if he can't disperse weapons from his wheelchair?

Metal Hand can never combat actual guns!

Zhui Ming - probably least affected. He can be a playboy in real life running away from girls =)

=----
    I actually thought this was a pretty cute series. I liked it a lot! Dislike Kate since I thought she wasn't a very versatile actress. I couldn't tell when she's happy, sad, evil with intentions, honestly wanting to help, etc.
    Lol, I never thought about that, but it's true. Ron's character appeared to be cold-blooded outside, but he did have feelings on the inside. I really agree w/ what you say about Mo Ching. If his character was in a modern sequel, he won't be capable of fighting, but he can still be the "brain" of the four.

I'm sure if TVB does a modern sequel, they'll think of a good accomadation. I didn't think Catch Me Now was possible, but they really impressed me w/ everything.

Quote Originally Posted by tvbtoday View Post
    Lol, I never thought about that, but it's true. Ron's character appeared to be cold-blooded outside, but he did have feelings on the inside. I really agree w/ what you say about Mo Ching. If his character was in a modern sequel, he won't be capable of fighting, but he can still be the "brain" of the four.

I'm sure if TVB does a modern sequel, they'll think of a good accomadation. I didn't think Catch Me Now was possible, but they really impressed me w/ everything.
    catch me now = #1 series this year hands down

Default Team TS

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/magarita30/The%20four%20great%20constable/TFScreen0154.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/magarita30/The%20four%20great%20constable/TFScreen0153.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/magarita30/The%20four%20great%20constable/TFScreen0230.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/magarita30/The%20four%20great%20constable/TFScreen0229.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j21/magarita30/The%20four%20great%20constable/TFScreen0231.jpg')

Just a little something for TEam Tit Sau! We'll miss him!

http://www.simply-tvb.blogspot.com/

so many ppl loving KenSelena! found someone's blog entry on them! yay!

Just rewatched some of the final eps - and there's a character I've grown to really appreciate... I sure hate his guts, he deserves nothing less - but Ling Siu-Kwat is such a wonderful villain... It really looks like Joel Chan was enjoying himself immensely - there appears to be a lot of...gusto...in his portrayal of the character.
    And thumbs up to Felix Lok as well.

The reprise has also made it official that Zhui Ming is my 2nd fave constable.
    Though I feel obliged to add that I really, really like them all...
    别想把黑暗放在我的面前
    太阳已经生长在我心底
    不再有封闭的畏惧
    奔腾的灵魂飞上天际
    太阳 我在这里

I think my favourite is
    Sammul, cos zhui ming is so funny! (IF you watch the VCD version, you will see all sammul scenes have been cut to a minimal! i think it's a tvb conspiracy, as they know that zhui ming is the funniest in the series, and they are afraid that sammul's popularity will overshadow raymond and kenneth due to the series, so they cut out soo many scenes!) Vivi lee and sammul are also very cute together.

2nd is kenneth, cos selena and him are so cute together.

3rd is raymond's character, find him quite hypocritical regarding kate and kenneth's brother, and he was SOOOOOOO snotty at first!

4th is ron, i don't understand WHY on earth he's nominated in the favourite male character award, lang huet is just so boring, since all he does is act emotionless and sword fighting, that i don't really feel anything about the character.