Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weight Loss Strategy

Well, so I'm glad I can be a big eater without much worries on the weight.

I don't think that is family heritage since it didn't happen to my older sibling. Or, is it..... I have high metabolism?

I have a question here: I have read this from somewhere and something I've experienced seem to prove it (otherwise it is my wrong perception) - Is it true that, our hunger gets worse (grows hungrier) when our brain functions/do thinking? And, hunger is still bearable when we don't do so much thinking but more physical work? (ahhh, I hope I'm understood.)

For example: I feel hungry now. I would feel more hungrier if I do "Brain work" or thinking (as in brainstorming) than if I do just physical work (walking, talking, etc) and less thinking?
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

Quote Originally Posted by remember_Cedric View Post
    Well, so I'm glad I can be a big eater without much worries on the weight.

I don't think that is family heritage since it didn't happen to my older sibling. Or, is it..... I have high metabolism?

I have a question here: I have read this from somewhere and something I've experienced seem to prove it (otherwise it is my wrong perception) - Is it true that, our hunger gets worse (grows hungrier) when our brain functions/do thinking? And, hunger is still bearable when we don't do so much thinking but more physical work? (ahhh, I hope I'm understood.)

For example: I feel hungry now. I would feel more hungrier if I do "Brain work" or thinking (as in brainstorming) than if I do just physical work (walking, talking, etc) and less thinking?
    if you're hungry for a period of time, the brain shuts the body down, lowering metabolism (like a car on low fuel starting to run on 2 engines)... This is why eating often will keep the metabolism up because you're never "shut down".

Quote Originally Posted by pandamao View Post
    Any pointers on losing weight and maintaining it?

Was there a strategy that worked really well for you? Just joined a gym, plan to do cardio everyday ... hopefully I am determined to do it!
    Try cutting out your carbs.

Sparky!! I found a clip of Kang-In talking about how much weight he lost on YSMM. start watching from 02:00

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GPb2vhWZocE

Hey pandamao, which gym did you join? I'm about to head out to 24 Hour Fitness and for me it's now between that, YMCA, and Gold's Gym.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken View Post
    Hey pandamao, which gym did you join? I'm about to head out to 24 Hour Fitness and for me it's now between that, YMCA, and Gold's Gym.
    24 hours have some great deals, but I wouldn't join one, simply too dam lazy for gyms.

I have plenty of time to kill and doing push ups and crunches at home get boring. Running is out of option because my neighborhood is unsafe. I'm also hoping to meet new people. I noticed recently that my lack of confidence is holding me back from doing alot of things I want so I need something to give me a slight edge.

Senorita Liza Wang, Ud es MUY bonita para su edad. Besame.

Well, to maintain your health and physique, excercise daily or pump iron (but not too much because a majority of girls do not like buff guys). But I have to wonder-do girls like 6-pack or 8-pack...just wondering. Oh, and I go to the gym too...go there because there's so many hot girls and it's good for you.
    Liza Wang-the only gorgeous woman to make any man (especially me!) swoon with one piecing look. (never underestimate the power of a woman)

I have a 3 years membership to 24 hours fitness. Broken down... it's about $20/month. But after 3 years, it only cost me $50/year to renew my membership. Right now, I'm almost over with my 1st year.

There's a 24 hours fitness close to my work and close to my home. It's the perfect gym for me.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Sparky!! I found a clip of Kang-In talking about how much weight he lost on YSMM. start watching from 02:00

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GPb2vhWZocE
    He weighed 100 kg?!? And he said 28 kg in 45 days, not 30 kg in a month (which is never 45 days, last time I checked ). I still don't believe him though. If he's not lying, he'd weigh 72 kg...which is...158 lbs. If we put him to the same height as Michael Phelps, he'd weigh 178. Michael Phelps weighs 195, and Phelps is clearly much thinner than this dude. Even if we factor in Phelps's muscles...still. No.

Who is this guy? Can he sing or something? Maybe if he impresses me in some way I'll believe him.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    He weighed 100 kg?!? And he said 28 kg in 45 days, not 30 kg in a month (which is never 45 days, last time I checked ). I still don't believe him though. If he's not lying, he'd weigh 72 kg...which is...158 lbs. If we put him to the same height as Michael Phelps, he'd weigh 178. Michael Phelps weighs 195, and Phelps is clearly much thinner than this dude. Even if we factor in Phelps's muscles...still. No.

Who is this guy? Can he sing or something? Maybe if he impresses me in some way I'll believe him.
    hahaha

oh and also that weight loss happened right before their debut, so it was a few years before that show.

Kang-In is a singer/dancer/model/MC/radio host/actor basically he can do anything in the entertainment biz. all of the members of super junior can do anything, they're really basically idols.

here watch this.
    KangIn starts singing at 3:06
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvwbPj3OowU

and this is him in full house.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE7btcx3Tzg
    Last edited by GuGu; 04-29-08 at 12:15 AM.

Default My Weight loss strategy

Hi, my name is Abhijeet and presently I am 24 years old, a couple of years ago when I passed my college I found out that I had gained a lot of weight and the condition of my skin is also not very good. My family and friends out there in my old house started making fun of me.
    Then I started to follow some tips which I read in an article online and you don't, believe me, i ripped out above 10kgs in 6 months and on the other hand improved my skin conditions also. And the changes was also really very noticible.
    It was mainly-

1.Drink Lots of Water
    2.Workout
    3.Healthy Breakfast, Light Dinner
    4.Meditate
    5.Detox
    6.Sleep Right

The article is real very big so I can't write down the whole so instead of that I m giving a link to it I f anyone wants they would read it out from this https://blog.100mph.in/2017/03/01/6-...thy-lifestyle/