Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What Taiwanese Series Are You Watching?

watching... mo nu 18 hao at the moment.......

I'm watching Hi, My Sweetheart.

autumn's concerto/next stop, happiness! amazing

I'm now watching Momo Love (Tao Hua Xiao Mei) but on and off... I'm finding it a little boring and draggy...

And I'm still chasing after K.O.3anguo! started in Feb, airing once weekly, and it's still going strong! It has surpassed 40 episodes!
    Last edited by pdt_85; 12-03-09 at 07:24 AM.

im currently watching autumns concerto ^^ love it
    before that i had this whole AV phase where i watch hzgg 1,2,3 and old house has joy and romance in the rain :P

I recently started watching Autumn's Concerto!! It's a really good show! Vanness is really showing off his acting chops here... what an amazing improvement from Meteor Garden days!

Quote Originally Posted by pdt_85 View Post
    I recently started watching Autumn's Concerto!! It's a really good show! Vanness is really showing off his acting chops here... what an amazing improvement from Meteor Garden days!
    i agree! i was like, whoa. hes actually a pretty good actor! lol

Xia Yi Zhan Xing Fu will be the next idol dramma i'm going to watch.

Saw the BTS and i really love it alot!!!

[quote=pdt_85;910946]I'm now watching Momo Love (Tao Hua Xiao Mei) but on and off... I'm finding it a little boring and draggy...

Agree with you!!! I do find it lame too!!! But because of Cyndi Wang, i watch it.

Currently watching Autumn's Concerto, K.o 3anguo and Momo Love. Am going to start Hai Pai Tian Xin after one of those I'm watching ended. (I think currently on chase at 3 dramas is my limit! I don't have time and ENERGY for more already. Lol.)

Yes I do agreed Momo Love is the least entertaining among all. I hang on cos of Jiro. So seems like people watch because of the casts and not the story.
    I am grateful when new friends come into my life, but old friends are the best. I know this is true because of YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by xin_0829 View Post
    Currently watching Autumn's Concerto, K.o 3anguo and Momo Love. Am going to start Hai Pai Tian Xin after one of those I'm watching ended. (I think currently on chase at 3 dramas is my limit! I don't have time and ENERGY for more already. Lol.)

Yes I do agreed Momo Love is the least entertaining among all. I hang on cos of Jiro. So seems like people watch because of the casts and not the story.
    I am watching Momo Love and actually really enjoy it.I am one of the few people that I know that never watch a series because of the cast since what is the point of that?? The plot/story of any series is the most important of all. It just depends on each person's taste and opinion.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I'm currently watching Autumn's Concerto, Hi My Sweetheart, Brown Sugar Macchiato, It Started With A Kiss, Fated To Love You & ToGetHer.

I want to start Mo Mo Love, Hot Shot or Black & White though. Unsure if they're worth it.

Currently i'm watching Xia Yi Zan Xing Fu (Autumn's Concerto). Worth watching.

I decided to give Because of You aka Fairytale Under the Starlight another go.

Had wanted to give up after watching the first episode as it didn't seem interesting, but decided to continue as I really like Megan Lai.

The trailers for the later episodes also looked very promising...

Any one else watching "Lucky Days" (Di er hui he wo ai ni)?
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lucky_Days
    It's the first series that I can't wait to watch the next ep for in a LONG time. Anyone think that it reminds them of Operation Love (Propose Daisakusen)?

Smile

in fact im watching taiwanese series....
    already in tagalog version so that i can understand clearly the story line....
    looki ng for ward to the two biggest station here in phils gma and abs-cbn.....to dubbed more taiwanese series....

easy fortune happy life
    lets dance

Embarrassingly re-watching 100% Senorita. Oh, shouldn't I be studying?
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

I'm watching Love & Happy Forever ft. Ming Dao, Annie Chen, Li Yi Feng. I'm loving this series so much. I've never watched a tv series where I've loved both the main actor and the supporting actor so much. The main actress's character is admirable and likeable too. But yes, I like both Yin Ding Qiang and Lu Sen. Lu Sen can be a really cheeky character sometimes. I like the interaction of all three of them. I'm just getting through episode 14 and can't wait for the rest of the series. I love it. Everything happens so naturally and convincingly.

I'm also still watching Down with Love. Michael Zhang and Jerry's Ding Hui Fan ex girlfriend are both annoying me so much. Things are a bit slow with Jerry and Ella.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

recently i'm watching' My Bratty Princess, i love it but i can't find the thread of this series...^_^

n also i want it in HQ with sub(watchin' it from mysoju), i want to download whole episode
    can u tell me where can i get it with sub?
    Be Busy like Jimmy!

Currently watching "Qing Mei Zhu Ma" (Happy Together) with Penny Lin, Gino, Leroy Young and Hong Xiao Ling. It is a very interesting series.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”