Thread: The golden box that Chiu Mun gave Cheung Mo Gei...

Default The golden box that Chiu Mun gave Cheung Mo Gei...

When Chiu Mun threatened to use the Heaven Sword to mutilate Chow Chi Yerk's face at Man-On Pagoda, Cheung Mo Gei saved Chow Chi Yerk by throwing the golden box that Chiu Mun had given him as a gift earlier. This is the golden box that contained the Black Jade Ointment that healed Mo Dong Heroes Yu Doi Nam and Yan Lei Ting's crippling injuries.

Chiu Mun cut the golden box cleanly in half using the Heaven Sword. By all rights, the Black Jade Ointment contained in the box's secret compartment should have all oozed out. Later, however, when Cheung Mo Gei attempted to heal the critically wounded Sung Ching Sheu at Shaolin Temple, there was still Black Jade Ointment in the golden box. How is it that there was still ointment in the box after it had been cut open?

erm... there are more boxes lying around?

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

it might have been a paste that was tightly packed. the cut was so clean that nothing came out. or did zho min take the box, and replace it and give him a new one.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword View Post
    it might have been a paste that was tightly packed. the cut was so clean that nothing came out. or did zho min take the box, and replace it and give him a new one.
    Cheung Mo Gei promised Chiu Mun that he would hire a blacksmith to repair it, which he did because by the time that the box showed up again at Shaolin (during Cheung's attempts to heal Sung Ching Sheu), it was back in one piece.

During the repair work, however, Cheung Mo Gei would have had to pour the ointment out into some other container, then poured it back into the secret compartment in the box after the repair work was done.

I'm surprised he went through all the trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword View Post
    I agree with this concept. Perhaps, the ointment had a thick pastey texture.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Did the novel describe where exactly the paste was concealed in the box? It might not have been in the base, it might have been the end panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post

I'm surprised he went through all the trouble.
    Well, I'm not. He's a pansy boy after all.